Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: faith  (Read 403 times)
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

According to the bible faith is the substance of things hoped for evidence of things not seen.In order words faith is essential for us in this business the market may not be good or nice but lets keep it real and believe it will be good enough for us.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Bitcoin remains the most famous and consistent cryptocurrency ever. Calling it bubble or spreading FUD doesn't change anything at all. It has already stood the test of time and it is here to stay and the community is strong and growing on daily basis.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

I agree with the author of this convo. (BTC is here and it is changing the world) people have their own about every single thing,but for me i think it is better to take the opportunity than analyzing it. and that is why the rich is getting richer and the poor getting poorer because why? notifying opportunities . but the truth is even if bitcoin as they say it's bubble no one knows if that information and is true or not all i see is an opportunity of getting rich. well that's just me ?what about you
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

For the first time, the world's bitcoin has topped $1 billion. This is a remarkable achievement for a purely virtual currency without the support of a central bank or other authority. But this is temporary: we are experiencing a bitcoin bubble, and the bursting of the bubble is only a matter of time. (this is a quote from the media in 2013.)

People have been saying that BTC is a bubble, it will break up very quickly, it's been five years, BTC is still very expensive ($10,000),

There's going to be a lot of people who don't believe in BTC, think it's a bubble, but I tell you that whether you believe in BTC or not, it's still here, BTC is changing the world.

When you see people still believes that Bitcoin will last and will succeed in a long run it is something inspirational and proud to be part of  it. I know that lots of people givd negative comments to Bitcoin like it will never last or it will just causes crime in the society there still some who believes Bitcoins capabilities. We are still hoping  that even how low it is atleast this is continuing and right timd comes its value will goes higher and never fluctuate again.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

Well it's good to know that people are supporting Bitcoins even when it's low... And as far as I can see .. this period if time will be over soon... And soon enough we would be able to get better system that's more stable and the price will rise again ..
Its touching the border line but that's completely okay because sooner or later we are gonna see the bull being unleashed after those whales stop all this .. encashing.

well you must be in everything you need to build your faith to be a success all you do if you have no faith no where everything is going to be so you need to have that kind of attitude

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

all these are issues that make bitcoin fall or increase in price. you remember by the year 2014 bitcoin had begun to be controlled with issues to move the price. I think with so many investors now bitcoin is a little hard to shake with the issue unless they are the investors agree on the issue Wink
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

in fact someone's faith is very different and bitcoin responses are different too it all depends on the trust of each and bitcoin seems to have nothing to do with faith, bitcoin only requires trust, if people do not believe bitcoin then better not to badly bitcoin and let alone.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

in fact someone's faith is very different and bitcoin responses are different too it all depends on the trust of each and bitcoin seems to have nothing to do with faith, bitcoin only requires trust, if people do not believe bitcoin then better not to badly bitcoin and let alone.

Well thats the attitude we need right now, fight and trust if you have that two attitude then im sure you'll earn profit. We dont need to be rush selling if prices go down, we dont need to panic when crisis happen, we just keep calm and keep holding on untill it will rise again.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

That's the spirit, we just really trust bitcoin now to become what expected and never to sell during the dip, this is to test our faith on how long can we hold bitcoin and how we can trust it to change and bring wealth into our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: