Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: faith  (Read 400 times)
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Bitcoin really changed the world, breaking the old and stagnant financial system.
Bitcoin will reach its reputation in various countries and can be used for various purposes of transactions, whether for payment or trade and investment transactions, because the price fluctuations that apply to the Bitcoin system provide advantages in doing business in the trade and investment fields.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I think this will change the world, because Bitcoin and it are a big help. This is not working for people yet. They can make money with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin offers everyone a great opportunity for everyone to use and share the benefits it offers to other people.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Bitcoin is revolutionizing the financial system, making the banking industry of the old century obsolete. Perhaps this is why many financial institutions are hostile to bitcoin because it is a threat to them.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Bitcoin changes lives, many people have lived through using or doing bits, many unemployed people now have a job because Bitcoin and their current income are as many people, working outside or in the office. Bitcoin has given opportunities to Everyone, we must seize this opportunity to make our life better.

PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

So far as the moment bitcoin doesn't have any business to let the people embrace. Bitcoin would not beg in order to earn the support. It is not bitcoin time to work hard and give dying efforts just for rising its value. Nowadays people cone and go in bitcoin for they knew what is in bitcoin.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

volatility or unstable market is a common phenomenon but faith is the essential thing in every case.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Digital currency in fully based on faith because it doesn't has any physical status.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the crypto world and the first ranked crypto currency.But all these happened in just  to be faithul about it..
people trust this coin when it started and now its bacame the number one crypto currency of the world.if they dont have faith on it and dont invest their money on it it will not at this position..is standing on.And like the same way. all other crypto currencies are improving at the same way and faith is the root of thir improvment.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

It has been a long time and this much time is enough to prove that bitcoin is not fake.

GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Those people who talks negative and say bitcoin is a bubble i think they know nothing about bitcoin.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

I am very optimistic about bitcoin as a currency in the crypto market where being the original and the first every cryptocurrency to achieved the highest value reaching $20K last quarter of 2017. Bitcoin is not a bubble as others were claiming and I think these critics don't really know or do not have enough knowledge about bicoin and how it can be able to make them profit from this currency. Lack of knowledge can lead to comments without basis and proof of their claim.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

We're actually sick of these speculations and soothsayings. Though, no one can finally conclude when bitcoin will end or if bitcoin will actually be ended as what they thought of. For me, bitcoin already proved itself as it still existing. Bitcoin's journey was really tough as it was created brilliantly wherein not everyone has thought of but to hate it that's why bad critiques from those people will never be diminished. But look, bitcoin's not giving up.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

You know Yes, I still believe in bitcoin and many people believe in it and support it, definitely bitcoin has changed the lives of many people and most people in crypto currency because of bitcoin. I believe that in the near future the price of bitcoin will start to rise again and people will start using it again.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

You know Yes, I still believe in bitcoin and many people believe in it and support it, definitely bitcoin has changed the lives of many people and most people in crypto currency because of bitcoin. I believe that in the near future the price of bitcoin will start to rise again and people will start using it again.

Actually Bitcoin change a lot in my financial status, before I just depend on my monthly salary but then Bitcoin comes it gives convenience and potential profits. That's why I really believe and trust Bitcoin.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

this is the one that's you must have a attitude faith and patience because many people are trusting to bitcoin even pump it or dump but always stay possitive because bitcoin will grow step by step just have faith.

That's true. Optimism is really helpful through the lowest state of being here since you keep positive even the current situation is different in what is desirable. We must keep in touch to that facct that Bitcoin is volatile,  that price may stay at low and continuous drop is possible but sooner it will rise again like the first time for the past few years we must keep the faith, it's essential.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Trusting in something is very hard especially when it comes to investing in coins. You know, when talking about the internet, networking and etc. Scammers are just somewhere around us. There are many coins that we can't trust. But bitcoin is one of the coin that we need to trust. Just have faith.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

For the first time, the world's bitcoin has topped $1 billion. This is a remarkable achievement for a purely virtual currency without the support of a central bank or other authority. But this is temporary: we are experiencing a bitcoin bubble, and the bursting of the bubble is only a matter of time. (this is a quote from the media in 2013.)

People have been saying that BTC is a bubble, it will break up very quickly, it's been five years, BTC is still very expensive ($10,000),

There's going to be a lot of people who don't believe in BTC, think it's a bubble, but I tell you that whether you believe in BTC or not, it's still here, BTC is changing the world.

Yes it is true, bitcoin is still exist, and always be exist. bitcoin is not a bubble. If bitcoin was a bubble, it would burst already.
There is no burst for bitcoin, only some correction due the market hype occurred sometime. i still believe in bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

until now I still believe that bitcoin remains always there. although in a less stable condition. the matter down or up is a natural thing reasonable. and I always think positive. thank you
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

To be success and shine in life. the most important thing is having faith on that.whatever it is a relationship or a business.whn bitcoin has started it was very low rated and now it hits and become the best crypto currency because people have faith on it and invest money so it coming in the best place and like btc,other crypto currencies and on every new coin. people are investing on them. because they faith. and thats why they are able to earn more and. lead a good life.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

For the first time, the world's bitcoin has topped $1 billion. This is a remarkable achievement for a purely virtual currency without the support of a central bank or other authority. But this is temporary: we are experiencing a bitcoin bubble, and the bursting of the bubble is only a matter of time. (this is a quote from the media in 2013.)

People have been saying that BTC is a bubble, it will break up very quickly, it's been five years, BTC is still very expensive ($10,000),

There's going to be a lot of people who don't believe in BTC, think it's a bubble, but I tell you that whether you believe in BTC or not, it's still here, BTC is changing the world.

Believers of bitcoin doesn't see it as a bubble,the bubble will dissappear after it burst but the near fact that bitcoin is still in its standing as the highest value in the coinmarket cap i strongly believe on bitcoins existence was a blessing to us.Although it can't change the world that easy but this virtual currency have change the lifes of every individual whose been in this business for a long time and even late adoptors that consistently believes in it still benefits from it, no matter what other people do or say.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: