Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term predictions for BTC price?  (Read 746 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

If you believe in resistance lines, we should be seeing a capitulation of the ongoing flat price of around $8500 (yes, I know it's not flat, but flat in terms of bitcoin, it's been stable for the past few days).

Looks like the deadline is April, if we stay flat until then and we don't rebound we'll crash. If we stay on that line we'll be ok.

Of course, remember that this is bitcoin and anything is possible. A lot of people have been rekt in the past by opening shorts once lines like those are broken, then out of nowhere some news liquidate all of these positions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?

Nope, there is no short term or long term perfect predictions for Bitcoin or any crypto since crypto market is volatile market. The price predictions can be analyzed using different charts and different sources but no body can predict 100% sure price, sometimes the prediction may correct and most of the time prediction may be wrong. 

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

Ideally, we're looking for an inverse H&S to complete on the 4-hour chart. The declining volume looks good. But bears are definitely making a stand here. I'd like to see volatility and volume slow right the fuck down right now. Here's what that would look like:

Okay, bulls survived the London session. There was a scary stop run, though... any of you sell the bottom? Tongue

Nice recovery, and the inverse H&S is still alive:

Nothing to do but watch and wait. If bulls can take $9,000 then we've trapped another flurry of sellers and we'll be breaching the H&S neckline. Fingers crossed for some follow-through during the Asia Session.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Don't think of moving to altcoins, you're already in the right coin. Make a plan on how long you want to stay in bitcoin and give it a chance since it went through a correction. It's a good time for it to recover so if you are good for a year of holding (December 2018) then speculations are saying that it can go up to $30,000.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is 8900 dollars  and I think it will become 10k dollars plus in this week.  For sure it will continue to increase again the price so better until now to invest to bitcoin. But if you want to move to currency the possible to become bitcoin maybe better to move to ethereum and litecoin because this is one of the best and potential altcoin in cryptoworld.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

$8780 is the bitcoin price today so if we predict bitcoin price for shorterm is 10k -12k dollars and maybe it will happen in this month of before end of this months.

So if you want to buy bitcoin now you can purchase and wait the price to reach that so you can get some profit.

It's up to you if you want to move to other cryptocurrency but make sure before you choose make some research about it.
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Not expecting much price swings, let's wait and see how next week will be going
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Honestly, I do not think that in this period there will be significant changes in price of bitcoin , and this big crash or crisis in value will continue ( may will last 1 or 2 weeks), due to  some  problems, like, " google banning the crypto ads" and  the significant increases in the value  sales especially  from the capitalists.. and other issues.

On the other hand, the era of bitcoin there are always surprises ( bad and good), and despite all those problems and all enemies (like the governments ..) who want to destroy bitcoin through some attempts, I believe that bitcoin will return more stronger , also the price will also return to the big rise.
Let's just wait and see. So far, things have been stalling without much growth and with the way things are going with all the FUDs and no good news to really cause some bull rally in the market, we are just not making any heads way to the upper side very much. Let us see how these whole things end for now and hope that we get to see a good time in the market as the case may be. For now, it seems the bulls are trying hard to get the market back in shape.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
Merited by MAbtc (2)

Nice recovery, and the inverse H&S is still alive:

Nothing to do but watch and wait. If bulls can take $9,000 then we've trapped another flurry of sellers and we'll be breaching the H&S neckline. Fingers crossed for some follow-through during the Asia Session.

Unfortunately, bulls were unable to take $9,000. We got a stiff rejection at the neckline, and a pronounced bearish engulfing on the 4-hour chart:

That area was tested three times before the selloff. Surprising weakness from the bulls. Undecided

I hate to say it. But this is beginning to look like the inverse H&S failure on the daily chart we saw during the first week of March. That preceded the crash to the $7,200s.

We recently got a TAM downtrend signal on the 1-week chart, and it's still in force for another week or so. Maybe we just need some more time to build a base. Or maybe this will turn bearish....

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

G20 was good news, we should see a rise coming soon
Yeah, it really was and I would not be surprised as to how thing will turn out pretty soon in the market as a lot of people and traders will start jumping in when they start seeing some positive signals on the chart. I want to believe most of them are just in the sidelines now trying to see how things turn out, and I am really very optimistic that we would get a nice ride up very soon. A lot of hopes are down, so I am not surprised with the way things have been going.

I usually do not look for short term trends because only in long term we can make more profits. Short terms trends are probably concern for day traders kind of people, but people who prefer holding never need to worry on short term predictions and its impacts on trend changes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Actually no one can tell an acurate btc price could take place in this trend. But as we look the price in the market hopefully we can view this in a bullish trend. Hence, the market is hard to recover this previous weeks I am into hold of my bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Bitĉoin is so unpredictable now but try to take a look btc's performance last year for the 1st quarter so that you'll have an idea how btc would perform this quarter but of course you need to ĉonsider some factors that affect the present price of btc.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

Actually no one can tell an acurate btc price could take place in this trend. But as we look the price in the market hopefully we can view this in a bullish trend. Hence, the market is hard to recover this previous weeks I am into hold of my bitcoin.
Holding is the only thing we can do for now, market been to rough since the start of the year, so we will just need to wait till everything went back to normal.

What is normal anyway?

@ontopic, predictions based on math and trading formulas matter a little bit less here in our market because it's the market itself is ultrasensitive to news. One hacking news and it can disturb a building momentum.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

If you are thinking about trading BTC by using short time predictions, it will not be effective. Bitcoin is for the long run and its not really recommended for short term activities. There are preferably altcoins that will suite your style and trading efficiency. Try using popular alts to enable broader exchanges. Alts are very famous when it comes to trading and I think you will see better results in short term trading.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

it seems you are planning to make bitcoin as your short-term investment event, sir! in my opinion, we will not benefit if bitcoin is made into a short-term investment. all users know, that of the many his "sudden rich" is due to long-term investment. if you want to strategize your short term, you can invest in altcoins, like WAPES, MONERO, RIPPLE. these coins have an advantage if invested in the short term.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Hi guys , does anyone have any good short term predictions for Bitcoin? or should we move to other cryptocurrencies?
Short term predictions cant say that we need to.move to another crypto however if you want a short term signal then go buy bitcoin it will surely reach 40k soon in june. If you see the daily chart of bitcoin. After the double bottoms pattern has been completed the bearish reversal happened. Now I am expecting a bullish reversal pretty soon based upon the 4 hr chart of btc.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

Short time predictions for minimum 6 months for my experience I still got profit around $ 300, when I invest around $ 500.
Bitcoin actually good investment right now. But for long term investment is very good, we can earn profit around over 100% from the capital.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

For me bitcoin will regain soon. It's popularity has threatened the mainstream so it has receive some remarkable bans from some countries but this does'nt it has lost it's essence. It might be that this is another marketing plans for those who have biggier fund in bitcoin investment to scare small time investors to sell out.. This just show that the market is in great shift and it is just a matter of time that it will make a remarkable high rise value, most possibly same month of december last year it will make a remarkable come back price!
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

in my opinion in the prediction price bitcoin has long-term and also short if you want a bitcoin in the short term then you should think about how you can profit after its decision because this will also affect the graph in the movement of bitcoin became the main decision for you to break the chain in the short run bitcoin
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Not more than $10,000 in a short term.

I believe in a short rise, but this is nothing special over it.. maybe there are good resistances on the $9000 level (i am checking it on my charts)

but there is not a "solid" ceiling over it.

Just wait, sit down, and enjoy the ride.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: