Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 461 times)
abhi900

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
Merited by AndrewBuck (1)

how I can participate
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Hello guys,

I am Moses from Tanzania, I would like to know much about altcoins giving away especially air drops and bounties so I can start to make some small cash for the living.

I hope that I am in a good place.

I wish to learn from you guys. Thanks!
if you want to start with a small fortune. you can choose Airdrop. because Airdrop provides free tokens that give small enough coins. but you can collect it first until your token collected a lot.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

how I can participate
airdrop is very easy to join, they do not require any conditions to join. They just need you to have a real gmail address, doing the job they suggested for you. Introduce your friends and more to their site, you will be point or token.
To do bounty campaigns, you need to have a bitcointalk account and your rank must be from Jr.member and up to do signature campaigns. Or you can join facebook campaign, twitter, reddit, translate without asking rank.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Hello guys,

I am Moses from Tanzania, I would like to know much about altcoins giving away especially air drops and bounties so I can start to make some small cash for the living.

if you want to start with a small fortune. you can choose Airdrop. because Airdrop provides free tokens that give small enough coins. but you can collect it first until your token collected a lot.

Yes, that is right taking rewards token from airdrop is a big achievement that you selected because not all airdrop project can give you a reward token. And aside those rewards you can join bounty signature in at the same time to have a bundle of rewards you can get when ICO are succesfully done in a market.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Hello guys,

Bounty gives me a lot of tokens, while Airdrop gives me a pretty small token but Airdrop gives it away for free. so from both token, I am more interested in Bounty.
cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Recently I participated ucash airdrop and got coins in their dashboard. I withdrawn those coins to my wallet 3 days back and those coins won't come to my wallet yet. they also do not count referral coins though they promised earlier. Is this (ucash) scam one. Any body here received  airdrop coins
 from them ?
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

I give maximum time to bounty companies, they are most likely to receive payments. If there is time and desire, I make airdrops. To examples for 100 airdrops made in January, I received 15 coins, which are not yet traded on the stock exchange and I probably will not, i.e. at the moment the time is wasted. But for bounty made in the same pereod I received a substantial income. Draw conclusions)
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Hello guys,

Yes, Its a place where discuss all about cryptocurrency.
You learn and earn huge.  The altcoin announcement section you will found all giveway links/rewards. That means airdrops
And altcoin marketplace and then bounties section you will find all type of bounties.

Airdrops section- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Bounties section- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

You can gain profits both you can do airdrops everyday by checking airdrops thread and long-term to gain profits from bounties but it's huge profit in exchange.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Hello guys,

Number of altcoins varies from different airdrops and bounties. But the highest amount I got in airdrops is $70 while participating bounties, I earned 1 eth from my 1st bounty or $1000. Better try to join airdrops and bounties so that you can figure it out yourself.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Hello guys,

Yes, Its a place where discuss all about cryptocurrency.
You learn and earn huge.  The altcoin announcement section you will found all giveway links/rewards. That means airdrops
And altcoin marketplace and then bounties section you will find all type of bounties.

Airdrops section- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Bounties section- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
lol, thats not airdrop section thats announcement thread old and new coin have ann thread there and remember that not all of them has an airdrop. Since most airdrop is in ethereum contract you should visit the  token(altcoins) section .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoGenie1

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

good luck Its a good profit even if you are junior
artem.sl

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Hello guys,

I suggest you try to learn bounty, because bounty produces rather than airdrop. airdrop is currently a lot of scam and disadvantage so bounty can make you a good choice.
Aren't there many bounty scams currently?

Of course bounties are more profitable but it has also certain disadvantages:
  • You need to be at least a Member
  • If advertised by you project will turn out a scam or just unsuccessful it'll lower you prestige (trust level)
I think it's better to start with airdrops in order to have some practice.
"some small cash for the living" - I guess at first it will not be enough earning for living.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

You can participate in both airdrop and bounty campaigns. Nothing is difficult to take part in airdrop. But for a bounty campaign you need to have a rank on the forum no lower than Jr. Member, and also have pages in social networks with the necessary number of friends/subscribers to satisfy the campaign rules. More bounty campaigns can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Hello guys,

for now, I need more money. because I want to fill up more of my wallet. so I prefer Bounty because Bounty gives me a pretty big token.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Hello guys,

You start with the wrong mindset, never think about give away/ payment from airdrop or bounty because number will never make you satisfied. First, learn about airdrop & bounty by join the program and follow the rules. Second, make a journal to remand you which one is worth to follow. Last one, save/ trade/ invest the profit to built your future. Bounty have big payment than airdrop, join the program today and start learning something worth.

This isn’t the best piece of advice
Coupled with the provided bounty link above
It’s a more clearer way to mobile success and independent breakthroughs
Make proper decisions
Invest wisely and be your own boss

Either way, you have to start learning about cryptos in general. Whether it be about airdrop & bounties or investing.

Learn and read as much as you can first.

That's right. It's better to learn more facets of the market rather than just focusing on one. Maybe you can have a pin-point venture you want to know more about if that is where you would put your money in. However, in this market, diversifying your knowledge would be helpful because the usual goal is to try to explore and invest on more ways rather than just one. Also, between your choices, if you're new, better do bounties because they can give you a good profit while doing seemingly easy tasks. Don't rely too much on airdrops because don't don't give much.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

you need to work on bounty , airdrop is not much
Yes, it is true. you have to work in bounty, the first thing you should do is post on topic and qualified for your rank can go up. minimum to follow bounty is jr.member. you should focus on bounty, don't expect a gift from airdrop.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

airdrop and bounty programs are equally rewarding, only difference is:
1. gifts given by airdrop tend to be less, and sometimes not valuable in the market, if it can be sold it also has a value that is not meaningful.
2. reward given by bounty campaign depending on the type of campaign being performed, and the scheme of calculation is also clear.
3. reward given by bounty are more valuable in the market. and when sold will benefit us. but sometimes not worth it because the failed project so that the coins obtained can not be sold. so if you want to follow the bounty campaign we must be more careful and peruse the program that mere
4. Airdrop gives faster gifts but tends to be less. while bounty waits for the counting to finish so it takes time and must be waiting.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:30:31 AM

If you are here just to find some free money, well to be honest there aint no free money here for you have to work for it. There are no such Free money, giveaways or gifts in this world for everything has its exchange. Either you work hard for it or you buy it. Doing bounties isn't all that free because you need to spend for your data or internet electricity for the cellphone to power up or laptop you are using not u less you are using solarized ones. Also it requires determination to be successful. Its not easy.
GonFreecs

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

Only few coin you gain in airdrops, its better to concentrate on bounties, you should join a social media campaign facebook and twitter. Don't forget to join forums it will help you for upgrading ranks by posting regularly. When your rank is upgraded to Jr. Member then you can participate in signature campaign for bigger rewards just keep on learning. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: