Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ada will jump above$ 3 ?  (Read 376 times)
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

ADA will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?

It can be possible. I also holding ADA. I bought it at $0,7 and I believe will moon soon.
$10 will be the next target for ADA.  Grin

CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

I'm keeping my faith and sanity now not to look at my portfolio because its a bear market. I'll comeback checking my ADA after a couple of months probably at the mid of the year. I hope it will be bull market soon so we can see more movements.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

ADA is a cool project but without a product yet. The only warrant here is they are from Japan, which is one of the most liberal country about cryptos, so that s a good point. I sold my ADA honestly. They have grown a lot already, better try my luck with the few bucks I have.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

nope, i will not sell mine, it is only on its infancy stage. Plus, whenever i purchase something, i am willing to lose that amount of money. It's not that big amount but i can do the right things because there is no emotion attached to that money that i invested in.
Diversify to minimize risk.

beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

ADA will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?

It can be possible. I also holding ADA. I bought it at $0,7 and I believe will moon soon.
$10 will be the next target for ADA.  Grin
I agreed with you.
Ada is one of my favorite projects, I think he may rise to more than three dollars.
However, because the current market environment is not good, you must hold it for a period of time, which can be at least 1 year or more.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I do not have an ADA coin, but I think ADA is quite interesting.
you should try to find a lot of information about the coin so you are absolutely sure ADA will grow until you bet

I keep Cardano and I do believe in the efficiency of this project, but what should happen on the market to let ADA go so high? The total supply of the coins is great, and it might happen, but not as soon as some people think.
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

I dont think ada will jump any time soon, all depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin will be steady at around 8-10k , coins like ada cant jump without super huge news.
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

The Cardano platform has all the necessary characteristics that should be present in the new generation of block projects.
Crypto-currency ADA has all the chances to become one of the most popular crypto-currencies on the market, but time must come for this. At the moment, the palm tree will continue to be held by Ethereum, but eventually Cardano will be aimed at its place.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Ada will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?
It is still a bear market and I think i is nt the right time for it to climb. You also need to consider the coin supply if it is Million or Billions of supply because it also affect the value of a cryptocurrency. You also need to be realistic in terms of value o you don't get rekt in the future.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

The Cardano platform has all the necessary characteristics that should be present in the new generation of block projects.
Crypto-currency ADA has all the chances to become one of the most popular crypto-currencies on the market, but time must come for this. At the moment, the palm tree will continue to be held by Ethereum, but eventually Cardano will be aimed at its place.

Yes, cardano is great cryptocurrency imo, so it can break $3 and rise above. But only in one case.
If another scam and near-fraud coins will leave market. Dissapear. And maybe part of their capitalization will go not to fiat but to great projects with real developing experience and own features. And cardano is one of them of course Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

Why not ? if ADA will bull run it could go as much as that price everything is possible when a bull market comes,but if the market is bearish it could crash harder ,cardano is too young in our market so it means it has a lot of room to grow,the team developer and roadmaps are good we should wait and see how will these people are going to handle the development.

xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Ada will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?

At first I was thinking ADA would reach $5 in 2018 but as far as the market has been lately, I'm not too bullish as I was in 2017.

Reaching $3 as a long term goal is definitely viable though imo.

Guess only time will tell.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Hello dear colleagues i think that ada is promising but can j ask on what base you think that it would pump up any news about that
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

All can be, the situation with the market kriptovalyut I think that in the near future it may turn in the positive direction, as soon as regulators realize that it is impossible to control crypto-currencies, it is possible to control only people and their fiat money
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Talking about ADA with many of the great scalability features it's engrossed with I think it going to do well in the crypto space. I would want encourage investors to take ADA token very serious because the cardano blockchain that produces ADA is one of the best blockchains in the Blockchain technology  ecosystem. I am very much optimistic the price of ADA will soar above $3 soon.
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

I believe in cardano. For this year, a lot of innovations and updates are planned for this project. They also have a very strong team, which will necessarily lead them to success.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I believe in cardano. For this year, a lot of innovations and updates are planned for this project. They also have a very strong team, which will necessarily lead them to success.
If we say about short-term that answer No. No chance in such market with such manipulations and governments pressure. I wait close to summer. But I strongly doubt
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: