Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] !!! [ANN] - SNScoin - p2p social media advertising cryptocurrency asset  (Read 3384 times)
Usiamai

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

If the team can make a really easy to use platform for social media, then I think success will come very quickly. Advertising will always bring profit.
That's why the plugin format was choosen. It's not bending the user
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usiamai

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

From this description I see a good idea and decent opportunities for investors. I think it's possible to get profit here. Launch of the platform will take place next year, before that we have time to get closer to the functions of  SNScoin.
I think that in case of positive beta tests results it's better to launch some functions as earlier as possible
LJMAN

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Any news, when we can buy SNScoin tokens?
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Of course, we better work with several projects to get a greater chance of profit. I hope that the ICO market will offer us many different options for making a profit. This project impressed me too.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

The project representative told us about the quick launch of the token for exchange. We don't know the names of the exchange partners yet. I'm interested in knowing them.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

From this description I see a good idea and decent opportunities for investors. I think it's possible to get profit here. Launch of the platform will take place next year, before that we have time to get closer to the functions of  SNScoin.
I think that in case of positive beta tests results it's better to launch some functions as earlier as possible
I think the team will offer the correct sequence of behavior. They are interested in the rapid expansion of the number of followers.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I am waiting for the launch of the first version to test the product. It is very important that as many people as possible learn about the project. I think testing in this case will be more successful.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

The project representative told us about the quick launch of the token for exchange. We don't know the names of the exchange partners yet. I'm interested in knowing them.
In the roadmap, the team indicates the deadline for adding a token for exchange in September of this year. So I think it's going to happen very soon.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

I think the team will offer the correct sequence of behavior. They are interested in the rapid expansion of the number of followers.
Closed product testing already happened? The team's opinion about the terms of product realization is important for me. I hope everything goes according to plan.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

I understand that the Bounty campaign is already closed. The team has planned to launch an advertising campaign on social networks. Community will be able to participate in it?
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

In a more detailed study of the project, I realized that the team has a great potential to attract a large number of social media participants to their products. I'll be waiting for development.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

I am interested in the mechanism of getting profit by the platform participants. How can I get the maximum profit?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Can users of the platform at their discretion transfer tokens to other participants without the use of exchange services?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

I understand that the Bounty campaign is already closed. The team has planned to launch an advertising campaign on social networks. Community will be able to participate in it?
I think it will depend on the very structure of the advertising campaign. I think the team can engage their followers. Such work will help both sides. In social networks it is easy to carry out an advertising campaign.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Can users of the platform at their discretion transfer tokens to other participants without the use of exchange services?
I think it's a legitimate use of my money.  The team has not fully disclosed the essence of all the available features, we need to see a review of the project to find out.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I would like to know more about the strategy of the team to stabilize the economy of the token before the platform is open for work. Do you already know the value of the token during the start of the sale on the exchange?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

The team has a lot of work to bring the project to a large scale application of social media users. I hope that their experience will suffice for the organization of all stages of development.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Closed product testing already happened? The team's opinion about the terms of product realization is important for me. I hope everything goes according to plan.
As I understand it, some of the products have already been tested by the development team. Now they pass the stage of work on mobile versions. This means that the development is going smoothly.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

I think it's a legitimate use of my money.  The team has not fully disclosed the essence of all the available features, we need to see a review of the project to find out.
I saw the addition of White Paper on the project site. I think that after a detailed study of the description we can get more answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: