Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term predictions for BTC price?  (Read 746 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Short term prediction is hard for now since bitcoin' is in constant rise and fall. But investing in bitcoin is not for short term only. It has a very good result/earning profit if you keep your bitcoin for long.
for me doing short term on this circumstances is not difficult and in fact it's good time to gain profits because the price always fluctuate into 7k after 8k and it's always happened and it been 3x i guess . But for me doing short term nowadays isn't recommended for those  who dont have enough knowledge how to ride short term cause it contains risk.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?
for me i prefer to stay on bitcoin rather than jumping to another alt when there's a minor drop . 'cause it's just a normal correction of price and after it will pump back again , so you must stay on it and put some patience   'cause for sure you will jump back if you moved to other alt then you noticed the growth rate is increasing again. So much better to stay on it and keep holding don't mind those fud's. Or else your money will end up into fees if you continue jumping . Lol
Jumping into another alt right now is even more like jumping from frying pan into fire as they are all beaten as well and this is a wide correction going on in the market and it affects every other cryptocurrencies with bitcoin being on the leading front. All the above, it does not make sense switching into alts in this case and would rather keep holding bitcoin or go into fiat until the whole thing dies down and there is huge light ahead of us to eliminate all these FUDs.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Short term prediction is hard for now since bitcoin' is in constant rise and fall. But investing in bitcoin is not for short term only. It has a very good result/earning profit if you keep your bitcoin for long.
for me doing short term on this circumstances is not difficult and in fact it's good time to gain profits because the price always fluctuate into 7k after 8k and it's always happened and it been 3x i guess . But for me doing short term nowadays isn't recommended for those  who dont have enough knowledge how to ride short term cause it contains risk.
to date, what are the indicators that almost all of the crypto currency has a certain risk. The market is in decline and there is the opportunity to buy cheap coins, but such moments will go up and which ones have good prospects, that's the question.

]
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Honestly, I do not think that in this period there will be significant changes in price of bitcoin , and this big crash or crisis in value will continue ( may will last 1 or 2 weeks), due to  some  problems, like, " google banning the crypto ads" and  the significant increases in the value  sales especially  from the capitalists.. and other issues.

On the other hand, the era of bitcoin there are always surprises ( bad and good), and despite all those problems and all enemies (like the governments ..) who want to destroy bitcoin through some attempts, I believe that bitcoin will return more stronger , also the price will also return to the big rise.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

That's a large 4H bullish engulfing. And the best part is it's on very low volume. That suggests that bears are in disbelief, usually a very bullish sign. They aren't fading this move (yet).

Shorts are extremely high. Lots of late shorts to squeeze. And my feeling on sentiment is that bulls have been punished enough and people are bearish enough that we can probably go to $14,000 now.

Update:

Bulls are in control. They haven't allowed any significant pullback since the bottom two days ago. We trapped lots of bears below $8,000. I'm seeing a double-bottom in open short interest, so it looks like they're starting to short again.

There's a huge mode ~ $9,100 (the one we broke down from on the way to $7,240). So we should be hitting some resistance soon. Prepare for some pullback, but I still believe we are headed much higher.

We've got a golden cross on the 1-hour:

And we're seeing a succession of bullish formations on the 1-day chart: A hammer bottom with outside bar reversal + 3 white soldiers as we approach today's close:

Taken together with overall sentiment/commitment of traders, I take both those signs to mean buy the fucking dip, if you didn't already.

trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

It will definitely grow for about 20% to 40% in a short term. Therefore, if you want to earn fast money, just buy some bitcoin and hold. You will have a lot of money after a short time. bitcoin can never be like this forever. Whales have collected enough bitcoin and soon, they will pump bitcoin Wink

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

It will definitely grow for about 20% to 40% in a short term. Therefore, if you want to earn fast money, just buy some bitcoin and hold. You will have a lot of money after a short time. bitcoin can never be like this forever. Whales have collected enough bitcoin and soon, they will pump bitcoin Wink
after many have already seen the prices for Bitcoin at 20,000 dollars, then 20% of the growth will be very small effect to renew confidence in bitcoin. But nevertheless If you buy today, then these 20% of profit will be just in time.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

I think that in the short term we will observe a gradual increase in prices. The sharp rise will not be because the whales have already bought a large number of cheap coins and will now protect them for sale. They will not participate in the market and the price will rise to the limit that can provide ordinary users.
exstasie
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

There's a huge mode ~ $9,100 (the one we broke down from on the way to $7,240). So we should be hitting some resistance soon. Prepare for some pullback, but I still believe we are headed much higher.

As expected, we hit resistance at the mode, and bears dumped it with volume. Really good dip buying from the bulls, though. We just need to survive one more leg down here. We're in the home stretch:

If bulls can hold the mid-$8,000 range and make another attempt on the highs, I'm very confident in the $14,000+ forecast.

A lot of the altcoins I watch are seeing similar reversals on the 1-day chart. They're ripe for pullback, but bullish. And that's yet another bullish sign for Bitcoin, as bullish altcoins draw BTC liquidity into the altcoin markets.

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

Since the effect of google fud is being shown on the market prices in the last 12hrs i believe if another fud comes out this week we might see another ATL for this year but hopefully fingers cross that will not happen as i'm getting impatient with this bearish market.
That is useless, a lot of people have already said that the FUD about Google and the ads has not impacted over the price, the only thing that is making the price go down are those folks who have invested on bitcoin at $20k, nothing more.
Don't blame the folks who have invested in a FOMO rise, blame those who are weak, without knowledge and then the whales inclusive or maybe the MtGox ghost that is still haunting us like someone said once on this thread. It is normal for people to panic as there is a lot of FUD with all the regulations and stuff, but it is just a matter of time and it would not take much for the market to grow pretty fast with good news.
Uld

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

G20 was good news, we should see a rise coming soon

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?

Not good for short term investment for Bitcoin nowadays, have a take a look at the chart, and you'll see why. Buy other coin with a good potential in the market instead or participate in ICO's.
Just hold your btc and buy at the lowest dip. Btc will set a new ATH this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
exstasie
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:15 AM

As expected, we hit resistance at the mode, and bears dumped it with volume. Really good dip buying from the bulls, though. We just need to survive one more leg down here. We're in the home stretch:

If bulls can hold the mid-$8,000 range and make another attempt on the highs, I'm very confident in the $14,000+ forecast.

Okay, there's the dip into the mid-$8,000 range:

Are we learning something yet?! Wink

Ideally, we're looking for an inverse H&S to complete on the 4-hour chart. The declining volume looks good. But bears are definitely making a stand here. I'd like to see volatility and volume slow right the fuck down right now. Here's what that would look like:

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

Exactly, Short term is good for the people who have more money in their wallets but for the people who don't have huge money they have to look for long-term investments. Moreover, short-term is always risky because we have to be very active and we don't know when the price will start increasing.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Okay, there's the dip into the mid-$8,000 range:

Are we learning something yet?! Wink

Ideally, we're looking for an inverse H&S to complete on the 4-hour chart. The declining volume looks good. But bears are definitely making a stand here. I'd like to see volatility and volume slow right the fuck down right now. Here's what that would look like:

it could happen something like that, we just need to prepare it to happen. for now, I just predict that the bitcoin price will return to the $ 9000 price. well, we know that currently the bitcoin price is under the $ 8500 price, so be patient. your prediction charts might actually happen.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

Really very hard since we even have a lot of resistance to break, very low volume on both the selling and buying, and all we need now is to see something that would get the market up quickly in terms of some good news and some movement in the market. It is crazy though, but we just have to wait and see how things turn out pretty soon and to know the way forward. Nothing is predictable right now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Exactly, Short term is good for the people who have more money in their wallets but for the people who don't have huge money they have to look for long-term investments. Moreover, short-term is always risky because we have to be very active and we don't know when the price will start increasing.
With large funds plus a risk takers mind, that's how short term trade must be treated, those who doesn't have enough funds should look for more
knowledge before dealing with this types of trading, I'm sure that people who have capabilities to adopt the system will have a good edge in order
to keep moving forward, the fluctuations really hard to predict but in traders mind, they will find more options in order to earn coming from what they
doing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

G20 was good news, we should see a rise coming soon

G20 was nothing (ie, not bad not good). People should just accept that the market doesn't necessarily needs to move based on certain events. Each time the price is going up or down, people think it is related to something, while they completely ignore how this market is largely also depending on impluses. These impulse buy/sell actions then trigger an opposite reaction, which from that point will either steer the market either further up, or down. Impulses can't be detected by applying technical analysis or whatever. It's the unpredictable nature making this market so interesting, and at the same time make people lose a lot of money. Short term = full of surprises. Long term = up, up, up. People not knowing how to participate in the short term market should only focus on the latter option.
bozo333

Activity: 742

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Short prediction of Bitcoin is impossible because current market is fluctuating continuously so we don't the predict the crypto market and Bitcoin is fluctuate other all coins are continuously fluctuate so this is not a right in short term investment but you can invest in longterm you will earn more profit in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Short prediction of Bitcoin is impossible because current market is fluctuating continuously so we don't the predict the crypto market and Bitcoin is fluctuate other all coins are continuously fluctuate so this is not a right in short term investment but you can invest in longterm you will earn more profit in future.
I think that everyone is eager to make big profits in the future, but not everyone is getting it. You can only imagine the losses of those traders who bought Bitcoin at $ 15,000 and today the price has fallen almost twofold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: