Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it 1994 in cryptocurrency?  (Read 245 times)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

I think that lately the growth of the crypt has been suspended, we can observe a decrease in the growth of capitalization in the last few months.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

There is a Forbes article that compares the current crypto landscape to growth of internet saying that it is like 1994.
so in that case, Amazon of crypto is being formed this year or is just starting off, Google of crypto is still 4 years out and Facebook of crypto is still 10 years out. do you believe it is like 1994 in crypto?

if you wish to read, here is the article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/apaul/2017/11/27/its-1994-in-cryptocurrency/#4d5a76aab28a

it could be yes. We're still at the very early stage, not many people understand what crypto can do except wanting to invest and earn millions over night, but that's not the actual use case.//

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Many people say that the cryptocurrency is a bubble, but it has been developing for a number of years and I think that this is an irreversible process
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

Unable to open link somehow not loading, but its a really interesting comparison, the baby steps of the world wide web, the tentative approach and acceptance, the gradual progress dressed in experimentation and challenging innovative uses, making life simpler, more interesting in truly exciting ways, with global adoption eventually becoming a way of life. If that is a portent for the future of cryptocurrency, i think we can all sit back and dare to enjoy the biggest leap of change.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Lol! some people don't know what technology is. They should have a dip research but for me it was develop more than a decade but the technology that satoshi was invested was truly promising and it would change the new world of currency which we are talking about. Cryptocurrency is the future!
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

It's very true as this period we're presently in crypto is a period of survival of the fittest. After this bearish trend now we will see solid projects that stood the test of time and those that went away with the trend,
cryptopher1 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I really hate the Forbes website with a passion, first that annoying 'skip' thing and then they divide a small article over multiple pages.
The article was mildly fun to read, but articles like these are pretty common.

I mean I've read about that exact same sentiment dozens of times, it always boils down to the same thing.
That we are still early adopters and that most people still don't trust cryptocurrency.

yes i also hate how Forbes extends a short article into 2 pages in order to increase the stay time on the website. that's how they make money but its annoying.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I personally think its really like 1994 to 1997 in cryptocurreny industry. It will grow like shit in next 5 years. Yeah we will see many coins dying but best coins will become like amazon, facebook maybe even google.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Interesting article. As some analysts suggest (and I agree), time in crypto world runs quicker compared to stocks or other conventional means of investment. It is often presumed that 1 year in crypto equals 4 to 6 years in stock market. Therefore, I think we will see google or facebook of crypto much sooner than in 10 years.
muratos

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

Only after a big crash, new crypto system will born; probably controlled by governments, financial institutions and banks.

I think a total freedom in crypto is a dream. If government controls, regulates the exchanges, the game is almost over.

Until that time, earn as much as coins, tokens to convert into $$$$s with profits  Grin
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

The capitalization of the cryptocurrency has actually increased since the day of its appearance, but now are the hard times. which we all need to survive..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: