Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will The Crypto Market Come Out Of This Downturn?  (Read 228 times)
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

I think it's, literally a few days later, maybe weeks, all altcoins and bitcoin  should begin to grow, we have fallen very much, I do not think that the fall will continue.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

The market downturn has been like this if you consider historical data, so you dont have to be all gloomy. You are not the only one who is facing the heat, because it is everywhere. Portfolio has gone down so badly that it hurts to look at it. But thats why it would just be so folks are looking at it. In the coming months, things would be different as seen from historical data. So just chill and try to grow your portfolio like participate in bounties or airdrop and watch how it goes in coming months.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

As we look back and compared all their statistic behavior, it seems to be that first quarter is gonna be the red days for crypto. Its already expected and it took back it's good shape at the start of 3rd quarter. We should never loss our hope, is just common things happen in here and all dips we had isn't mean that crypto are coming to an end, this is just the way it works.
Sr.Urbanist

Activity: 315
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

2. FOMOs and FUDs, people are getting scared and afraid that crypto market will crash or would end due to fake news coming around.

In my mind, there are some new questions:

Is this what adoption looks like?
Is Bitcoin going to replace the USD?
Is crypto simply a digital asset or will it reform money?
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

I hope you will be patient until September and next month, indeed this month altcoin price has decreased, this is an opportunity to buy and hold bitcoin and altcoin until the price back up, you will get profit.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

It's a bit hard to say exactly when the red colour will convert to the green one, but some assimilations are still possible to give us signals to approximately predict performance indexes of the market

Look at this chart, it presents clearly that the growth usually start with the beginning of each Q2 of each year
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

This correction seems already long in the tooth and should be ending soon. Just need some good positive news
as trigger after all this FUD to get the next rise started.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

You shouldnt based your trades with the speculations and predictions of others,history wont repeat this year because we have a differnt situation today compare to the last year's because a lot of countries has regulations today,that is why the expectations of the people wont be that accurate,only those manipulators will know when this market will skyrocket again.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

I think that we should be patient and i think that this downturn is normal and this  period will over in August, so don't worry all the market will be green soon .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: