Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

Well, as you can see, bitcoin is not yet well adapted around the world. Imagine the price now, and imagine mass adaptation will happen in the future. I really think that bitcoin is still under valued and it can still grow more in the future. So, if you are planning to buy now and hold for a long-term, then it's a good decision.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future. It’s hard to know when the bubble will end,” he says. It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. We also have no idea if going “short” right now, or betting that the price will decline, will be better than going “long,” or betting that the price will continue to go up over time. So, unfortunately, the unsatisfying answer is that nobody knows.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

In this venture, you can never be too late. The unpredictability of the market is on your side to which is why you can't say that you're too late to buy and invest. Right now, Bitcoin is on the low edge of the rate which is why you should take advantage of this time. However, you should be smart in making decision as well because the rate may be low now, but it might be lower tomorrow or even higher, I mean who knows right? The point is, when you think the timing is perfect, then make the most out of it. If you're patient enough, then maybe you can wait for it to go lower. Just study the market for the meantime. Just know that you will never be too late for this.
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.

Yeah the price is increasing so the chance does exist and you can invest the price is increasing again but it is not very high at this time, buy now don’t be late anymore. High market investors are making investments and trader and trading for the long time as they has experience and they know the price of bitcoin will increase with the passage of time. So grab the opportunity and get fast profit in few month of bitcoin rising price, good luck mate.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3433
Merit: 4368

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

Investing in BTC means also investing in Blockchain. Considering Blockchain enormous potential while in his current state very tiny, buying BTC is by far not to late.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

thanks!
i dont think 9100$ is the highest price of bitcoin this year,  bitcoin still have the chance to rise higher than ever before, i said that because i believe the value of bitcoin on our world is getting more important. Moreover after many drops, bitcoin still suffer more dammages and can get higher than 10000$ recently, so this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin.

Rainmaker45

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

i will say there is no better time than now to buy into BITCOIN, its at a very low price at the moment take the advantage now and smile later. we among the early adapters.DYOR
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

thanks!

For me you are not late to buy bitcoin, lately the price is very expensive. If you want to invest in bitcoin, anytime is the good opportunity to buy. Every year the graph is increasing, it means that every year the price of bitcoin has an improvement.

Another reason why you choose to buy or invest in bitcoin is the price, it is volatile. The price now is low, anytime it will dump or pump but if the price will dump it is okay because it will recover based on what we experience in the market.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

thanks!
Too late or not, everything goes back to yourself. because, no one person can determine the stability of bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices can go up and down at any time. So, you can buy bitcoin whenever you want.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

If you have a lot of money, you can invest. Why not. But bitcoin is difficult to predict. I would not be in a hurry now to do this. It is better to wait a little while until the price falls to a minimum, and it should still fall. And then you can try

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.
This our opportunities now to buy coins now cause the value is down. Its not late if have more money buy more then hold and invest and wait and you see the improvement that bitcoin increasing day by day.
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

its never too late to register for bitcoin because the value keeps increasing
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Last week I made 2 bitcoin purchases for my hold and waited for a high price, because I believe this is the right time before it's too late to buy bitcoins for future investments.
Its not to late to buy bitcoin for investment. Buy now until the price is low we need to prepare our future become financially stable. We know the price now is so dipped but soon it will rise again and give us much more higher profit
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:28:30 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:58:47 PM by HatakeKakashi

For me it's not to late to buy bitcoin because I believe the price will increase more again so be patient and for after you buy bitcoin and hold it for few years you will earn profit. You can buy bow because the price decreased and that's the one startegy of the trader if the price decrease they will buy more bitcoin because they have chances that they earn more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

I think with every positive speculation this year, this is a very good time to buy bitcoin because it's price is low as compared to what we had late last year. You don't need to advice further, buy now and enjoy later. Lot of speculation that bitcoin will hit 30k USD before the end of 2018.Good luck for you.

Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

thanks!
I think, you are not late, but if you can find the right time, it will be the best. I know, finding the right time is a bit difficult, but if you want to make profit, you have to do it.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

This time I think it is susceptible, the exchange rate of the market only increased a few hours and then fell again. The advice for you to wait a bit longer and follow the exchange rate of Bitcoin if the rates drop sharply, you should quickly invest in Bitcoin and take profits rapidly after the Bitcoin price rises. And entirely not to invest all your money into Bitcoin only.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

thanks!
Hello! You know there is some professional people who can give you professional investment advises because it's hard to predict and it's depend on you, your financial opportunities and beliefs! If you are bitcoin believer and fan of bitcoin then you might thing that bitcoin in the future can cost 100000$. Also you need know sometime success have another side.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:49:44 AM

Doubt - is something that always prevents us from making the right decisions. If I buy bitcoin now, I will doubt - did I do the right thing? Do not doubt ! Do what your intuition tells you!
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

if you buy bitcoin when the market is red, you are not late.
but if you buy when the bitcoin price high, you are late already.
so, now is not very late to buy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: