Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

Why don't you check it out on Telegram group? There are so many cryptocurrencies listed on exchange but still not available on Coinmarketcap, you should know that only cryptocurrency has trading volume more than 10k$ or maybe more, I don't remember it clearly, will be listed on Coinmarketcap. Beside you can sell every token as you want on Decentralized exchange like ETD, FDT.
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

I think you should join to their telegram channels and ask the admin there on what exchange their token is listed. I think it is the best and sure way to know where you can exchange it
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

inbox me i will tell you were to sell it, i can,t list it here, even the market cap it was listed. you know in this forum there are some things that restricted to be mention, so for my security purpose you have to pm or text me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/hopeson.harrison

thank you
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

This is for additional knowledge for you sir.
remember to join their telegram group once you participate in their bounty.
you will know every news they will have.
also they first post their exchange on that group.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

if the tokens doesnt listed on coinmarketcap, you can check the exchange on project telegram group. im also got DEB and AMLT token, the DEB is listed on kucoin, you can check it. if next time you got some token that doesnt listed anywhere, you can sell it on exchange that use contract address like etherdelta and forkdelta. but theres will be so low volume transcation
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

if you didnt find the tokens in market, then go to etherdelta/forkdelta then use their contract address to trade you tokens.

cocatao37

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

I recommend that you contact the project administrators in which you participated and clarify their information about the exchanges. If this is not possible, then usually the tokens are left either by the participants themselves or by the exchanges themselves, such as: forkdelta, etherdelta, idex and others. If they do not have these tokens, then you will have to wait and probably you can not wait for this moment at all.
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

First of all, you must choose the exchanger have a high price so that you can earn enough of profit. You can search on the coinmarketcap.com and find the coin you want to sell and there will be several exchanges listed below.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

You coins should be sold where they are listed. Not all coins are listed on all of the exchanges especially newer coins so if you have coins that are less popular then you would need to search online the exchanges that have listed the coins that you want to sell.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

for all the bounty coins are not on the coinmarketcap. but for amlt coins we can sell in market qryptos, because amlt coins are already in coinmarketcap. so please be patient waiting for the right market and high price.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

Always try to join the telegram main page or any official community of a project you'll join. That is the only best place you can find the best info about the progress of your bounty tokens. Sometimes a coin might be trading, but it will not show on CMC

Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

I know a lot about the exchange of coins, such as Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Idex, Tidex, Coinexchange, Crytopia, Hitbtc, Binance, Bancor, Okek, Gate.io, Bittrex, Huobi, Poloniex and many more that I mentioned. Many exchanges are emerging, and each price is sometimes different.
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

That case I am always checking my wallet in telegram bot ETHTokenExplorer to see, does it actually trading somewhere already
hihitao50

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

you can search on the CMC website, there will be a list of all exchanges which on your coin is traded. . I suggest also in bittrex, binance and HitBTC, these are secure and popular exchange. thanks.
oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

Everything is very simple. In order to see which exchange is trading a coin, you simply register with Etherscan, and there will be detailed information about coins or tokens that you select...
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I believe taht most of new coins are being listed before on the secondary exchanges, and only top are going on Binance and etc.
thomillllistic

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

If they are not yet listed on coinmarketcap then if they are an ERC-20 coin you will nearly always find an option to sell them on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Etherdelta or IDEX. you can also find them in bittrex and binance
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

if you do not know how to sell tokens from gifts, you should ask the token telegram group, because, when the tokens go to the market, they will give you the information, then you can sell the tokens in the market that has been specified

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

if you do not know how to sell tokens from gifts, you should ask the token telegram group, because, when the tokens go to the market, they will give you the information, then you can sell the tokens in the market that has been specified

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

in my mind, If they have not registered in Coinmarketcap then if they are ERC-20 coins you almost always find the option to sell them on one of the Decentralized and IDEX exchanges, EtherDelt is a good choice.EtherDelt requires you to find a smart contract address for this token and add it to the back of the URL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: