Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next good ICO?  (Read 1295 times)
Raffaele Rago (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

In my opinion there are not many good ICO coming for March and April. My top picks for the upcoming ICOs are - Mainframe, Abyss and Edenchain.
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I think there are lots of new good icos for April. True game, streamity, money token are look like promising ones. I am gonna choose from them to join their bounty campaigns and investment. And I also agree with you about Diw and GoNetwork.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

This is not a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico. The abyss looks very legit and good project, it is suitable even for us investors now, you can trust this project.

GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

I'v been going through some of the future ICO's in ICOdrops,  for me it seems there anent any good to invest. Even worried about NEX, what will happen in this market as none of the ICO's that went with $0.50 and above couldn't even trade at that price level. Is it worth spending $1 on NEX ICO?
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:08:34 PM by Bagaji

There are so many ICO that are currently on going and is not that easy for you identify which one is good and which one is not good. But i strongly believe that project like Eligma and DeHedge are very good project in which you can invest your money and expect good return on your investment.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

From this list, in my opinion, good projects are: GoNetwork and Neon Exchange. I also want to recommend you project Open Platform.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

Your lists are definitely good. Most of what you mentioned (GoNetwork, Abyss and the likes) have good potentials. Another set of ICOs i would like to predict have tendencies to work out well are Medichain, FarmaTrust. I would have also recommended the one whose signature i am wearing, which is also big, but it is almost ending. You can take advantage of the last week of sales.
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

try checking payvx.io. what I heard is that they have potential clients already who will use their ecosystem.
arondaly

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

I really like your list. You have some good ICO on your list. I will choose GoNetwork and Abyss from your list. Abyss seems a very interesting projects. The Abyss is a next-generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games to the fast-growing global game community.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

You have a good a list. I am wearing member signature from one of ICOs you mentioned. If I may add, I would suggest investing in moxyone, dfinity (tba), and eos. For our own good, be careful before investing. Read their whitepaper first.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

From your list, I think Abyss and DIW look like very promising ICO. But I have another good ICO in my eyes, maybe you will learn these projects and be interest with one of these or maybe with all. Here is some good ICO that I think.
  • YourBlock
  • Omnitude
  • Pecunio
  • Docademic
  • MexC
  • BoutsPro
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

There is a lot of good and promising ICO and you can determine it by reading their platform,  roadmap, and whitepaper then you will know if it is a good ICO to join.  Always be aware because there is a lot of ICO that scam.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

I think KickCity(KCY) have the potential,
- 3.6 (18 expert ratings) at icobench.com
- rated high and medium at icorating.com
Join us, ICO is still on on going, 5% bonus!
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

Its hard to determine, usually investors are only like to invest in project which will give them massive pasive income. Business which offer service and product which also share their profit to their token or coin holders will be very interesting for them UCO of Mobilink is one of them, don't miss the chance.

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Currently  market condition not stable. as per my researches i can recommended to you Bobs repair. Its recommended by john McAfee , important it comes on april so it will definitely release on bull market so  it will be promising.

and also i can recommended to you neoexchange ico , surely this will be good hit. but lottery basis entry there

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
JasonCroper

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

The Abyss seems like a good ico in the next few weeks. The DAICO make the project much credible than most of the icos now.
marcexf

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

I like the Abyss. Also the one that tracks medication. Blanking on the name.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

From your list, I think Abyss and DIW look like very promising ICO. But I have another good ICO in my eyes, maybe you will learn these projects and be interest with one of these or maybe with all. Here is some good ICO that I think.
  • YourBlock
  • Omnitude
  • Pecunio
  • Docademic
  • MexC
  • BoutsPro

I do agree with you Abyss has huge potential to grow. They have good rating on ICO Listing website. Team is very strong as well. Great concept, it has a huge telegram community 46k plus. I am keeping my eye on it.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Hi,

Please say why..

This is not the right time to invest and take a part into ICO project, even they have brilliant white paper, clearly road map and expert developer team, market not support it. All ICO product will release into real market but now, we can see market is stable and down trend still happen. It's same like replace money into trash can, useless and can make big loss. Leave ICO project for a while and wait at least until April and see again. Keep patience my friends.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

This month, there are many good ICO founded, better invest on the ICO that there product will bloom in the future. Investing in an ICO is a good idea but be careful on the ICO that are going to scam you.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

I recommend Auctus!

Auctus provides robotics consultants, portfolio optimization, and consulting market services that do not require trust certification, using the smart contracts of the etheric workshop and reliable tracking records based on the blockchain.
arondaly

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Yes there are a lot of ICOs coming right now. Not all are good, a lot of ICOs are scam. You have really good ICO List.
Out of your list my favourite ICO is DIW.

DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.

This is not financial advice please do your own research.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I don't know much about those ICO been mentioned by you, but I'll advice you make deep your findings on those projects... We have many of them that don't have mission, ambition and foresight,
You can take your time and join "kickcity ICO" sales about to end, join us now. http://ico.kickcity.io
joesorrell

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

My favourite ICO List are GoNetwork ,  Abyss and Dfinity.
Raffaele Rago (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

There are so many ICO that are currently on going and is not that easy for you identify which one is good and which one is not good. But i strongly believe that project like Eligma and DeHedge are very good project in which you can invest your money and expect good return on your investment.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will have a look at Eligma and DeHedge.
allwithpassion

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

You can check this project https://goo.gl/7RC9x8 Red Lanterns (RL service) is an actively developing online service that helps people fill the gaps
in their sex education.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

It is the Amon ico project. Very promising and has a clear roadmap. I beleive if they deliver the product as it is described, then it will be huge. Thanks god it used the Artificial Intelligence system with their crypto Wallet: https://amon.tech

Raffaele Rago (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

From this list, in my opinion, good projects are: GoNetwork and Neon Exchange. I also want to recommend you project Open Platform.

I do agree with you. Open platform is very good project as well.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think the current good ICO is immVRse, they develop the Virtual Reality content in the project that will have various conten there, not only that I think VR is also very popular in this year because it can create objects like real. a good rating they already have.
https://icobench.com/ico/immvrse

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

thanks for sharing your choise, diw & neon exchange I think very good pick for invest.
but I suggest to all invest in keplar & dragon project.
I think they are  also one of the top ico.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I am only seeing DIW as good project in all of the above. DIW bounty program is doing just great in its advertising and thousands of users are already interested into this project. Not only this but it is also great concept which is formed for payment solution. This could be the breakthrough investment.

Well apart from this I am investing my money on jibrel network a project to give you opportunity of getting decentralised cash called as jcash. The project is being developed very fast so it's better to invest in such project.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

Abyss is one of the best projetcs now. But in my opinion better ico projects will be in april. Like streamity. So if you want start now, choose abyss
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

Mainframe is new to me. I have not heard of it before. Just did a bit of research and now they seem to be busy with their private sale, which seems to x10 subscribed. Crowdsale to follow. Looked at some reviews and it seems Ok, but not exceptional in terms of marks (see review at cryptobriefing website for example). I Need to look further into it from a product viewpoint.

The Abyss is very hyped. Or at least was until the ICO started-off with a really slow paced KYC. So slow that they have just broken relation with the KYC supporting company and are now replacing it with a new one. They will set the final Token sale date when KYC is (nearly) complete. The fact that the KYC is being a fiasco has turned the hype down. On telegram there are discussions today as to why they are now 20k followers down from just a few days ago.
The interesting side part is that it is the first DAICO, following Vitalik Buterin’s idea to empower investor with power of fund release as project develops. We will see how the DAICO plays out. Regardless, most people join for the ROI. I’m not sure on that for people who buy it to see its value increase. If should down the road since The Abyss will burn tokens, but how much is the question.

GoNetwork is interesting and I personally feel it could come to something. The issue right now is how long they are taking to announce the ICO after months of delay. Momentum needs to be rebuilt.

Neo Exchange is interesting and I had it on the radar for a long time. What I don´t now like is the ICO participation process since you are required to install a chrome plugin in order to participate in what they call a lottery (to select ICO participating members). That is not something I like. Product could be a stepping-stone in the right direction to empower NEO further though.

DIW Token
pre-ICO is ongoing (from 0,5 ETH onwards) and taking it’s time to complete the phase. It is rather hyped and I expected token sale phase to be closed rather quickly. Regardless, product seems good to me, with a broad usage potential, and I personally like it.

melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

on the DIW project until now there is no progress, and I am confused when ico will be finished.
is there anyone who knows about the project.
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

honestly, I do not know which will be the next good one, but, I try something new, BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

CoinMetro is a Very Legit project, everything is really good, just take a look around their page/join the telegram and make your own opinion.
I also wrote a post about them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993800.0

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Just take a look at a new gem i have found call Asura
Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.

for more info, check they website : https://asuracoin.io/
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

now the crypto market is falling i don't want invest any ico,but if i really like abyss ico,i vote for abyss,the ico of march,or bubbletone ico(when you travel any where,you can use telephone no roaming,i think it is good ico)
slankoi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Despite current fall on crypto and altcoins market there are still some ICOs which are potentially good for investments. I would recommend Kickcity, Open Collectors, Effect.AI, TrueGame as they have real working projects and solid advisors.

You can check some spreadsheets with ratings as well (DiddyCarter and another consolidated one).

Also have a look on some ico rating websites. My favorite is https://icobench.com/. It provides very flexible filter system, so you can choose ico which meets your own special criterias.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

I think this one https://goo.gl/RddguE - it`s about sex education!
Agree with you!
I also invested in this project).

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
arondaly

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

My favourite ICO List are GoNetwork ,  Abyss and Dfinity.

I agree with your choice, very good list.
Yourlover

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think the best way you can do to find a good ico is to follow the trusted bounty managers in this forum like needmoney, sylon, the amazix team, and many more. Go to the bounty section and find them there and then try to make your own research for the project they are promoting.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

My top 3 pick will be Abyss, Neon Exchange and DIW.
Raffaele Rago (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Despite current fall on crypto and altcoins market there are still some ICOs which are potentially good for investments. I would recommend Kickcity, Open Collectors, Effect.AI, TrueGame as they have real working projects and solid advisors.

You can check some spreadsheets with ratings as well (DiddyCarter and another consolidated one).

Also have a look on some ico rating websites. My favorite is https://icobench.com/. It provides very flexible filter system, so you can choose ico which meets your own special criterias.

You pick some good ICO. I will have a look at.
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

The Safinus project seems to me promising. It will be a new professional investment platform, which will become extremely useful for all participants of crypto.
naturalbd

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

I looking some good ico in 2018.Bobsrepair, safien.i think if you invest in ico .you earn good profit..I just share my opinion . investment in ico .it depends of you.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Hi,

I'm only familiar with DIW but it seems that neon exchange is like the other usual ICO's that are funding their exchange to operate like binance and lykke.

My top pick now is with VLB. They have an active team who are working altogether to promote their project but that's not all. Their token will be useful for those car owners and passengers in the future. First implementation will go to nearby cities and they will widen the usage of it.

GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

There are a lot of ICO's coming on this April. i think these ICO'S are the future...

Cypherium

Current

Deedcoin ICO
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

it is still in the early days for the new capital markets world of ICO fund raising, and yes there are some great projects, the issue I have is there are too many really bad ones that are getting funded and will end up hurting us all.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

answer for your question is CV Proof ICO. its my best pick for march and expecting huge return from them because their team is really trusted and concept of project is really good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

I do not really know what ico you are discussing.
but before you try to invest, you better learn it first. about the concepts and ideas that the company lifts. technology is also very important.
so, overall you have to learn it
Petersha

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

There are many good projects coming in 2018

I like this one for march investment

Cardstack

This is not an investment advice, kindly do your own research before you invest in any project.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

I am a bit into several but I got two that I think are worth my ether. One is Medichain, which has great partnerships and another is StopTheFakes because it addresses a real need of many sectors.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Market is very unstable at this moment.  But there is one good project for me to recommend for you. Safinus  is one of the great projects to participate in 2018.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I agree with most of the list in this chain, DAICO,asset backed coins, but dont forget telecommunication block chain, they seem to have a good play too

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

abyss I believe this is the best ICO at the moment that I find out. March and April are very few ICOs because some countries have banned it. and harder than before
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

At this time I am participating in Coin Seed ICO. It is ongoing now and will end on 20th April 2018. They sold 1$ Million Tokens in the first 12 hours and I am sure this will get huge success...

"Coinseed - invest your spare change in cryptocurrencies without risking too much. Diversification, portfolio management and great community. Coinseed’s website and mobile apps are operated by Coinseed (Tryclub) Inc., a Delaware registered US corporation which focuses on blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies."
Link = https://www.ico.coinseed.co/
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

All the ICOs that you mentioned are really worth investing and have a good future prospects. Alax ICO too has a great prospects for future. Another token which could be added to this list is VLB token. Alax can give a tough fight in gaming platforms to abyss however both have a bit different USP but still are related. VLB on the other hand is the king of its field when it comes to automotive technology.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

You can find out some good ICO’S for the coming months, you can take help from ICO Bench or some other good, monitoring site.

Right now some active good ICO’S are Sapien Network, truegame, datareum & Transcodium.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Frankly speaking you can never know if an ICO is going to turn out to be good. Most of the ICOs currently are nothing but copy pasted clones. You are better  off investing in already established coins as you will get lesser returns but at least your investment will be safe.

Ninjacointop

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

I think Gluon has good prospects. The project is being developed for several years. Unlike other ICO's, which appeared only in January 2018. This is the first ICO on the Stratis platform. This clearly increases interest to the project
Godhand212

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Make your own decision.
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

I choose Shivom project. Because the OmiX token is a key component that enables buying, trading, incentivizing and other services. The token is the fuel of the Shivom ecosystem, as well as part of the governance of the system.

Benefits of OmiX tokens:

- Ability to acquire premium services in the Shivom ecosystem
- Ability to acquire genome sequencing kits
- Ability to sponsor sequencing projects
- Ability to acquire access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
- Ability to access the genome database
- Ability to pay donors for data/participation in research studies
- Ability for service providers to use the platform
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think these ICO's are good in the future:-

Cypherium

Shivom

Gluon
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

i have researhed and i totally agree with you that Abyss is one of the best ICO now. It is the first project which apply DAICO technology. with this technology, the investors can control the devs team in using money. Besides, you can withdraw your money if the devs team can not make the project succeed

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

You can pick or decide on your own what ICO is good for you by researching and reading then upon reading and understanding you can choose your ICO in your own opinion wich of them are good.
Edu martin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

I like your list you have selected some good ico but I like the most is gonetwork and abyss .you can also have a look on photochain ico they look quite good as well
zhangcaisbsbn55

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think it is go network which will be the good one because the team members are good to make the price go up again.

tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

I do not think this is a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico. The gulf looks very legitimate and a good project, very suitable even for us investors now, you can trust this project.
iBlitz22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

Check out this ICO which is called Streamity. This ICO has great reviews by a lot of people because many people believe that this ICO has a lot of potential to be successful in the cryptocurrency world. try checking out their whitepaper and you will see how great this ICO could be.
Omtamvan

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

There is a lot of good and promising ICO and you can determine it by reading their platform,  roadmap, and whitepaper then you will know if it is a good ICO to join.  Always be aware because there is a lot of ICO that scam.
Now there are so many ICO's so we are more vigilant so we can get a good ICO for the next ICO and it's a lot of good and promising but we're more thorough and reading white paper to be able to join ICO is good and can be useful for the future
Melendgratuito

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

I want to present you a life going fair distribution of Marinecoin, MTC.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast fair distribution coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future valu time tested.Future looks bright time dilution technologyfor Marinecoin. https://marineco.in Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I do not think this is a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico. The gulf looks very legitimate and a good project, very suitable even for us investors now, you can trust this project.
ICO investment is always a good trend of this market so ICO investment is always a good choice in times of market decline sharply. You might consider investing in the Photochain project, which is a very good project in the photography market for content producers. This is a fairly new idea and worth considering investing during this time.

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

There are many options in the world of cryptographic currencies. the most logical of these options ico. I think good icos in the near future. these are academy and coinwest
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Mentioned ICO's are looking good to me.

But this time i will not invest in ICO , i will go with Cybermiles (CMT)

Why ?

Because their testnet result is coming out on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8) through live conference.

As per recent tweet from Dr. Lucas (CEO of Cybermiles) , Cybermiles is 100 times faster than Ethereum with zero gas fee and 10 sec confirmation time.

Don't consider it an investment suggestion. Do your own research before you invest in any project.

All the best.
Petersha

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

I am going to invest in Cardstack. I go through whitepaper and it is looking good to me.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I prefer to invest now in Bilibit Ico, everything good in an ICo I see it on that project. The mission and vision was really great helps the poor in the phillipines .

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

NEX for sure, then followed by Switcheo, Origin Protocol, One Ledger, Metronome, NuCypher, Keep, Orchid Protocol, Hashgraph et cetera.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

There are hundreds of ICOs out there currently.
I have found this project, Effect.ai and it has a huge community around it and has solid team behind. It will be worth spending some time on their materials.

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2737469.0
Web - http://effect.ai
FB - https://www.facebook.com/effectai/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/effectaix

In the world of crypto, you have to take your own risk.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

I'm personnally onto Databroker DAO's ICO. It's a pretty interesting project imo and has a big potential for profits.

shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I think CellBlocks ICO is the next big. This is something different and interesting in my view as this ICO based on developing the daily life of prisoners with the blockchain technology. The main concept of this project is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons. They are installing kiosks in prisons and inmate have the control of their transaction through blockchain.If you invest these kind of good and unique project, you also going to help humanity apart. ICO will be start on April 1st.

Whitepaper: https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
Token price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Tonygold1967

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Check ICOs here: icoguide.com

It is one of the best platforms, with good rating system.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I do not think it's a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico.it's also up to you, but my main choice for ICO is Mainframe and Abyss.
Obi2024

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Hi,

Please say why..

You can also take a look at REPU and Bigbom, it is not an advice to invest your funds, carry out your research before taking part in any of the ICOs

cryptocat15

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Hi,

Shivom is powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology – by protecting identity, personalizing healthcare, transforming lives. Our blockchain based genomics and healthcare platform will allow the transition to value-based precision healthcare. Our focus is on the transformational convergence of OMICS technologies with blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable secure and personalized medicine with global scalability. We envision a future where genomic data becomes ubiquitous, with its insights for enhancing healthcare securely available and accessible to all. Shivom is pioneering the omics ecosystem to make this vision a reality by offering a first-of-its-kind investment proposition in the rapidly growing market for personalized medicine, powered by state-of-the-art blockchain technology. We will additionally build a state-of-the art and not-for-profit drug discovery and precision medicine organization. Shivom researchers will use data-driven tools and techniques, particularly machine learning methods that underpin artificial intelligence, which will offer promise in improving healthcare systems and services around the globe. Blockchain technology is our tech partner of choice because it is able to address trust issues, including patient consent, data ownership, data integrity, and authentication. Blockchain can also manage complex data rights and allow finegrained access using smart contracts.

Thank You!
XiaoJianHua1373

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

I think to invest in such projects as Unibright, Origin Protocol, Sentinel Protocol and Metronome
christina30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I suggest you read this ICO https://yourblock.io they have good whitepaper and roadmap. and they reach 20k member in telegram in just a week. they have lots of investor there. they are still in whitelist pre sale 20% discount. if you want to join catch it now because its only last march 30.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Take a look at Mainframe, Neon Exchange and GoNetwork reviews on IcoGuide: https://icoguide.com/en

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

In a bearish market its not a good idea to launch an ICO.
Most of them are postponding and trying to find a way to raise enough funds.
So this is not a perfect time to look for a good ICO all of them are at risk now.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

In a bearish market its not a good idea to launch an ICO.
Most of them are postponding and trying to find a way to raise enough funds.
So this is not a perfect time to look for a good ICO all of them are at risk now.

Absolutely agree about that is all risky now, but what do you tell me if i'm bounty hunter, how do i choose project for bounty when this hard times already come?
priyankg3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

you can check this ICO but DYOR

kepler technologies
they are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Zanetti83

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

For me, I think NTOK and Mainframe will do good.

You can check the ICO on  https://icoguide.com/en

Good luck!
ArtisTurba

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:50:13 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:46:23 PM by ArtisTurba

Hi guys - since this group is for notifying members of potential out there in the Altcoin space:

Want to inform you guys about our project - although the ICO phase is already over; development has already started and the price of ARTIS is still very low compared to its potential price. This then gives members a valuable opportunity!

Check out the ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.msg33404718#msg33404718

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*cMD6lyy9abyzI8nC-mK5Dg.png
ilya_gr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

The next good ICO will be after recovery of market:)Because of this falling only a few projects can reach their caps, a lot of people went out of market, no new money in our crypto world
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

the next good i.c.o? well alot them ,i recomend product based i.c.o's  u can take a look at otppay
ortim

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

Javis Artificial Intelligence for proof of promotion (POP),  Marine coin is offering up to 20000 MTC simply by following the guide lines which are set out when you visit https://marineco.in.  Marinecoin block chain is 500% faster than BTC   Marinecoin is eco freindly and prides itself on safe and secure transactions. Marinecoin is also Dev-less which basically means Marinecoin takes away the need for miners as it is self sustaining this is the future.   The only thing in charge of Marinecoin are the Marinecoin community. Javis Artificial intelligence  will scrutinise the ico applicants for proof of promotion and successful applicants will receive up to 20000 MTC Marinecoin also has its own quailty Exchange which is open to the public at   https://f1cx.com . so be part of the future  The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
stan_

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Now when is hard time for crypto. We need to check every ICO what start.
So for me next promising ICO where i will send my money will be.
Thrive only 2 days left till the token sale end
Block Collider , Neonexchange , Unibright all this project will bring a lot of profit to investors.

Lacettivod

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

I am currently studying the multiversum project. Looks very promising. The developers are considering it as a replacement for Ethereum. There will be no problems with high cost and scalability.

Lacettivod

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Now when is hard time for crypto. We need to check every ICO what start.
So for me next promising ICO where i will send my money will be.
Thrive only 2 days left till the token sale end
Block Collider , Neonexchange , Unibright all this project will bring a lot of profit to investors.
I'm also interested in the Block Collider project. On the weekend, he received confirmation that he was on the white list of investors.
I'm going to invest about 10 Ethereum.
But yesterday came across an article that last year they created a Scam project and do not deny it.

yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think these ICOs are the good future

(Celcius network, NTOK, Unibright & Origin Protocol)
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I now also choose ICO and so far I stopped on GoNetwork, I have not heard about the others from your list, but I think it's worthwhile to look at them too. Thanks.
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

many future projects that many followed one of the best ICO now. This is first project to implement Daico technology. with this technology, investors can control the devs team in using the money.
jk20201818

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

For me, ICO Red Lanterns is really cool and very interesting project. I like this ICO because usage of Red Lanterns project is a real way to the richness!
Find out more information here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

I think that theCargoCoin is a good project and I have already bought quite a bit of tokens as I could get them at 50% off during the presale Smiley
Looks very promising as it not some virtual project and their whitepaper is a wow!
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I think that theCargoCoin is a good project and I have already bought quite a bit of tokens as I could get them at 50% off during the presale Smiley
Looks very promising as it not some virtual project and their whitepaper is a wow!

If need good ICO list. First learn the ICO project. If learn the project then know easy to choose the good ICO project. More project in the bounty. So before invest check the best ICO project. ICO project price is increase day by day. So if invest ICO hold it. It helpful to future saving and future growth. People learn more information from ICO project.

If need more information check the below mention link.

https://medium.com/@fastinvest/top-10-ico-projects-to-watch-in-2018-7721201595e0 
ArtisTurba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Merculet for example (and it's not because I have a signature)

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
mithun303

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

To my views Omega one is the next good ICO. Omega one is coming soon. I think Omega one is safer and most cheap to trade.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

If you are already familiar with blockchain technology and are looking for a reliable place for your investments, then this project is completely right for you! The ICO of which everyone was waiting for is finally available for everyone! JOIN !!!
THE GOLD STANDARD OF THE FUTURE!
The most secure crypto currency in the world.
https://pecun.io/
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

Merculet for example (and it's not because I have a signature)
Lol. Okay. Let's just say the truth; it is apparently because you have the signature; because what else would you expect anyone to think anyway ?

Apparently, we do not expect anyone to not believe in what they are advertising anyway unless you are just doing it blindly for the money. There are lots of ICOs which are going to turn out big this year anyway, and I am looking forward to it, and the ones on my lists right now is Qurrex and some few other ones that has to do with robots and AI, with those who have products such as Kepler. However, the decision is always in the hands of everyone to make.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

if I personally would advise you to follow ICO Betex, because this ICO is an ICO that must be followed if you want to get a big profit.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

You can refer to the Cardstack project, which is a very good project and is selling ICOs and getting a lot of support from the investment community. Software development project on the internet for the user.
 You can read more about the project here: cardstack.com
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

A good ICO is an ICO that gives you big profits for short term and long term, and the ICO is TOKENLEND  Cool.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

When choosing a good ICO, I prefer projects with an interesting idea and a professional team that will be able to develop a product in demand by the market. Good ICO now very little and need a long time to choose from a variety of different projects. But now I have opted for the ICO Merculet in which I see great potential.

dxme2x3

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I would say they are too expensive right after ico when pumped and dumped. That is why I look for ico’s with anti pump and dump mechanisms. Marinecoin ico has many built in features to stop a pump and dump type strategy. I would much rather have one that is designed to grow slow and steady over time. MTC is using time dilution technology to fairly distribute 9 billion MTC to those who help promote it. Or you can buy it at the exchange at market opening low prices. iot - proof of promotion - zero fees - dev-less - See here marineco/in
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

I'm watching those:
Cedex
Market.space
Cryptyk

Mostly interested in data storage and exchanges, so that's my choice
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

There is currently a lot of good ICO's on the market. ConnectJob is one of them that caught my eye(still active) and also Medichain. Look and start monotoring on Marketplace and Announcement section - there you can find goos ones.
Crypto-capitalist

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

I think NagriCoin very good ICO.
Because they work in agrarian industry and produce organic fertilizers!
WINiota

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

anything IOTA related will be good value in future.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

If need good ICO list. First learn the ICO project. If learn the project then know easy to choose the good ICO project. More project in the bounty. So before invest check the best ICO project. ICO project price is increase day by day. So if invest ICO hold it. It helpful to future saving and future growth. People learn more information from ICO project.

If need more information check the below mention link.

https://medium.com/@fastinvest/top-10-ico-projects-to-watch-in-2018-7721201595e0 
Apparently, we cannot even know any good ICO until we actually get to know about the projects, the team and maybe there is a product. Even though the ICO has ended, I actually got in huge on Capdax ICO recently and that is an exchange that is going to blow my mind. The fact that they even decided to go solo to generate just little during the ICO without making too much noise about it even made it more interesting to be a part of it. I am looking forward to this hugely.

anything IOTA related will be good value in future.
Do not recommend anything without proper evidence. What is the past performance of IOTA ? Related means clone or same set of factors we need to consider for identifying similar to IOTA. I guess if you come up with more information only we can get what you actually mean.
AlenDel

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Great project. We develop together with your project, develop and support it. We are happy to participate in this project. It's a very good idea!

Video review in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=20s

THE GOLD STANDARD OF THE FUTURE!
The most secure crypto currency in the world.
https://pecun.io/

KristineNguyen

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Some good ICOs that I knew: Loki, Mainframe, TrueGame. I recommend deep research about TrueGame, I think it's possible to be a good ICOs in 2018.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

their are lots of good ICO as well of bad ones out there ,i judge an ICO by if it is product based u could check out OTPPAY currently on ICO
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

It is worth investing in ICO only what is not a pity to lose. for me it's Stack. Crypto community needs gateways, which will provide an easy and safe way to make purchases and payments by crypto currency at points of sale of goods and services.
Gizaza

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is upcoming ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Lapo - We register in the form. We get 100 tokens. BEP - Fill out the registration form and confirm the mail. We execute the file and get tokens
gordeevaverona

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

I look at the budget for the bounty campaign in $ (you take the tokens multiplied by the price and then by the percentage of the budget bounty) and complexity.
DonMarkonee

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

In my opinion, the most interesting ICO for this part of 2018 is definitely a COINNUP project. Tech is good, and opportunity is enormous. I can say that for sure. I was investing for my self, and this ICO is the best thing so far.

The COINNUP benefits:

Instant Withdrawals
POS System
Smart Exchange
Coin Rankings
ICO Launchpad
Fiat Central
Portfolio Management
Universal Wallet with a single security key.
Coinnup POS (point-of-sale) system will allow customers to pay utility bills, top up mobile credit, send and receive money, buy cryptocurrency from the local grocery store or buy groceries with cryptocurrency. This will offer tremendous convenience to buyers while supporting business growth, reshaping any retail business with a single portable POS terminal.

Coinnup aims to provide users an instant access to their funds at any time, anywhere in the world. The system allows users to link together secondary and primary accounts.

Overall, this platform will provide all-in-one solutions for B2B, B2C, everyday transactions, investors, and traders.

“After the ICO, Coinnup will become the only crypto exchange platform you’ll ever need.”
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

I would suggest Ambit Mining, it is very promising and good project, and it has all features of not to be a scam. I am going to invest and hope it will go well
ostrovagaly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Bounty campaigns should be chosen as often as ico projects for investment. the amount of goals that the team set for themselves.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

This is some of the weakest times in ICO's I've seen.  Its hard to really feel confident in anything right now.

My biggest picks right now are:

Skyfchain - all or nothing, really cool idea, could be easily limited by technology or regulation
Eventum - crowdsource work (mechanical turk) on blockchain, really cool idea, tons of use cases, negative is competition in this space
Digital Ticks - exchange utility token, all or nothing, but a good gamble
Unibright - not sure of the adaptability and scalability of this one, but I think it has some potential
zelenkova

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I noticed that in good companies, do not focus on quantity, but rather look at quality. THAT always was.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

There are many good projects coming this year.

I like Egretia project for April-May investment because Egretia integrates the world’s first complete HTML5 workflow being developed for 4 years.

This is not an investment advice, kindly do your own research before you invest in any project.
Sidzukana

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

I would suggest you to check Akropolis (aims to be the largest alternative pensions infrastructure in the world, top-notch team, advisors, partners) and Svandis (developing a platform for crypto markets to provide leading financial research, analytical and visualization tools for all participants of crypto market (you can compare it to https://finviz.com/). Both projects are solid and worth to pay attention to Smiley
hope2907

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Hi,

Please say why..

Gonetwork is very interesting and promising project
Neon exchange is not so easy to participate in ICO
davidmckillip

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:45 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:21:39 PM by davidmckillip

i am looking into gonetwork, neoexchange, nwpsolution , kairos
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I agree, Most of the coins now are worthless. They take advantage of the people who do not know any better. There are a couple I do like. BlockCollider, Algorand, QuarkChain, and nOS. BC is already over (as of 2 days ago). The others are still available. Check them out, and merit me if you like them.

hope2907

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I agree, Most of the coins now are worthless. They take advantage of the people who do not know any better. There are a couple I do like. BlockCollider, Algorand, QuarkChain, and nOS. BC is already over (as of 2 days ago). The others are still available. Check them out, and merit me if you like them.

Yes most of coins is shitcoins - it's true. It's not surprised because making new coin is so easy
But anyway there are many interesting and promising coins
Nowherman

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

I don't see any solid ICO recently. Probably the most good ICO can be considered Telegram. Still there are several projects such as FriendUp, RCI, BankLlect,
but they are still at a very early stage and it's still difficult to say about their success.

idioma1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

It is hard to say without a good research.I like NagriCoin. This project does not go to ICO with airy promises. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

You can earn even on bad ICO. But this game is short-term. You should get tokens, and when they are available on the exchange, wait and sell
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

In my opinion, promising ICO projects are: Plaza, Faxport, Kepler, Shivom, Ubiatar. I often use this website to track prospective projects. https://icobench.com
inyakizuryel

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

To be honest no one will know what ICO will be the next big thing because there are really a lot of competition happening in the industry right now and also there are a lot of great competitors here in the industry of altcoins also there are really some good ICO that has a great platform. That is why it is very hard for us to know the next good ICO.
satgnikrt

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

It is Marinecoín, abbreviated as .MTC.. Marinecoín was born and had a blockchain from 2013. The best in March to March is best marinecoín only. There are a lot of good projects like u.cash, friendz, abyss and marinecoín, ... and a lot of other good projects ....- Currently marinecoín is ico at the website I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy .MTC. at . I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoín ,,,, eg:- Marinecoín zero fees. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence ......- Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoín is a machine to machine.- Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoín has become the coinmarketcap. You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoín has dev-less. And their team is amazing. They responded very quickly. Very much in agreement with the community. Always support the community.- Currently marinecoín has a large community. Join the community of marinecoín and help the marinecoín community grow stronger.You can buy .MTC. with Doge, LTC or Btc on - You join me in ico of Marinecoín. Let’s work together to build marinecoín increasingly large and thrive in the world!
Ninjacointop

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

Gluon plans ICO in May 2018. The first ICO on the Stratis platform. I like the idea. Developers plan to create a platform for car diagnostics and tuning, as well as a marketplace for automotive parts and autoservices
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

MY opinion these ICOs

Gluon

Plaza

neoexchange

it's a promising and interesting  projects you can research on them :-
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I might not suggest you to opt in in an ICO now, it's highly risked btw! Don't play with your money and risk it in an ICO otherwise you might lose them all!
I might only suggest one and only ICO which is "DIW ICO" that one impressed me tbh and tried the bounty, was quite great!
Be safe, don't act brainlessly!
joelembiid

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Edenchain, quarkchain, iotex and anotomi. This is my opinion. Everybody in these matters should do their own research.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

KORA ve NEON Exchange are my favorites. A new project is going on every day. It's hard to choose from among them but I have invested almost as much as any ICO I have invested in choosing a little harder. My first and only disappointment was because of Bezop. Bezop had a good team and had a good project but certainly a very bad management example. Although I do not have much investment in Bezop, I regret it. If you do a thorough research on the ICO that you think you should invest in, you will succeed.

xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Starbase
Using Starbase, core teams such as entrepreneurs, new business project sponsors, artists, etc., can simply issue ERC20 type tokens on the blockchain. Starbase will be the first token ERC20 focusing on the Ethereum blockchain and standard types.
Starbase's team believes that there will be thousands of tokens of innovative projects in the world. There are now more than 600 tokens and market value of 2 billion. Starbase will support token insurance, sales and payment, especially outsourcing.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

IPFS
The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a global, peer-to-peer distributed version file system. The goal is to supplement (or even replace) the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) that currently dominates the Internet and will have all the same file systems. The computing devices are connected together. The principle is to use content-based addresses instead of domain name-based addresses. That is, the content that the user is looking for is not an address but is stored somewhere. It does not need to verify the sender's identity. Instead, it only needs to verify the hash of the content. It can make web pages faster, safer, more robust, and longer lasting.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

ZIL (Zilliqa)
The Zilliqa (ZIL) blockchain platform is dedicated to supporting high-throughput and data-driven distributed applications to meet the necessary expansion requirements for businesses such as electronic advertising, payment, sharing economy and property management.
DICEGAME
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Hello guys. I will just leave this link here. We hope you will find our project interesting!

DICEGAME.IO  |  JOIN THE MOST OPEN FACE-TO-FACE IGAMING PLATFORM EVER!
musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

It is not very advisable to give advice but I think that DIW Token project and Datecoin project can be evaluated as a result of my research. The project team in both projects consists of very successful people and the working principle is very good. Both procs have approached ICO history and pre-sales are available. Let's see how we'll get results in a few weeks.
StLee

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

MY opinion these ICO  CryptoKami - Decentralized Reserve System

The New 3rd Generation Blockchain Infrastructure for Global Financial Services

Vitalik Buterin’s DAICO concept and KAICO - Hiroshi Kobayashi’s CryptoKami platform for ICOs have the same goal in terms of increasing the power of the contributor community over ICOs, thus reducing the risk of scams or insufficient effort by the development team. Their goals are quite similar but the two solutions have different features.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

I do not think it's a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico.
it's also up to you, but my main choice for ICO is Mainframe and Abyss
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

The best project right now is REMME. The project revolves around user authentication and protects the user from intrusions by having a human less system. One can be absolutely sure of their security with REMME and over time you would find its use in almost every industry like IoT, Critical Infra, Exchanges etc.
So I would highly suggest you to invest in this project. ICO is over but it is still going strong.
Salvation99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

In my own opinions, I would recommend that  before you try to invest, you better learn it , about the concepts and ideas of the company. technology is also very important.
so, overall you have to learn it.

But some icos are
Nex
Harmony
Factom.

You can research on these
KXC247

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

This month, there are many good ICO founded, better invest on the ICO that there product will boom in the future. Investing in an ICO is a good idea but be careful on the ICO that are going to scam you.

Cardstack and NEX are good icos coming up and one can research more and invest into them
Winnerschapel

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

I think mostly, its not advisable to get recommendations from people on the forum as regard investment advice. You need to make those researchers on your own to decipher it. You can look at mainframe, cardstack, harmony, etc but do your due diligence
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I think Mainframe, Edenchain will be good.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I think the token exchange is the best, and the second token Gonetwork, neon exchange has a good quality because it belongs to an exchange, such as the history of IDXM, now has a fantastic price, I have invested to token coss exchange, I save, hopefully get endurance, but the individual who becomes the determinant, which is worth investing, prioritize its own predictions.

Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

There are so many ICO projects currently underway. one of them is ICO ENLTE. I think investing in this project is very good. because the Enlte project is already entered in TOP ICO 2018. besides that many investors have invested in this ICO ENLTE. to know about this project see on its website https://web.enlte.com
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

if I think for now the best ico is NTOK and Mainframe will be good for our future, but even so we can check ICO at https://icoguide.com/en, because this is not the right time to look for good ICO, are all at risk now.
martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

If you believe that those icos are good mate, just go and participate into them. Actually, our very own research will helps us to decide whether what coin we must buy mate. And make sure mate, invest what you can afford to lose.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

I have no idea about the next good ICO project to invest in Smiley. Beside I also believe that it's useless to create a thread to ask about it Grin.

But from my experience I can see that almost bounty campaign managed good bounty managers in this forum always has a good project behind so I think you can find out good ICO project by yourself by finding out good bounty campaign managed by good bounty managers Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████