Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im bad at english, that means can i survive???  (Read 493 times)
StayVIP

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

u can translate to your language or u can go to forum where your language on your country and u can survive on bitcointalk forum
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

As from the topic of this u may understand that most of the native countries members can't speak or write english wwll
even im also so poor in writing, reading or speaking in englsih
so people like me fall behind to post good quality in this forum
it's obvious that we all came here to earn something
even i have spent a lot more time to view and post in this forum
 but most of my post is a common bullshit post
so i thought myself what could be the possible way to write quality post
as im Jr member i also like to get some merit for my quality post but i didn't found any conclusion

so if u have any idea u can share
newbie, jr member plz, feel free to write ur discussion
let's to something together Smiley
That's not a big deal, I am also poor in English but I am improving myself  by reading writing and observing on this forum, and you can also use predictive text or Google translate for it, keep going , nothing seems easy in earlier stages.
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

As from the topic of this u may understand that most of the native countries members can't speak or write english wwll
as im Jr member i also like to get some merit for my quality post but i didn't found any conclusion

As far as I have observed, writing quality posts doesn't 100% mean that you should be very very fluent in english. I have noticed that most of them use very simple sentences. However, despite the simplicity of the construction of their sentences, their posts are very meaningful and helpful. Also note that people with high merit do not post redundant topics so they won't be marked as spam.
   Moreover, if you want to improve your english, I suggest reading english novels, books, or magazines. It's a form of leisure and learning as well. Hope I've helped!
rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Try to carefully read and study the news on specialized sites on the subject. For the first time, you can use online translators for better understanding. It is also very important to feel the language, youtube videos on cryptocurrency topics perfectly help in this.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Of course, you can survive as long as giving a post that has good quality. It does not matter if your English is bad, they will give you merit if your post can be useful for other people.
Avalonist

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

The most accepted solution seems to be to just stay within your local boards and earn your merit normally there.

If that's not an option for you, then maybe my advice would be to just keep things simple? Your english isn't perfect, but I understand it just fine. For as long as you're direct to the point with your posts, most people should be able to understand what you're trying to say.

Also, merit is pretty hard to come by even for native english speakers. You shouldn't be posting just for the sake of merit anyway. Contribute as you normally would, steadily learn english, and the merit will come naturally sooner or later.
Local boards are ten times harder to earn merit, there was a topic with merit sharing stats, local boards werent in that list,  its better to earn one in Bicoin board, but still, you have to be really good in that theme, otherwise youll have nothing useful to say
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

from to time to time you will learn to speak a good English Grin, just don't stop reading.

Yeah you are right, remember that Practice makes perfect. You need to do much effort to learn about english, and if you don't know about the meaning about some words, dont hesitate to use translator or dictionary.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

It's no problem, I can't write english well too. What's important is you could learn english and earn money from cryptocurrency
o9utz

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

dont worry, just do reading u will be an expert in english... good luck
Minnasan

Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

dont worry, just do reading u will be an expert in english... good luck
If you think that just by reading, you can become an English expert,, you are wrong... Because without having a conversation and getting a correction from someone who is better understand in English, you can not develop and will not know what is wrong and less than you ....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

Definitely you can survive. It all depends on what you good at , but definitely try learning English
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I am not good in English too but sometimes I use translator or dictionary when I don't know the meaning of the word I want to write or say.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

You will learn a lot if you keep reading and posting and if you dont ever understand anything you can just use translator but make sure not to copy and paste so you dont end up getting banned. Also, if your english isnt too good you can always go post in the other language threads because there a lot on here.
Ve-N-oM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

If you know that your English is bad try improve it. You should learn English everyday and after while you will can write without mistakes. I have learned English for three years. Sometimes it's really difficult but i love English.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

I believe that you can survive!All you have to do is be careful always in every posts,just follow the rules of this forum.
Roxterrio

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

The topic name made me laugh so much

Rule of thumb, helps for anything in life:
If you suck at something but want to get better - practice makes perfect, just keep practicing and you'll get whenever you want to Wink
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

You can survive with bad English. There many people from different countries here who actually don't know English well. However, English is really useful everywhere, and I recommend you to learn it online or with a teacher. English really opens many doors nowadays. It not only increases your value in the job market but also develops your memory and opens the whole new world of another culture to you.
Bornright

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

You shouldn't expect to earn money, doing something you're not good at.

Please don't post them if you already know it's bs! Merit was introduced to stop the massive low quality spam.
Exactly! If that is obvious bullshit, then you don't need to post that or else you are making a double bullshit.(jjust kidding)  Grin
Don't worry bro just do our best to make quality post and be willing to learn to improve your English. For me this will help to avoid creating a spam messages.
Drekki

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I encourage you to join the English language improvement thread initiated by Jet Cash for helping us.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081595.40

Thanks a lot for the thread! It's very useful for me now!
Drekki

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Well, I understand English speech. I can listen to videos and understand. Read.
But I have difficulties with outlining my thoughts. I can't make English sounds beautiful
And I can't rightly arrange words in a sentence
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: