Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Selling coins in the coin market, and there are still many markets that make exchanges like etherdelta or idex, seems easier on this market and use the ERC 20 platform.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

You can follow the telegram groups of those your tokens, ask questions about them at least they will tell you where you can get their exchanges. Also since they are not listed in Coinmarketcap you can do a google search about their exchange.

HOMT

Powered by,
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

I don't really think  its someone that will tell you where you will  sell your coins
because the coin you hold will depend where you will trade it or the exchange in which you will trade it
your coin must be listed in one exchange or the other.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

you can sell it on idex, or for forkdelta. enter the token contact address. before registering on other exchange sites, some coins are directly registered on forkdelta or idex.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Tokens that are not officially on the exchange can be sold on idex, but not all, if there is no such token, you can try adding it yourself.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
Try to look for the telegram account of the campaign you joined and ask where exchanges they're token is listed. In any case, maybe they are not listed yet. You can also try to sell your tokens in ED if it is not locked, just input the contract address and your good to go.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Haven't seen https://deltabalances.github.io mentioned, a good place for Erc tokens, just enter your Ethereum address and after you click on the token name in the list, it shows where the tokens are traded, most of the time with a direct link to the token.  
If not use Etherdelta like mentioned before, put the token contract in the search option.
Follow up on your coins through their own websites to see any listing on exchanges.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

I also have some coins like you, but I think you can sell on the black market. Wish you sell successfully.
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

I prefer two changing sites- russian crypto site Yobit, it is better to sell , because price of coins are bigger than everywhere, and american Bittrex, it is safe and silent to keep my investments.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

It depends on where they are listed in the exchanges,if you don't know which exchange they are listed you can contact them into the telegram and ask the project admin which exchangers those coins are listed,or else try to check into Forkdelta or Etherdelta maybe they are listed in these exchanges.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

Binance
IDEX
EtherDelt
Coinmarketcap
ForkDelta
those are all good options with up and downsides.
be wise!
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

Okay, this is a funny thing for me, you join the bounty project but you don't even know the information about exchange, I'm sure the telegram group there has been given information, read more. suggestions as part of the project that the bounty hunter must understand more about the coin either the exchanger or news and support the project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

You can sell your coins when the coins are listed on any exchange then you can check the price of coins where it is listed which exchange has a high price of coins.

Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

If your projects are real projects and after the end of the campaign you receive those tokens then you just keep patience and watch their social networks for list information on the exchanges. translate you.
It may be very early for the coin to be listed on the exchange.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Sell your coins on exchange/s where it is listed so that you can avail some good pairing trades on it. If it is listed on multiple exchanging platforms then it is good to choose the exchange that has high security and low transaction fees.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

It is better to sell on etherdelta or forkdelta. just put contract address in browser and then you will see token traded.
 Also Idex frequently add new tokens. Try all of them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

This is an advice in general to all of those token holders.

Ask the developers or any representative of the token you are holding on what are the exchanges their token is listed.

siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

in my brain, If they have not enrolled in Coinmarketcap at that point in the event that they are ERC-20 coins you quite often discover the choice to offer them on one of the Decentralized and IDEX trades, EtherDelt is a decent choice.EtherDelt expects you to locate a savvy contract address for this token and add it to the back of the URL.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

You can check all of them on the chat and website.
You are lucky to get an AMLT token, whereas I feel the most unfortunate because I joined the AMLT bounty but not paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: