Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar: Can a Newbie wear one?  (Read 416 times)
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

now I can wear an avatar Smiley

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

I was confronted with a question of which I scarcely have no clue of what to say as an answer to the question.

Though I have seen some newbie doing signature bounties and recently saw two which offers newbie the opportunity to participate.

Now to my question, can newbies wear avatar? If yes,  how?
No you cant, only full member and up can wear it you need to rank up to full member first member below cant wear it. For now you can only join signature campaign if there are offer for newbie but most of the campaign required to be atleast jr.member to join.

As far as I know, Newbies aren't allowed to use AVATAR. Only with the rank of a Full Member, Sr.Member,Hero Member and legendary are allowed to use an Avatar on their profile. I haven't seen any signature campaign ad that entitle a Newbie to use Avatar and also, most of the signature bounty campaign start to accept with the rank of a jr.member. If you wish to have an avatar in your profile, this will take long time and patience in participating
the signature campaign until such time you earn the rank of a Full member.

Starting Full member up to the Legendary rank can use an avatar in their personal profile. Just enjoy your time and stay connected on this forum and participate more until you may able to reach the full member rank then you will soon can attached an avatar in your personal profile. You will soon make it just like the others for as long you will still continue participating in this bitcoin forum.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

No, a newbie can't wear an avatar. It is now a lot more difficult to pass to the next rank as it is now based on the merit system and not on the number of post. You may sometimes get one more merit, it will depend on the bitcointalk users.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

can not, at least your rank should be a full member to be able to use avatars. As far as I know to follow the terms of the bounty project should be at least jr.member, and newbie very rarely can follow the signature bounty program. because when you enter the signature code, jr.member can only 150 characters You should see the rules first before you follow them, otherwise your job will be in vain, and you will not get paid

xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Beginners are not allowed to wear heads, as long as a full member can wear heads!

Full members need 120 active and 100 merit!

General reward mission JR member can attend!
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

No, many signature campaign give an extra bounty to the participants who wear the related avatars. But the minimal level of wearing the avatar is full member. For a newbie, that means a long distance to achieve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Newbie can do signature bounties but very few campaigns for newbie join signature bounties.
As for an Avatar, as far as I know, newbie is not allowed to wear avatars, only full member, Sr.Member, Hero Member allowed to wear avatars.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

A novice can not wear an avatar. Avatar is available only from rank of Full Member
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

I was confronted with a question of which I scarcely have no clue of what to say as an answer to the question.

Though I have seen some newbie doing signature bounties and recently saw two which offers newbie the opportunity to participate.

Now to my question, can newbies wear avatar? If yes,  how?

Answer: No.
Brand new, Newbie, Jr member and Member can not wear any type of avatar.
Because there are no option/chance for upload avatar.
After reaching The rank Full member, then you can wear avatar easily to go
Profile>Forum Profile Information

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

wearing an avatar is for full members and up only, and for JR. Member the only option is to add the designated signature to their profile that the bounty campaign design, though for newbies I agree that their is some bounty campaign that accept newbie for their signature campaign but I never encountered any campaign that instruct the newbies to wear an avatar.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

No you can't. Even me can't wear avatar because it's not yet available in my current rank =)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

i just heard that newbies can now join bounty campaigns but it doesnt mean that they can also wear avatars of any campaign they are not eligible to waer on even me as a member i cant wear one because its for full members up.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

As far as I seen newbies cant wear avatar even newbies not allowed in most bounty campaigns sothere is no question about to wear avatar for newbies. Avatar is only for Full Member,Senior Members, Hero Members and Legendary Members. And for wearing avatar the participant get more earning per week. So newbies are depended on social media campaign to earn some tokens.

CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

But after all, when you Newbie you do not have the opportunity to put an avatar. There just no such option in the profile... it seems to me that the projects that offer to participate beginners just want to involve as many users as possible but they will not pay them anything in the end.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

no,newbie, j.r member or member doesn't allow to wear avator.their are no option for submit avator. this is allow for full member or above. if anyone wants to qualify for full member their have must be 100 merit & 120 activity.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Now to my question, can newbies wear avatar? If yes,  how?

Nope. Not even Junior Members. I think you're eligible for avatar from member rank. Now it's getting quite difficult to raise your rank due to new merit system, which requires a lot of efforts/luck to get there

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Most of the time, the newbie do the signature exercise,  they just wear personal text, rather than to wear avatar, you can find some allows NEWBIE in the bounty threads, but most of the time very few,

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

no you can not wearing the avatar if your rank NEWBIE.
And i think for now is very hard to level up your rank from newbie to full member.
But if your seriously and fokus in this forum, i think you can do it to catch Full Member Rank.
And REMEMBER .. . . . you need more and more time to do that.

CMIIW

-= OI =-
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Newbie account to Member are cannot wear a avatar, They can wear only signature. Its only Full Member to Legendary account can wear account. You can see at the profile of your account if you can wear the avatar but if you said about newbie it cannot wear.

SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Newbie not yet able to wear Avatar.

Only the avatar can be used
Fullmember
Hero
Legendary

So first try to get merit to increase your rank and you can get an avatar
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All