Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

almost certainly find them on forkdelta or on some chinese exchange you can ask on the telegram channel of the ico if and where the tokens were listed

free space pm if interessed
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Try to get there contract address and see if they are available on forkdelta, or you can watch YouTube videos on how to find and sell coins on forkdelta
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

You probably don't need decentralized...  I don't think average Joe traders are really the audience for decentralized trading systems...  I love ether Delta though.  I recommend newbies to get on coinbase to get some of the big three then a couple good markets depending on coin of interest.  But don't store your funds there unless you really know the outfit m. Don't be lazy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Coins can only be sold through a stock exchange. First you need to understand on which exchange you are trading coins
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

In my own opinion, I would check coinmarketcap official website and if I didnt find the coins,, I'll join thr telegram group and read all information update or ask directly to the team dev whether the coin is already listing in the market or not.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Even if I do not recommend you to use it, you can trade for Ethereum tokens such as Etherdelta and idex. But I do not recommend it again.
kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

Just find your ads topics on this forum, there will be exchanges on which they are traded. If no one is mentioned means that the coin is still in very early stages, in this cases you have to wait until it appears on the exchanges.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

You can try it in forkdelta which was etherdelta before using their contract address but not sure if there is a good price or offer there so you must check out that site . Good Luck !
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

If the market price is profitable for you. You can immediately sell it if the price is not profitable just hold it for a while and wait it until it goes up the price on market.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

My advice that If you do not see a coin on Coinmarketcap, then it's not time to sell this coins. Wait until the coin appears on the good exchanges and you can sell it for a honest price.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Tokens and coins are usually sold on stock exchanges, which are very many today, I think that such questions are very well described in this forum in the section for beginners, if you ask such questions, it means that you understand very little in crypto-currencies.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

if you sell your mung coin it is better to choose the large volume exchanger of your token for your token price and deposit safe and to withdraw quickly because there are other exchanger sites when you deposit too much time In the wallet and too long the withdrawal is so good to choose the beautiful exchanger of your coins
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

You can sell it at Exchange site. Usually they will announce where that toke listed. You also can ask them where that token listed.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

I suggest for now, Try you use etherdelta or idex, because I myself too often see Most tokens erc20 can be sold there, but If this is not possible, then usually the token is left either by the participants themselves or by the exchange itself, such as: forkdelta, etherdelta, idex and others. If they do not have this token, then we have to wait and maybe we can not wait for this moment at all ..
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
Maybe,  they are not listed on any stable price or exchange but they are only tradeable on the currency's local exchange. Better research and gather data about the given coin. There's a probability that you can exchange it for bitcoin or even in ethereum. There sites that will help to find that.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:16 AM

which obviously sells altcoin in the crypto market but what I see now is the crypto market is still fluctuating and so you better hold your altcoin instead of having to sell your altcoin because it is still up and down and you will not get any profit there is only a loss then from it now do not sell your altcoin

ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

So like Etherdelta forkdelta it can be utilized to let your earned tokens to get ethereum and your decision on the off chance that you need to trade it in BTC like what I did yet recall that you ought to have atleast expense from the wallet you imported. No doubt You inport you private key and you can make it or offer your ERC20 or purported earned token from your abundance. Likewise remember that Etherdelta isn't a wallet so get this in the event that you offer you tokens/altcoin you can go to your wallet like myetherwallet and you will see you earned tokens that isn't an ethereum.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

Maybe they are not still anywhere on the market. You need to wait until they come up on some of the markets. Try Poloniex or Hitbtc but first check on the coinmarketcap if there is any of those coins on the any market. Smiley
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Hi everyone. Let me know please where would i be able to discover and offer the tokens that came to me from abundance, these coins don't exist on coinmarketcap, and in this manner I don't know on which stock trade they are exchanging, a case of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I need to offer them however I don't know where, disclose to me something, I will be exceptionally thankful..
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I have coins from the bountyhive platform that are not traded anywhere, I'm waiting, maybe in time they will bargain at least somewhere.can and here it is necessary to wait and your coins will be traded on good exchanges.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: