Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newbee and I want to invest  (Read 755 times)
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Friend, before investing in anything, it is very easy to think and evaluate risks. After all, risks are great especially in the crypto-currency industry, volatility is huge. But if you still decide to invest, then invest as much as not afraid to lose. And do not invest everything in one coin or token, share the risks.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's?

Although ICO investment, but is profitable it is very difficult to find out a real and successful ICO. Because there are a lot of ICO here. A lot of ICO is coming in every day. Most of the ICO's are scam and unsuccessful. That why ICO investment is very risky. So, you have to study a lot about that ICO you want to invest there. So, my suggestion is taking some time to understand the market trend and ICO investment. Otherwise, you will lose your capital.
santorinii

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

use a profit-buying system and use coinmarketcap.com for guidance and do just an analysis
MXgirl150

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Hey,

As everyone has said before me, you just need to DYOR. in my opinion, it's not that hard... there are a few key indicators to see if an ICO is legit (I'm sure you can find more of this on youtube or whatever... ) But here are the top ones:

1. Does the company have a clear plan for AFTER the ICO ends? If yes, this is a good bet that they have a real business model
2. Do they have any partners/backing of companies who already established
3. Can you research the team behind the project (see if their linkedin profiles look legit or not... check carefully.)
4. reach out to their customer service. Do they have involvement in the community? like real involvment... not a half-a$$ed facebook page.
5. Do they have legit blog posts on medium
6. Can you understand their road map? If it's vague, it's a no go.
7. Do you actually need to buy their Token? If you ask yourself "why do they need to be on blockchain?" its probably not legit. They should have a clear reason to be building on BC technology.

Those are my top ones when researching. If you want some good examples of a legit ico look at Wanchain, Zeex and then compare to those. Thats how I learned, is by learning a legit ICO really well, it makes it really easy to spot fakes.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
Merited by ahtsham90 (1)

Investing in ICO is a better option according to me but for a newbie it is a big risk, you should have to learn first , do analysis , observe the market and keep practicing do not invest untill you have full information and skills for it. Best of luck Smiley
Revi250cc

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Hey,

As everyone has said before me, you just need to DYOR. in my opinion, it's not that hard... there are a few key indicators to see if an ICO is legit (I'm sure you can find more of this on youtube or whatever... ) But here are the top ones:

1. Does the company have a clear plan for AFTER the ICO ends? If yes, this is a good bet that they have a real business model
2. Do they have any partners/backing of companies who already established
3. Can you research the team behind the project (see if their linkedin profiles look legit or not... check carefully.)
4. reach out to their customer service. Do they have involvement in the community? like real involvment... not a half-a$$ed facebook page.
5. Do they have legit blog posts on medium
6. Can you understand their road map? If it's vague, it's a no go.
7. Do you actually need to buy their Token? If you ask yourself "why do they need to be on blockchain?" its probably not legit. They should have a clear reason to be building on BC technology.

Those are my top ones when researching. If you want some good examples of a legit ico look at Wanchain, Zeex and then compare to those. Thats how I learned, is by learning a legit ICO really well, it makes it really easy to spot fakes.

this is good summary . i also suggest that you only invest a little amount in ico... not more than u can handle to lose. yes wanchain and zeex are good place to start, since they have some name made already and lots of ppl talk about them. but don't take anyones word... check it out yourself.
piqulhdt28

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

before you jump into the investment world you have a lot to know and learn how to start investing in bitcoin. because investment has a high risk. once you master the science of investment then you start in order to get experience and more knowledge.
revianka

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

if a beginner you should learn a lot how to invest bitcoin. because investment in bitcoin has a high risk.
EpicBullet

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Hey. You better get involved in the bounty first. Next, you will understand when to invest.  Wink
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

ICO is not safe to invest it but if you want to get an important profit you can invest your money in trading site and choose a high cryptocurrency price to buy it then you can sell it when her price increase and make money by it
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

there is one basic principle.
invest as much as you can lose.
The rest is to read. Learn a lot

coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

i'm also a newbie in this industry and forum but there are some things that i have already figured out by my self thru out reading post/articles. and regarding to your question it might still depend on you even though people might give some good/pro tips in investing. it's like someone told you to come with them but you don't where you guys going. if you really want to invest and earn something from it cause obviously that's our goal in here, i could suggest to you to first read some things and try to learn the basics and how the market goes or that ICO you're planning to invest on. of course Trial and Errors applies on it. i'm sure you'll earn something from reading just make a habit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

If you are a newbie then I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money. Many new ICOs are coming in the market daily and you have to do deep research if you are expecting your money to go in the safe hands, still returns will depend on multiple factors but the primary area of research should be integrity and then you can proceed with further checklist from the criteria. Do not fall for the fear of missing out, you will get many opportunities to invest if you have money in your hand but you might not able to recover once invested.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

At first you have to do research about ICOs,read whitepaper,find them members,vision,rating etc. I would suggest to find the upcoming ICOs using icoalert.com or any such sites. Investment requires risk and money. so it is better to make your own research before doing something. In my opinion,just try to read as much as you can about crypto market.
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io, maybe someone heard. I couldn’t find any competitors for project, that's one of the reasons why I believe in them. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:59:14 AM

welcome  to crypto world's.
my suggestion is, do some  research about that coin or token  before  invest your  money  on it. and don't  put your  all money  in one coin  or token.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

Are you a newbie? Do you want to invest? My advice before you invest you learn and find out first the basics of investment. What's more this is a world investment of cryptocurrency. Find out first what is cryptocurrency? What is Initial Coin Offering? And What is Blockchain? Once you know it start investing start from small cost while you study for bigger investment. Have a lot of digging information with friends who are experienced enough.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

My suggestion is go for Crestonium. ICO ends on April 15th...so don't wait....go and contribute

Understanding the Crestonium Bank
To reiterate, Crestonium Bank is a Cryptocurrency bank, which has the following characteristics:
• Zero charges
• Instant global and local transactions
• Transacts in various Cryptocurrencies
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Before investing in any project you need to do some research, know the amount of coin in circulation, the value. And I believe pre-ICO and ICO investment will help a lot. Even professional investors do the same thing. And its advisable not to invest what you can't afford to lose because investment is all about risk in most cases losing is sure why success is luck. Good luck as you invest!
revianka

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

it's better if you are a newbie do not have to rush to meleukan invtestasi in botcoin. because this has a very high risk.
you better learn first until you understand the stage stage to make an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: