Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term ICO Project to invest in? Just invested some good ICO's  (Read 544 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Hello I am an investor and looking for long term projects to invest in.
I have just invested in some smart long term projects : 5 ETH in Orbis ( www.orbistransfer.com ) and 1 ETH in Pecunio ( www.pecun.io ). Do you have other suggestions ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I have just invested in some smart long term projects : 5 ETH in Orbis ( www.orbistransfer.com ) and 1 ETH in Pecunio ( www.pecun.io ). Do you have other suggestions ?
I don't think these are good projects because they do not have clear information about the project and most of the development team are very new and untrustworthy but if you have invested then I wish you luck and You should add some knowledge to the ICO and it will be better to choose better ICO projects in the future.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

I don't think these are good projects because they do not have clear information about the project and most of the development team are very new and untrustworthy but if you have invested then I wish you luck and You should add some knowledge to the ICO and it will be better to choose better ICO projects in the future.

Hello , thank you for the reply, from my point of view the information of the functionality of the project and the projects themselfes are very clear for me . But from your point of view of the development team , you are right , it is not to much of information published. The orbis project has allot of potencial and solves all the crypto problems from my opinion and has public company info. Anyway we will wait and see .
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I am seeing the two project just now, what to you think stand them out, there are some good projects in the space currently, Open network, Dav Network and Card stack are three projects for now that stand out for me, though I must admit there could be some sleepers but I think these three stand out for me

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Personally i think peculium with toke pcl also looks good project, secondly streamity is a great new project as well, thirdly you can checkout xyonetwork that is coming up with real world product using blockchain tech.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Never heard or read about those projects that you mentioned.

Are you really looking for some other ICO's to invest or you are just giving others an idea that they should invest with those two too?

What I can see here is you are advertising those two ICO's here. Anyway if that's not your intention, you can look to Eligma on my signature.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

There are so many good and promising ICO to invest in. You can invest in pdata,docademic and safe.ad. Here are good ICO.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Do you have other suggestions ?
If you are interested in investing in ico, try to see and check my signature. Spend your time and if you will be interested, then do more research.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

I would have a look at NEON Exchange, which is coming up soon.  It will surely do very well, as solid team and tech behind it.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I would have a look at NEON Exchange, which is coming up soon.  It will surely do very well, as solid team and tech behind it.

for me its not interesting any more...
they want you to install the addon, if you dont do that, you cant participate
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nex-extension/onofpnbbkehpmmoabgpcpmigafmmnjhl

wont give all my data to them Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
zoro katana

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

both ICOs have good potential in the future, but it seems like this is a long-term investment, because the cryptocurrency market is currently not free from the storm, there are still many issues that make crypto value decrease, good luck

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

I am seeing the two project just now, what to you think stand them out, there are some good projects in the space currently, Open network, Dav Network and Card stack are three projects for now that stand out for me, though I must admit there could be some sleepers but I think these three stand out for me

Hi , I am very excited about the orbis project . They are trying to solve all of bitcoin problems . anytime withdrawing your assets in branches , nfc mobile app , card and the bubble problem also solved by having 2 coins, one stable price and other unstable price. The pecunio one I like it because your investment is backed by gold .
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

I would suggest credits, and zilliqa

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2905039.220

gpcc

take a look it. it is really promising project.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:32:17 PM by yojodojo21

Investment is Risky, But, I highly Recommend, Vehicle Lifecycle blockchain (VLB token) a Realistic Project, i don't want to spoil you just do your Own Careful Checking and Review, if you find yourself comfortable With it, Then invest Some. http://vlb.io/ please carefully Read the articles of the Project and get yourself educated with it. Enjoy! I am new to investing and also cheking some new Project, i have suggest One Which I can Say a 100% trusted and no doubt. Still searching some Good ICO project.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

First rule to invest is you need to do technical analysis, and second is only to invest what you can afford to lose to minimize the risk of losing a lot of money as cryptocurrency is a high risk high return investment.

That is my suggestion for investing.

Next, if you ask me what good ICO for a long term investment, the last ICO i have met is VLB. The project and their member is at great level, but i guess this is a long running project because it can not be executed in a short time, as they already mentioned it on their timeline in their whitepaper. You can look at them for yourself at https://vlb.io/
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

i'm following dehedge 

I hope it will give me great satisfaction

DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2412456.msg32361608#msg32361608
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

i'm following dehedge 

I hope it will give me great satisfaction

DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2412456.msg32361608#msg32361608

Nice project
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: