Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newbee and I want to invest  (Read 755 times)
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

I think you made decisions in hurry. You have to wait. Because you are newbee, there's lot more to learn. you have to study. Those sites many of them are scam.  You don't even understand them easily. When they got their desirable aspect. Stay with the forum. You will learn a lot. Then you will able to decide whether invest or not and what site you would like to invest.
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

if you are new to this game i suggest staying away from ICOs because when the drop hits you will panic sell.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

I suggest you to invest your money in trading site because the risk is low in it and be careful to invest your money in ICO's because the result can be negative and you can lose your money
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's? I have invested in www.orbistransfer.com $1500 already via paypal
how did you do that? i mean you made a research or someone told you about that ico? how did you dare Grin or that money is nothing for you? i would devide that for 3-5 icos and after reading, making some solutions - invest
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 09:29:47 PM by 2beAmillionaire

You can invest now,while the price of bitcoin was at the down level. Buy bitcoin now and hold for a long time and will be profitable.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

you need to pay attention to a clear project for an investment, this is very important
especially for ico project project that the number is very much, you must really be careful "
karl.laue

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

I'm using ai prediction of cryptics, it's really newbie friendly, check this out;)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

What market do you wan invest?  You pay attention at any changing before? And you have enough knowledgement about crypto world?

chiellini871

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Hello friends,
Investing in ICO is very risky, you must first survey the ICO you will follow, I usually see from various factors
1. check the ICO rating or profile from icobench or other reliable survey ICO site, higher rating is better
2. check ICO social media
3. check admin activites and members in the Telegram ICO group, usually they have telegram group

after confident and have reliable information with the ICO you want invest, now it's up to you to invest or not.
Note: do not expect quick profits, because usually investing in ICO is for the long term.

Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

I actually also interested in issues of investment, but I am still new here so still want a lot of looking for information how safe and reliable investment
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

Before investing in ICO's you have to educate yourself first. Because there are a lot of scams happening in icos. I suggest you to do some research before you choose one ico, pick the one that have a good developers and a good leader so that there is a chance that it will be profitable and successful.The success of project depends how the team manage their project and also how unique and  good project the is.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's? I have invested in www.orbistransfer.com $1500 already via paypal
I would advise you to do your own check ups before investing in projects. There are so many projects going on and you'll consider a lot f factors before you join.

acidburn14

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Hello my friend, before you invest in anything you must understand the whole concept of cryptocurrency. Its important for you to understand the whole conecpt of cryptocurrency, always keep in mind that you do not simply invest in something you are not sure of. Dont jump on the bandwagon and follow what other people do just because you fear you're missing out. A lot of people out there are investing by just following some shilled and hype coins without even conducting prior research. Therefore, my advise to you is do your own research before investing. Hope it helps.

cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

These days most of ICOs dump when they list on exchanges...most coins are dump to 1/10 of ICO price because of the bearish market and bounty token sellers.  So better to find some good projects with good future, but already dumped 1/10 of ICO price and invest in them. I tried that method and it was successful..most Dump coins team try to increase coin price to at least ICO price and you can get at least 5x gain.
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

If you a newbei , my suggestion is not do that . You can join some airdrops and bounties . After you get some coins and you can learn how to buy and sell them . After these steps , I think it's the real beginning for you .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

You can find good projects for investments which analyze team, idea, roadmap. I'm use Happycoin news site, to search interesting news about cryptocurrency companies, ICO's
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

Just make sure you make more research about the project and the team
ahtsham90

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

make a brief research for the project before investing, look at its potential, its team, supply and the company criteria public support that could gives you enough trust to put your money or to look for another one

Alfa Rating

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Hi! If you have a lot of money, why not Grin but it can be very reckless action if you know nothing about cryptoccurency and this is the last money in your pocket. I think it's better to read about this crypro world or maybe to check some listing and rating agencies, sites and etc before investing. However, the situation in the cryptoccurency market is very unclear now, so you have to think twice before investing.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

The way to profit from investing in Bitcoin is to trade on the exchange. It's similar to buying and selling shares. Considering the exorbitant costs plus fluctuating values that are liars, it seems wiser if you don't invest too much money in the beginning.For info only, the daily movement of Bitcoin can reach millions of dollars. At the moment I am writing, WORKING the day of Bitcoin is in the amount of Rp59 million, while the night falls to Rp57.8 million. So, you can access it free and your capital runs out, you don't lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: