Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people use bad exchanges like YoBIt?  (Read 1429 times)
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
Maybe they were introduced by friends or advertised on Google. Sometimes the ICO projects are successful, and they want to put their coin to be listed on the Yobit exchange, so it is mandatory for everyone to trade on Yobit.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
Probably one of the reason why people use these kind of exchanges is because maybe they have invested their money into some ICO that only listed their coins on that exchange, or maybe they heard someone who told them that they will get bonuses  or they have lower transaction and exchange fees and they believed them because that is why new comers do they are easy targets to scammers and people who want to convince them in doing things that are in their favor.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

The need for an 'exchange account' can be distinguished from the value of quality and other added value provided by exchange accounts so that consumers have a reason why choosing a particular product better.
Each user, definitely has its own reasons for using it:
1. Maybe they feel comfortable, because to this day they have not found any significant problems. 2. Still existence assumption for what to use a difficult product, if which is easy has the same function. 3. Maybe the transaction cost is lower because the transaction fee's often used as the main reason
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

Could someone explain?
Yobit is a another great exchanger but sometimes its long time to maintaince.You can see there are lot of exchanger in online plaetform becase some coin listen on low quality  exchanger so I think if you sell your token like this exchanger just sell your token on btc paired and move to another strong exchanger like as bittrex and binance.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Usually exchanges definitely have different supprt to coin, so for me for someone who wants to use yobit then they must have seen that the coin that they are trading it only exists on some exchange or just there on exchanges yobit. So it is a necessity and when we get bad service then it is a risk that we should accept as well as possible.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

Could someone explain?
I used to use Yobit as it pretty much added anything that came out, it was/is a good place to stock up on coins that are yet to hit the larger higher volume exchanges, this is one of their uses, I wouldn't like to leave too many coins on there for too long though just in case.
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

It seems to me that for more experienced traders this exchange is attractive because they can easily manipulate the course on it. And newcomers get on this exchange, as it is given a lot of free coins.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

Could someone explain?
Because sometimes exotic tokens are listed there and bounty hunters have no choice but to trade there with cautious and I've heard some news that they are increasing their volumes just so they can scam users secretly. For my review about yobit it seems like it doesn't have the characteristics of a user-friendly platform that guides users efficiently.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

Could someone explain?
yobit - I do not understand how this stock exchange still exists ... A large commission for withdrawal of funds. They cash in on people who invest in this exchange. They change the terms of investment every week and you will not earn anyway.  So, in principle, I do not respect this exchange and do not advise anyone! They even promote fraudulent coins.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Yobit is used as its place of arbitration, as Yobit often experiences price differences with other exchanges.

but unfortunately his Yobit is always constrained network when doing Withdrawl, and my experience Withdrawl from Yobit the longest is 3 weeks. ahhhhh very bad!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Could someone explain?
yobit - I do not understand how this stock exchange still exists ... A large commission for withdrawal of funds. They cash in on people who invest in this exchange. They change the terms of investment every week and you will not earn anyway.  So, in principle, I do not respect this exchange and do not advise anyone! They even promote fraudulent coins.

The main reason of still yobit exchange exist is that it is one of the oldest exchange and most of the coins before where listed here and their are so many coins to trade and earn. But if you invest high then you can get problem.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

maybe those who use yobits are people who do not know where to exchange good and right so they can not determine a good exchange place because they have no experience.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

If I think the advantage of yobit, it has a better price. In a bad exchange, sometimes coins are pumped or thrown out loud, and then the price difference in other exchanges is very good. The main motivation of this exchange is to register as many coins as possible so they get the most benefit from the commission. Poor user experience does not really bother them because they know that users are powerless and have nowhere else to go.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Could someone explain?
Because sometimes exotic tokens are listed there and bounty hunters have no choice but to trade there with cautious and I've heard some news that they are increasing their volumes just so they can scam users secretly. For my review about yobit it seems like it doesn't have the characteristics of a user-friendly platform that guides users efficiently.
- Yeah, that is also the main reason, the tokens that many people hold are listed only on yobit and that forces them to trade on it, they have no other option, yobit is the only exchange that I see is listing uncommon altcoins. Personally, I feel it is quite friendly, no feeling is not as friendly as you say, but in return, their support is very slow and it has no information about the company and its founder, that made it get more negative news from the community, actually, it's not too bad, all is just the spread of many people

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Could someone explain?

Yobit is not a bad exchange but maybe you experience some difficulties or problems in that exchanger before, people today are still using that market so it will be always depending on the person who is having a transaction.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Newbies without experience in exchange makes trades on such horrible exchange. They once scam my coins and I have open a support ticket to enquire about it for some months now, no reply to my enquirers.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Maybe they do that because on Exchange there are other available token he holds, or maybe he wants to take advantage of Arbitration.

But I hope you do not trade on YOBIT Exchange, because you know that Exchange itself is very bad service and network.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

Because of the bad exchangers like the yobit you mentioned
 I think they just bought them a cheap amount of tokens or altcoins then they traded them in famous exchanges so the opportunity was great to earn a lot of people in this way.

duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

I have a bad experience with Yobit, My first deposit to them failed and when I sent mail to Yobit, they never responded. Support is non-existent with Yobit. They seem to be the biggest scam exchange to be active. They have stolen millions of dollars from people using different techniques. They are been investigated by the Russian government for the frauds.
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Why do you say it is a bad exchange? I have some coins there and I'd like to know the experience of the people.Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: