Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term predictions for BTC price?  (Read 746 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

depending on your beliefs, but I've seen some of my friends who prefer to focus with bitcoin and leave their jobs, so this is not something that is impossible, but I do not leave my job just for the bitcoin focus, because also new beginners, have not got what's the matter of this forum, so there is still much I need to learn again, then I can think about choosing bitcoin or my work.

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

It will not be accurate. It is a gamble.
Even the pro traders do have a hard time predicting where bitcoin will go that is why they switched to a cheaper coin where they can play with market.

Anywhere it goes it will still be a prediction and no one can tell if it will happen. Better just leave it as it is and just HODL.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Right now the dumping is still on for most of the people and. . . Due to low price people are panic selling..thus I think that the price of Bitcoins will decrease further... And... Then it will need time to recover..thus... I do think that the price will increase after March... Before than it will continue to go up and down... On the lower side.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Beliefs? Can't you see how unpredictable it is? The best you can do it's to look at the trend from the years before at the same period you are at the moment of the search. And of course use your own best judgement. Use common sense. Otherwise it's like the lottery.
Also: for the people giving into panic - there are a lot of people very happy because of this. Not only price goes down, allowing them to buy cheap but there are less people controlling BTC which, for them, it's a good thing.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 01:57:24 PM by ajochems

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?

If you are looking for short term, bitcoin is the always best one.In the crypto currency,bitcoin is the only coin best for short term. If you are looking for long term, then many of the altcoin is available in cryptocurrency.
Some of the good potential altcoin are ETH and Litecoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

I think you'd better move in coin altcoins whose price can be faster in up and down motions and can go up hundreds of percent, I also do as I say.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

If you are looking for short term, bitcoin is the always best one.In the crypto currency,bitcoin is the only coin best for short term. If you are looking for long term, then many of the altcoin is available in

I think you changed the references. Bitcoin actually is not recommended for short-term investments as it mostly stays way more stable at points than other cryptocurrencies, which as a result won't earn you what you want from it in short-term. People use Bitcoin for long-term investments because they believe it will eventually override its current value and will be worth more in a later time. So if someone is looking for short-term profits they might want to trade altcoins which keep changing their values every day, even every hour in some cases. If done precisely, someone can earn a good amount every day with altcoin trading.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

I don't think there is any way in which one can make a short huge profit but only when you trade with a huge sum of money.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

I think the short-term price of bitcoin is hard to predict, and I don't like to make short-term investments in bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is now $9100, and I think it will probably continue to fall in the short term, and then quickly recover to $11,000, which requires you to make your own judgment.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Why move so suddenly if you can wait and watch the bitcoin to move upwards. Bitcoin is time consumer but when it gives you profits back then it gives you a lot of it. So in general terms Im saying that you should have some more patience and im pretty sure that there would more than 100 answers who will be telling you the same thing. It just so true because it is more or less personal experience which talk like that.  Wink

Altcoins are even worse currently and they are worst than bitcoin for sure. Altcoins usually gain very less volume and thus it gets difficult to predict whether they will even boost or not. The dependency of alts on bitcoin makes it difficult.

In few months of time bitcoin will cross 13-14K rates and thats the truth about it.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

There's no way we can predict the price in the market. That's it. We don't hold the markets value because it all depends on the buyers and sellers the more people selling the bitcoin the lower its price but the more people buy bitcoin the higher its price, I think that's the best explanation i can give.

So to conclude, There's no way you can predict any cryptocurrency price you just need to believe in your investment and hodl for a long time before you can earn. There's always risk in regards with investment so you should invest only what you can afford to lose.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

As we see the price of bitcoin and all crypto currency depends on many factors, and they can be very unexpected. An example of this is the former owner of MtGox, who sold most of his bitcoins and collapsed the price of it. So it is difficult to predict what will happen even in the short term.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

it is impossible to predict the market price of the bitcoin price. there is any strategy to know that also better with a trust keep bitcoin for a long term that is the better strategy in bitcoin. otherwise try another cryptocurrency.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

After mtgox released a large number of bitcoin information seems to reveal the predictions for the upcoming bitcoin value. According to this, I think the bitcoin value may drop in the near future. but it could be a chance then if all is stopped, mark a return to bitcoin growth this year. Hold and hope for the last loss can become a dream.
https://www.mysanantonio.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Crypto-investors-are-hopeful-that-Mt-Gox-s-12748783.php
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency which profits us short term and long term that's true but we can't go for any predictions like when the price drops or when it rises nobody can guess, the recent news on mtgox selling large amount of bitcoins may allow the price to even drop and we don't know whether further sell offs will occur making bitcoin to go downwards again.

carlnguyen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

it will go side way around 8k8 to 11k8 for several week before go to moon
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

I predict $12k by the end of the week, bitcoin will recover nicely and smoothly. I really don't know why people panic sell at a dip, it will always return and price will always go back up I believe. Bitcoin is already recovering.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

This is a funny thread...LOL. Responses are hilarious!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

It is impossible to predict the market price of the bitcoin price. there is any strategy to know that also better with a trust keep bitcoin for a long term that is the better strategy in bitcoin.otherwise try another cryptocurrency.
the best you can do it's to look at the trend from the years before at the same period you are at the moment of the search.and of course use your own best judgement.Otherwise it's like the lottery.Also for the people giving into panic.there are a lot of people very happy because of this. Not only price goes down, allowing them to buy cheap but there are less people controlling BTC which, for them, it's a good thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: