Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

With the price of bitcoin decreases in the past weeks, I can say that you are yet late for the train of success. You will have victory in this business as long as you have a great timing. A great timing is not only for when you are going to buy but more importantly is when you will sell your bitcoin. Just have patience and hold your coins until you feel that the investment is mature enough. So don't lost hope and be faithful to cryptocurrency.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

There is always good time for buy bitcoin, but if you wants to buy for short tern you have to go for the deep. Because its always better to be in safe position.
But if you planing to buy Bitcoin for long term you are not late at any time.

kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

No, you're not late. Investments in cryptocurrency are still relevant and still bring profit to those who do it. Therefore, you can safely buy bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

There is no time to be late. Everyday or anytime, you can buy bitcoin in the exchange site. If you are worried about the price, it is just the same. If you buy bitcoin in a low price, it will take you time and you will hold it until the price comes up. When you buy bitcoin when the price is higher, you can have profit immediately because it is continuing to rise.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

Yes, the price is not as low as it was before, but you can still buy bitcoin, it is still profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I continue to buy bitcoin, while allowing the price, because it brings benefits and will be profitable in the future. It is developing, improving, and as a result the price is growing.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

I continue to buy bitcoin, while allowing the price, because it brings benefits and will be profitable in the future. It is developing, improving, and as a result the price is growing.
We still all have the chance, and too late to enter bitcoin should never put in our mind, we should always take time to focus here and not kept saying that it is too late for us, it would be too late if we are already a year age knowing bitcoin but we are not doing anything to change our life.
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

I think now is the right time for this! As we can see, the market has not yet recovered after correction, so you can buy coins 2-3 times cheaper than they were 3 months ago! And rest assured that the price will necessarily return to these marks sooner or later
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

thanks!

it's never too late to buy bitcoin. but it looks like the current price of more people is selling because this is a high price rising after previously down drastically. maybe you can wait a little longer to get a good profit for your first purchase.
but if you want to save for a long time you can buy anytime.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

I do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

thanks!
This is very good investment and you should investment now and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, you are lucky that you adopt bitcoin in a cheap price for now and we can't see the future to see how much bitcoin would have increase in many year, and for the early adopter they are so lucky to have it.
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

Totally agree with you, I think that by the end of the year the price will be even higher than it was in the past! In general, they say that bitcoin can always be bought, it will in any case bring in income
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

thanks!

At this moment bitcoin is in a period of inactivity, see its price exceed the barrier of $9k by the end of this month has a low probability.
My recommendation for you is that you do not get carried away or make decisions just for the opinions of the masses. Read, learn and be you who draw your own conclusions, to thus avoid making biased decisions.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

thanks!

Nope. Today is actually the best time to invest on bitcoins since they are cheap right now. Cheap bitcoins are a lot these days and buying a lot would mean a lot of profit once bitcoin prices spring back to $20,000. Don't let this opportunity slip by through your fingertips.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin nowadays. Actually, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move and a good time to start to invest of it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late as ling as you have the guts to riak everything as long as you wanted to be.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

There is no delay in investments. Investment is subjected to your pocket So when you are ready with finances you are ready to invest. As the price of bitcoin is going down from last couple of days so i think it is the best time to invest and buy.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

I suggest you buy now because these past few months,  bitcoin's price get down. If you buy now,  there's a higher percentage on selling it on a higher price
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

At the current price, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If I had more money I would continue to buy more because I found Bitcoin very potential. In the near future, prices will be high and we will have more profit.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Well, I think you should first of all check the charts, obviously, and based on the impression you get you make the decision. But personally I believe that even if bitcoin is kinda low rn, it's gonna bounce back, so I'd totally say go for it it's not too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: