Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next good ICO?  (Read 1295 times)
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I agree, Most of the coins now are worthless. They take advantage of the people who do not know any better. There are a couple I do like. BlockCollider, Algorand, QuarkChain, and nOS. BC is already over (as of 2 days ago). The others are still available. Check them out, and merit me if you like them.

Yes most of coins is shitcoins - it's true. It's not surprised because making new coin is so easy
But anyway there are many interesting and promising coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

I don't see any solid ICO recently. Probably the most good ICO can be considered Telegram. Still there are several projects such as FriendUp, RCI, BankLlect,
but they are still at a very early stage and it's still difficult to say about their success.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

It is hard to say without a good research.I like NagriCoin. This project does not go to ICO with airy promises. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

You can earn even on bad ICO. But this game is short-term. You should get tokens, and when they are available on the exchange, wait and sell
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

In my opinion, promising ICO projects are: Plaza, Faxport, Kepler, Shivom, Ubiatar. I often use this website to track prospective projects. https://icobench.com
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

To be honest no one will know what ICO will be the next big thing because there are really a lot of competition happening in the industry right now and also there are a lot of great competitors here in the industry of altcoins also there are really some good ICO that has a great platform. That is why it is very hard for us to know the next good ICO.
satgnikrt

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

It is Marinecoín, abbreviated as .MTC.. Marinecoín was born and had a blockchain from 2013. The best in March to March is best marinecoín only. There are a lot of good projects like u.cash, friendz, abyss and marinecoín, ... and a lot of other good projects ....- Currently marinecoín is ico at the website I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy .MTC. at . I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoín ,,,, eg:- Marinecoín zero fees. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence ......- Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoín is a machine to machine.- Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoín has become the coinmarketcap. You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoín has dev-less. And their team is amazing. They responded very quickly. Very much in agreement with the community. Always support the community.- Currently marinecoín has a large community. Join the community of marinecoín and help the marinecoín community grow stronger.You can buy .MTC. with Doge, LTC or Btc on - You join me in ico of Marinecoín. Let’s work together to build marinecoín increasingly large and thrive in the world!
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

Gluon plans ICO in May 2018. The first ICO on the Stratis platform. I like the idea. Developers plan to create a platform for car diagnostics and tuning, as well as a marketplace for automotive parts and autoservices
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW.  

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

MY opinion these ICOs

Gluon

Plaza

neoexchange

it's a promising and interesting  projects you can research on them :-
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I might not suggest you to opt in in an ICO now, it's highly risked btw! Don't play with your money and risk it in an ICO otherwise you might lose them all!
I might only suggest one and only ICO which is "DIW ICO" that one impressed me tbh and tried the bounty, was quite great!
Be safe, don't act brainlessly!
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Edenchain, quarkchain, iotex and anotomi. This is my opinion. Everybody in these matters should do their own research.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

KORA ve NEON Exchange are my favorites. A new project is going on every day. It's hard to choose from among them but I have invested almost as much as any ICO I have invested in choosing a little harder. My first and only disappointment was because of Bezop. Bezop had a good team and had a good project but certainly a very bad management example. Although I do not have much investment in Bezop, I regret it. If you do a thorough research on the ICO that you think you should invest in, you will succeed.

xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Starbase
Using Starbase, core teams such as entrepreneurs, new business project sponsors, artists, etc., can simply issue ERC20 type tokens on the blockchain. Starbase will be the first token ERC20 focusing on the Ethereum blockchain and standard types.
Starbase's team believes that there will be thousands of tokens of innovative projects in the world. There are now more than 600 tokens and market value of 2 billion. Starbase will support token insurance, sales and payment, especially outsourcing.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

IPFS
The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a global, peer-to-peer distributed version file system. The goal is to supplement (or even replace) the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) that currently dominates the Internet and will have all the same file systems. The computing devices are connected together. The principle is to use content-based addresses instead of domain name-based addresses. That is, the content that the user is looking for is not an address but is stored somewhere. It does not need to verify the sender's identity. Instead, it only needs to verify the hash of the content. It can make web pages faster, safer, more robust, and longer lasting.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

ZIL (Zilliqa)
The Zilliqa (ZIL) blockchain platform is dedicated to supporting high-throughput and data-driven distributed applications to meet the necessary expansion requirements for businesses such as electronic advertising, payment, sharing economy and property management.
DICEGAME
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Hello guys. I will just leave this link here. We hope you will find our project interesting!

DICEGAME.IO  |  JOIN THE MOST OPEN FACE-TO-FACE IGAMING PLATFORM EVER!
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

It is not very advisable to give advice but I think that DIW Token project and Datecoin project can be evaluated as a result of my research. The project team in both projects consists of very successful people and the working principle is very good. Both procs have approached ICO history and pre-sales are available. Let's see how we'll get results in a few weeks.
StLee

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

MY opinion these ICO  CryptoKami - Decentralized Reserve System

The New 3rd Generation Blockchain Infrastructure for Global Financial Services

Vitalik Buterin’s DAICO concept and KAICO - Hiroshi Kobayashi’s CryptoKami platform for ICOs have the same goal in terms of increasing the power of the contributor community over ICOs, thus reducing the risk of scams or insufficient effort by the development team. Their goals are quite similar but the two solutions have different features.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

I do not think it's a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico.
it's also up to you, but my main choice for ICO is Mainframe and Abyss
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

The best project right now is REMME. The project revolves around user authentication and protects the user from intrusions by having a human less system. One can be absolutely sure of their security with REMME and over time you would find its use in almost every industry like IoT, Critical Infra, Exchanges etc.
So I would highly suggest you to invest in this project. ICO is over but it is still going strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: