Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] !!! [ANN] - SNScoin - p2p social media advertising cryptocurrency asset  (Read 3384 times)
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

Are you considering any companies as partners? I didn't fully understand how much your project is autonomous  while working with social media users.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

A large community around the development will become an assistant in advertising for Snscoin. I hope that the team's experience in the development will make this product a good tool for fruitful cooperation of social media participants.
Onairad (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

Hello. What role will the rating of my accounts on your platform play? Can I get an extra discount when ordering page promotion?
Your "prices" in SNS will fully depend on your activity. The more your rating is the cheaper your own promotion becomes.
Onairad (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

Are you considering any companies as partners? I didn't fully understand how much your project is autonomous  while working with social media users.
We are going to be fully independend on first steps. Our social networks code analisys shows that there is no need to use any special integration. Every user has unique id and it's enough. All html/css code modifications  for our system our plugin can make "on the fly". As a result you will be able to distinguish our users' pages simply.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

Hello. What role will the rating of my accounts on your platform play? Can I get an extra discount when ordering page promotion?
Your "prices" in SNS will fully depend on your activity. The more your rating is the cheaper your own promotion becomes.
I think that the most active users of social media will immediately become your consumers.  Such plugins will be convenient for their operation by its simplicity. Anyway I see this from the description of the project.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Hey, guys. I would like to know when I can buy SNScoin tokens? I thought it would be faster to launch a token on the exchange.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

We are going to be fully independend on first steps. Our social networks code analisys shows that there is no need to use any special integration. Every user has unique id and it's enough. All html/css code modifications  for our system our plugin can make "on the fly". As a result you will be able to distinguish our users' pages simply.
In this case, your project will be able to get a great profit without the participation of partners. I think the sale of ICO is very suitable for independent projects.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

I would like to learn from developers how they will profit from consumers of social media? I am not sure that the profit of the project will end with the sale of tokens.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

In my opinion, this is a great idea for social media users. I am sure that many participants will support SNScoin and start working with you. Will all browsers support your product?
Chrome, Chromium, Mozilla, Safari browsers are OK now while testing by our programmers. Everything will be stable
Is this the final list of browsers or are you planning to continue your development and offer new opportunities?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

Hello. Do I have to be a token owner to register on the SNScoin platform? I would like to learn about the first registration to work with plugins.
Onairad (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

In my opinion, this is a great idea for social media users. I am sure that many participants will support SNScoin and start working with you. Will all browsers support your product?
Chrome, Chromium, Mozilla, Safari browsers are OK now while testing by our programmers. Everything will be stable
Is this the final list of browsers or are you planning to continue your development and offer new opportunities?
No. This is just a list of browsers already tested. All apis have differences. So we need to adopt the code for each api separately. And... there are also mobile platforms, not tested yet
Onairad (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Hello. Do I have to be a token owner to register on the SNScoin platform? I would like to learn about the first registration to work with plugins.
No, you shouldn't. Everybody will be able to join beta test and earn SNS without buying SNS on exchanges. Follow the topic for more info
Onairad (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

I would like to learn from developers how they will profit from consumers of social media? I am not sure that the profit of the project will end with the sale of tokens.
We are going to integrate our own advertisement subsystem. It'll give the users additional opportunities to get some funds via promoting comnercial goods. But all it will be later, after system stability achieving
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

A good opportunity for fans of social media. I think the token will become popular in a short time, but this project needs good advertising.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

No, you shouldn't. Everybody will be able to join beta test and earn SNS without buying SNS on exchanges. Follow the topic for more info
I was very interested. Of course, I will follow your events. Participating in the testing will help me understand more about the benefits of the project. Good luck.
Onairad (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

A good opportunity for fans of social media. I think the token will become popular in a short time, but this project needs good advertising.
Yes, Friend, you are right... We are going to spend a lot of funds for promotion. Because there are a lot of commercial competitors already. But we have some benefits. First of all we will be free of charge for active social media users
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

Will the number of beta test participants be limited? I would like to participate in it. Do I need to pre-register or sign up for my membership before I run the test?
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

We are going to integrate our own advertisement subsystem. It'll give the users additional opportunities to get some funds via promoting comnercial goods. But all it will be later, after system stability achieving
I see in your project many plans for the future. The scale of the project attracts investors during the launch of the token on the exchange. Will the presentation of some work be done before selling the token on the exchange?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

Yes, Friend, you are right... We are going to spend a lot of funds for promotion. Because there are a lot of commercial competitors already. But we have some benefits. First of all we will be free of charge for active social media users
Correctly chosen by the team, the strategy will be able to circumvent competitors. Here you need high-quality and fast work. I will follow your project to learn more about your development.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

I didn't take part in early investment. Does the team offer to go through beta testing and get free tokens? What are the requirements for test participants?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: