Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people use bad exchanges like YoBIt?  (Read 1429 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Because people who used Yobit does not make research which the better exchange, and Yobit exist already in the market long times ago. Also Yobit has other program that can atrack member like their investment box. Personally, i dont use Yobit and i prefer to use others better exchange like Binance, Huobi, gate.io, Kucoin, Bittrex.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

Because of arbitrage it is natural act of buy on low price on yobit exchange and sell on your coin to other exchange like bittrex or i think the pump and dump group signals on Telegram there are usually give buying signals on yobit that's why there's a lot of trader on yobit.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

sometimes the coins they want to trade are only available there, most of the time is i think that they don't know better. because i think most people here know to avoid yobit like the plague.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I think they use bad exchanges like yobit because they are new and they think its good to start with this type of exchange and have a mind they are doing good,

maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

Usually in this situation there are several types of people. One of these is of course beginners. I myself when I was a beginner in crypto currency, I always used only YOBIT.

muncuss

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Advantage of yobit, it has better price. In bad exchange, sometimes coin is get pumped or dumped hard, and then price difference in other exchange is big. then you can take this chance to buy cheaper/sell in high profit.
Yobit is heaven for arbit trader

FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Because the coins that are traded there can give 100% profit in one hour ... They have a small capitalization and are easy to pump.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

I will like to say there is no good or bad exchanges, individual experience make it so. Another thing to consider when there are question of people sticking to one exchange might be the getting use to factor. Sometime, you're just used to certain exchange.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

I guess the major reason will be that some coins are only on these exchanges, common people may not know but exchanges ask a hefty amount to get your coin listed on them so smaller coins or those who dont wanna pay that will get into these exchanges.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
trexbtc

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Because there are many coins with a small capitalization. There is a chance that the coin you bought there will grow 10 times in just a couple of hours. So this makes sense.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Some enterprising developer might have selected Yobit as their exchange platform of choice. Other sites might be asking for big amount of money for their coin or token to be listed in their site. Yobits asking price for the coin to be listed might be low compared to Bittrex, Binance. If its exclusively listed there, then no choice but to use their platform.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

The main reason is that the coin you are looking for is only found in that exchange.

I think they use bad exchanges like yobit because they are new and they think its good to start with this type of exchange and have a mind they are doing good,

You might be thinking wrong. I mean, beginners want to use high quality exchanges that are much easier to use, because everybody is afraid of losing his money when he starts. One other reason is lower quality exchanges an ideal choice for to using illegal purpose.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I also had no issues with Yobit. People are saying its a greedy exchange that list scam coins, but I've used them a couple times and everything was fast and smooth. I don't really care about the owners and their attitude, they can list whatever they like. They aren't forcing anybody to use them, you always have a choice.
As for the reasons for using them, they are fast and not afraid to list coins right after launch or even before it. This at times makes them the only place to trade certain coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Because of arbitrage it is natural act of buy on low price on yobit exchange and sell on your coin to other exchange like bittrex or i think the pump and dump group signals on Telegram there are usually give buying signals on yobit that's why there's a lot of trader on yobit.
Yobit is the only site used by pump and dump groups as there are many coins only listed in this exchange mainly aimed for pump and dump and many got scammed because of these coins as they hype the coin in the chat and then pump the coin and shows volume and when new users learning to trade usually fall for these scams.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

I also had no issues with Yobit. People are saying its a greedy exchange that list scam coins, but I've used them a couple times and everything was fast and smooth. I don't really care about the owners and their attitude, they can list whatever they like. They aren't forcing anybody to use them, you always have a choice.
As for the reasons for using them, they are fast and not afraid to list coins right after launch or even before it. This at times makes them the only place to trade certain coins.
You would able to say such thing because you havent experience any issues but once you experience delays then you will curse this exchange for sure.They are still operational nowadays and doing the same stuff listing out coins so easily which is really an advantage but rather do have also its disadvantage.Easily listed but also coins can easily be manipulated and we have seen there are lots of shitcoins and deadcoins as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
I use your so called "low-quality exchange"s because from there I find trash coins where people normally pump and dump. I buy cheap tokens and wait for a handsome pump and then sell it for profit. Anyway, I do not store money or bitcoins overnight there, I withdraw them back to my wallet.

Keep in mind that no matter how trashy an exchange could look like, there is always money to make from it. I use them to sell 808s. ha ha ha!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?

So far, Yobit is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms up to date. I even use it to trade my FAITH to BTC, and it works smoothly. I have no problem using Yobit, as they seem to be quite simple and reliable. Especially when it comes to depositing and withdrawing, the transactions work smoothly. The only thing that I want them to improve is their customer support response time rate. That’s their weakness for now, and they should be doing something about it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

Could someone explain?

So far, Yobit is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms up to date. I even use it to trade my FAITH to BTC, and it works smoothly. I have no problem using Yobit, as they seem to be quite simple and reliable. Especially when it comes to depositing and withdrawing, the transactions work smoothly. The only thing that I want them to improve is their customer support response time rate. That’s their weakness for now, and they should be doing something about it.
it depends on personal experience maybe OP had a bad experience in yobit. usually, people prefer to trade in Binance and Bittrex but most of the thrash coins will list in yobit and hitbtc so we don't have other option we have to use these exchanging sites. in any business customer support is important then only customers will use their services.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Yes i see many people complained with Yobit, i never use this exchange since i know many people said they has bad reputation,  i prefer use others like Binance and Kucoin. Can be many trader use it because this.exchange operated acouple years and many people thinking that legit and trusted  exchange. They should make research again to find better exchange and  to be more safe in trading activity.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

YoBit is not really as bad compared to some other exchanges. I have traded on some really shitty exchanges and I had to do it because those coins were not listed elsewhere. The main motive of these exchanges is to list as many coins as possible so that they make maximum profits out of the commissions. Their shitty user experience doesn't really bother them because they know that users are helpless and have no other place to go. So unless you have a coin which is exclusively listed on YoBit, you do not really have a reason to visit them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: