Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newbee and I want to invest  (Read 755 times)
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

If you want to invest in ICO please select the most reliable one. Try to study about that ICO and check if it is genuine or just a scam. Because more ICO today are just a scam. You must look at its whitepaper also. Try to read the comments from other investors in their telegram. And see if their are lot of participants also.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

I would suggest you to invest in DeepOnion.
Check https://DeepOnion.org
We have airdrop too. Check for eligibility rules. The best privacy coin out there.

I totally agree with you! I also have a plan to invest in DeepOnion and participate their campaign when I have  DeepOnion coin in my wallet
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

The best advice is to follow coin that you want to invest for some time and understand how it works and if it is some possibilities to pump price in near months, after that you are able to invest in alts.

kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

I advise myself to first figure out all this and then think, so as not to blame in the end somebody
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's?

Only invest an amount that you can afford to lose. The reason I say this is that an ICO has a good chance of failing. I heard someone say that it’s like investing in a penny stock. You could lose it all or you could make a lot of money.

You could look into a couple of methods of getting ICO tokens for free such as an airdrop, signature campaign that pays out ICO tokens, or bounty campaign.
nivanis

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Learn about the market and invest in projects you believe in.
You can diversify your portfolio and keep a majority of your investment in a well known currency (for example ETH or BTC).

Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Investing in ICO consists of very high risk. You will need to perform due diligence before putting your hard earned money.

If you still want to go ahead then I would suggest to find the upcoming ICOs using icoalert.com or any such sites. Visit the website of the prospective ICO, check their team members, read their whitepapers, check their roadmap, etc.

After finding all these details, you might get some idea about the potential of the project. If you really believe in any project, then go ahead and invest in that ICO.

Once you get started, you will get more experience of it. So, if you really want to do it then start jumping as soon as possible.
wow! that was very insightful, I am going to keep this as reference.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

First of all everybody should have knowledge about the cryptocurrecy. if you want to invest money in crypto then you should read all information about coin market. you can search coinmarketcap.com for your investment. before investment read until you understand .bitcoin is now most demand-able bitcoin price will more high.

mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

You need to know what the cryptocurrency. Then There are many posts about ICO in this form, you read all article. After all you can understand which ICO is good, then invest in a good ICO site.
satt.io

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

A different approach - that has less (but still present) risk is to research the companies and projects during their ICO phase, but don't buy in yet.

A general cycle that's apparent (and been taught to me) is that when an ICO doesn't blow up from a scam, hack, or loss, it generally dumps for the first 1-2 months.

Once it bottoms - and if you've done your research verifying it's a project you feel strongly towards - buy it then.

Sure you won't get ICO-level pricing, but likely not far from it.

Since the vast majority of the risk is at the ICO stage, the slightly higher cost post-dump from those who did buy at the ICO stage will be worth the wait.

Just my two cents, but this gives you plenty of time to research the right projects and buy at the most opportune times instead of gambling on the ICO succeeding.
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

You have to read whitepaper and check the roadmap. Now a days most of the coin goes down after the ICO. My suggestion will be buy some  waves, Dct or ETH. It will be the best choice.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:36 AM

Research is must when you are evaluating a fresh ICO investment. I recommend you to investigate the members of the ICO team thoroughly, in particular, discover their experience. Search them on Google and read through their profiles on LinkedIn.

Check out whether the team holds any kind of experience in cryptocurrencies. Ensure that some of them have been involved in ICOs in the past.
Jonhcary

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

If, despite all these risks, you still decide to put your money in a highly speculative investment, Ford recommends you be living below your means, be debt-free, have an appropriate amount of emergency savings (usually, anywhere from three to 12 months’ worth of essential expenses depending on your personal circumstances), and be on track with big financial goals such as saving for retirement and your children’s college tuition's. "You have to be comfortable losing everything," she says.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I advise you with particular caution to invest your money in ICO. Before investing, detailed study of the project and the team, look at the rating of the project on various specialized sites. For example on https://icodrops.com/
ElaraTechCapital

Activity: 7
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:53:19 PM
Merited by theskillzdatklls (4)

You'll frequently want to identify very strong projects and preferably get in during pre-sale to obtain the best rates. This is often times done by a lot of research, large amounts of capital and value adds (marketing, security solutions and others).

Otherwise, you can just simply buy any project at market when they come out if you want a simple and cheap way of being involved.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

if you are a newbie you should know a lot before coming to the ICO before investing if you do not have enough knowledge when it comes to this system you can lose if you do not really know this way.Read whitepaper, Vision, Find team members , Ratings etc. Before you invest money. Even though I'm a newbie at the same time I'm studying every approach I here without losing my capital
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

the first suggestion is: DYOR!
you must research a lot before participating in ICO
learn how to recognize good projects and how cryptoworld works, ask to veterans and learn from them
once you have the names....
hold your coins and never sell anything!
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

At first, you have to know about trading.I think you are a new face of this section.so, I'll suggest you that know about cryptocurrency and this related topic. Good Luck here  Smiley
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

If you are a newbie I suggest you learn a lot and study a lot before trying to invest into any icos.
cornichon001

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

As a newbie, myself, I've had a lot of similar advice about investing in ICO. They pretty much all said that it was extremely risky and that if I really wanted to take the risk I should pick the most reliable one. There's a lot of scams out there, so personally, I'm focusing on whitepapers to learn more about the topic. Best of luck! Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: