Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] !!! [ANN] - SNScoin - p2p social media advertising cryptocurrency asset  (Read 3384 times)
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

In my opinion, this is a great idea for social media users. I am sure that many participants will support SNScoin and start working with you. Will all browsers support your product?
Chrome, Chromium, Mozilla, Safari browsers are OK now while testing by our programmers. Everything will be stable
Well, I think the first steps have already been taken to get your platform started. Testing the most popular browsers shows me your activity.  I hope that the launch of the platform will happen without changes in the road map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

Hello. Information about the development of the project is available only on this branch of the forum, or there are sources for communication with the team  SNScoin?
I see that the administrator keeps in touch with his community. Overall, I think there will be enough information here so we can get the answers about the development.

In any case, you can send a request to the email info@sns-coin.org. But I would prefer to use other means of communication.
Agree with you. I would like to know why the team does not create their social media accounts? Can we see an example of a plugin use by the project itself?
I don't know that. We will need to get a lot of answers before launching the platform. Of course, I also want to learn about the application of plugins by the project   SNScoin.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

At this stage of development I like how the team works. According to the description, in September we can already see the token on the exchange. Is there a list of partners for the sale of SNS tokens?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Advertising in social media continues to be in demand. I think that SNScoin will be relevant in times of growing interest in social communication channels.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Advertising in social media continues to be in demand. I think that SNScoin will be relevant in times of growing interest in social communication channels.

Advertising is the engine of many processes. Social media should have motivational factors for cooperation. SNScoin is great option.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

I am sure that the first users of the SNS platform will get the most benefit from the participation. The team promises interesting bonuses for participants of testing.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

The number of tokens received on the platform will increase my rating as a user. And how will the case with the rating of those participants who bought tokens during the sale of ICO?
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I didn't take part in early investment. Does the team offer to go through beta testing and get free tokens? What are the requirements for test participants?
I have not seen the details of this involvement. It seems to me that the SNS team will tell us the details closer to the start of this version of testing. I think this event is relevant for January 2019.
I see that product development has already begun. I am interested to know when developers plan to present the full version of their platform?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

What will be the difference between the mobile version of the platform and the main? Will they both be freely available to users?
Onairad (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Hello. Information about the development of the project is available only on this branch of the forum, or there are sources for communication with the team  SNScoin?
I see that the administrator keeps in touch with his community. Overall, I think there will be enough information here so we can get the answers about the development.

In any case, you can send a request to the email info@sns-coin.org. But I would prefer to use other means of communication.
Agree with you. I would like to know why the team does not create their social media accounts? Can we see an example of a plugin use by the project itself?
We are still on development stage. Our CEO thinks it's not good idea to show the "raw" product.
Onairad (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

What will be the difference between the mobile version of the platform and the main? Will they both be freely available to users?
No difference in functionality. But mobile version will be more comfortable if you use android/ios device.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

No difference in functionality. But mobile version will be more comfortable if you use android/ios device.
Users use smartphones very often to work in social media, and developing a mobile version of the product will be a very important step for the popularity of the product.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

The use of plugins simplifies the work of social network users. At easy and convenient application participants will use the product very often.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Users use smartphones very often to work in social media, and developing a mobile version of the product will be a very important step for the popularity of the product.
Well, social media users are always in touch, and the mobile version will be a great way to always have access to the community and work.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Will the platform and mobile version of  SNScoin be launched simultaneously? I think it is important for users who are constantly working in the social media environment.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Have you received suggestions from third-party developers about working together on other social media ideas?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Are you planning to update the roadmap soon? I would like to know about the plans for next year. The perspective of long-term storage of tokens is very interesting.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Will the platform and mobile version of  SNScoin be launched simultaneously? I think it is important for users who are constantly working in the social media environment.
I think it would be cool, but I see in the Roadmap a phased introduction of the product. But the team will provide more accurate information about the final development phase.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

And the mobile version has already been tested by your programmers? How did the development progress? I see that you have scheduled the launch in February 2019.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Advertising, social media and blockchain technology create an excellent tandem, and users will get a fast and fair calculation of results.  SNScoin  can be profitable for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: