Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next good ICO?  (Read 1295 times)
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

This month, there are many good ICO founded, better invest on the ICO that there product will bloom in the future. Investing in an ICO is a good idea but be careful on the ICO that are going to scam you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

I recommend Auctus!

Auctus provides robotics consultants, portfolio optimization, and consulting market services that do not require trust certification, using the smart contracts of the etheric workshop and reliable tracking records based on the blockchain.
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Yes there are a lot of ICOs coming right now. Not all are good, a lot of ICOs are scam. You have really good ICO List.
Out of your list my favourite ICO is DIW.

DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.

This is not financial advice please do your own research.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I don't know much about those ICO been mentioned by you, but I'll advice you make deep your findings on those projects... We have many of them that don't have mission, ambition and foresight,
You can take your time and join "kickcity ICO" sales about to end, join us now. http://ico.kickcity.io
joesorrell

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

My favourite ICO List are GoNetwork ,  Abyss and Dfinity.
Raffaele Rago (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

There are so many ICO that are currently on going and is not that easy for you identify which one is good and which one is not good. But i strongly believe that project like Eligma and DeHedge are very good project in which you can invest your money and expect good return on your investment.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will have a look at Eligma and DeHedge.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

You can check this project https://goo.gl/7RC9x8 Red Lanterns (RL service) is an actively developing online service that helps people fill the gaps
in their sex education.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

It is the Amon ico project. Very promising and has a clear roadmap. I beleive if they deliver the product as it is described, then it will be huge. Thanks god it used the Artificial Intelligence system with their crypto Wallet: https://amon.tech

Raffaele Rago (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

From this list, in my opinion, good projects are: GoNetwork and Neon Exchange. I also want to recommend you project Open Platform.

I do agree with you. Open platform is very good project as well.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I think the current good ICO is immVRse, they develop the Virtual Reality content in the project that will have various conten there, not only that I think VR is also very popular in this year because it can create objects like real. a good rating they already have.
https://icobench.com/ico/immvrse

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

thanks for sharing your choise, diw & neon exchange I think very good pick for invest.
but I suggest to all invest in keplar & dragon project.
I think they are  also one of the top ico.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

I am only seeing DIW as good project in all of the above. DIW bounty program is doing just great in its advertising and thousands of users are already interested into this project. Not only this but it is also great concept which is formed for payment solution. This could be the breakthrough investment.

Well apart from this I am investing my money on jibrel network a project to give you opportunity of getting decentralised cash called as jcash. The project is being developed very fast so it's better to invest in such project.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

Abyss is one of the best projetcs now. But in my opinion better ico projects will be in april. Like streamity. So if you want start now, choose abyss
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Hi,

Please say why..

Mainframe is new to me. I have not heard of it before. Just did a bit of research and now they seem to be busy with their private sale, which seems to x10 subscribed. Crowdsale to follow. Looked at some reviews and it seems Ok, but not exceptional in terms of marks (see review at cryptobriefing website for example). I Need to look further into it from a product viewpoint.

The Abyss is very hyped. Or at least was until the ICO started-off with a really slow paced KYC. So slow that they have just broken relation with the KYC supporting company and are now replacing it with a new one. They will set the final Token sale date when KYC is (nearly) complete. The fact that the KYC is being a fiasco has turned the hype down. On telegram there are discussions today as to why they are now 20k followers down from just a few days ago.
The interesting side part is that it is the first DAICO, following Vitalik Buterin’s idea to empower investor with power of fund release as project develops. We will see how the DAICO plays out. Regardless, most people join for the ROI. I’m not sure on that for people who buy it to see its value increase. If should down the road since The Abyss will burn tokens, but how much is the question.

GoNetwork is interesting and I personally feel it could come to something. The issue right now is how long they are taking to announce the ICO after months of delay. Momentum needs to be rebuilt.

Neo Exchange is interesting and I had it on the radar for a long time. What I don´t now like is the ICO participation process since you are required to install a chrome plugin in order to participate in what they call a lottery (to select ICO participating members). That is not something I like. Product could be a stepping-stone in the right direction to empower NEO further though.

DIW Token
pre-ICO is ongoing (from 0,5 ETH onwards) and taking it’s time to complete the phase. It is rather hyped and I expected token sale phase to be closed rather quickly. Regardless, product seems good to me, with a broad usage potential, and I personally like it.

melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

on the DIW project until now there is no progress, and I am confused when ico will be finished.
is there anyone who knows about the project.
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

honestly, I do not know which will be the next good one, but, I try something new, BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

CoinMetro is a Very Legit project, everything is really good, just take a look around their page/join the telegram and make your own opinion.
I also wrote a post about them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993800.0

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Just take a look at a new gem i have found call Asura
Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.

for more info, check they website : https://asuracoin.io/
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

now the crypto market is falling i don't want invest any ico,but if i really like abyss ico,i vote for abyss,the ico of march,or bubbletone ico(when you travel any where,you can use telephone no roaming,i think it is good ico)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: