Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN][ICO] Paytomat – Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments 🚀🌟  (Read 28618 times)
PaytomatSup

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

Paytomat is a Waves platform token, Ehen can i withdraw the Paytomat tokens to my Waves address?

Waves are our partners, but Paytomat platform is EOS. PTI tokens will be available to use after the token sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Paytomat Ecosystem: Merchant Interfaces

With the development of our ecosystem, Paytomat is gradually acquiring a number of products that allow to both pay and receive payments via cryptocurrency. In this material, we want to answer most frequently asked questions about how different Paytomat tools can be useful for merchants work.

Before our detailed review, it is important to make one remark. The central element that works in conjunction with all the methods described below is Merchant Web Panel. It is a personal merchant’s account, where users can track sales, performance in various cryptocurrencies, manage payout methods and configure Paytomat settings. The second necessary element for every merchant is a crypto-wallet that supports crypto in which users are going to accept payments. Though it can be any program that meets the requirement above, we recommend using our own Paytomat wallet solution for correct and hassle-free work. Now let’s jump straight into the methods.

https://medium.com/paytomat/paytomat-ecosystem-merchant-interfaces-942ac7ea82ab
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

I see ANN made in March 2018, meaning that PAYTOMAT should have announced how much funding has been achieved at TGE? Is this project still not starting TGE? because I see PAYTOMAT tokens not registered in coinmarketcap

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

Paytomat (PTI) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Does Paytomat only accept WAVE and EOS? Will the future accept more tokens? At present, there are many projects on crypto payment. What project will be outstanding compared to other projects of the same type?
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I see ANN made in March 2018, meaning that PAYTOMAT should have announced how much funding has been achieved at TGE? Is this project still not starting TGE? because I see PAYTOMAT tokens not registered in coinmarketcap

The pre-ICO has already ended. Paytomat ICO will start on November 20 and it will last for 30 days. 455 BTC has already raised.
Rozita

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Does Paytomat only accept WAVE and EOS? Will the future accept more tokens? At present, there are many projects on crypto payment. What project will be outstanding compared to other projects of the same type?

As it is shown in the official website, Paytomat accepts 14+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, NEM, Litecoin Digibyte, Waves, etc.  The list is supposed to grow.
PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

Tokens can be added on coinmarketcap when they are already traded on the exchanges, after the token sale
PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

There are 10 coins in Paytomat Wallet BTC, Dash, EOS, ETH, Horizen, LTC, XEM, Waves, ZCoin
You can pay via Paytomat with 18 cryptos (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Nano, Waves, Decred, Litecoin, Zencash, ZCoin, NEM, Bitcoin Gold, Dimecoin, Bytom, EOS, PIVX, BitCore, DigiByte) already and more to come

During the token sale Paytomat accepts 5 currencies BTC, LTC, ETH, Waves and Dash
Rozita

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

There are 10 coins in Paytomat Wallet BTC, Dash, EOS, ETH, Horizen, LTC, XEM, Waves, ZCoin
You can pay via Paytomat with 18 cryptos (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Nano, Waves, Decred, Litecoin, Zencash, ZCoin, NEM, Bitcoin Gold, Dimecoin, Bytom, EOS, PIVX, BitCore, DigiByte) already and more to come

During the token sale Paytomat accepts 5 currencies BTC, LTC, ETH, Waves and Dash

Why the website says that 14+ cryptocurrencies are accepted. Bitcoin Cash, Nano, Decred, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcore and Digibyte are shown there. But you haven't list them.
Does Paytomat accept these five coins too?
PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Why the website says that 14+ cryptocurrencies are accepted. Bitcoin Cash, Nano, Decred, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcore and Digibyte are shown there. But you haven't list them.
Does Paytomat accept these five coins too?

We always working on expanding the list. That is why we wrote 14+, all coins I mentioned are accepted.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Horizen send crypto via Paytomat wallet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_lUwQWjxc&feature=youtu.be

Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryprocurrency Payments. Its feature set includes blockchain-based loyalty program,  merchant and core team control panels, decentralized franchise, DAO, Paytomat wallet, direct integration with leading POS vendors and standalone mobile POS.
PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Horizen send crypto via Paytomat wallet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_lUwQWjxc&feature=youtu.be

Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryprocurrency Payments. Its feature set includes blockchain-based loyalty program,  merchant and core team control panels, decentralized franchise, DAO, Paytomat wallet, direct integration with leading POS vendors and standalone mobile POS.

It is payment with Horizen, nit just sending it:)
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Paytomat is a Waves platform token, Ehen can i withdraw the Paytomat tokens to my Waves address?

Waves are our partners, but Paytomat platform is EOS. PTI tokens will be available to use after the token sale

Hello here Paytomat write it's a Waves Based token?

https://medium.com/paytomat/pti-ptm-ptx-know-the-difference-c3547448e83e

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Hello here Paytomat write it's a Waves Based token?

https://medium.com/paytomat/pti-ptm-ptx-know-the-difference-c3547448e83e

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*lxALo3iyXu-8ZS_14HU-iQ.png

There were some changes. You can find detailed information in our updated White Paper http://[Suspicious link removed]/PaytomatWhitePaper
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Paid with Crypto (ZEN) in the center of Kyiv with the help of Paytomat

0.46666 ZEN is $3.9 right now
As you can see that's not the first time I use ZEN for payment. (I use Paytomat wallet too, but this time I had balance on Coinomi wallet which I installed before Horizen was included into Paytomat wallet)

full post: https://steemit.com/paytomat/@flodner/paid-with-crypto-zen-in-the-center-of-kyiv-with-the-help-of-paytomat

PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Paid with Crypto (ZEN) in the center of Kyiv with the help of Paytomat

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmPBZXc26eg8yZ5Hw78CRKkik1wPtZVpzmvK73FAB5Nqku/horizen-cafe.png

0.46666 ZEN is $3.9 right now
As you can see that's not the first time I use ZEN for payment. (I use Paytomat wallet too, but this time I had balance on Coinomi wallet which I installed before Horizen was included into Paytomat wallet)

full post: https://steemit.com/paytomat/@flodner/paid-with-crypto-zen-in-the-center-of-kyiv-with-the-help-of-paytomat

Cool! Crypto life Cool
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Cool! Crypto life Cool

Yes, I have some more ZEN enough for several more visits, then will start to use Paytomat wallet (actually I have some small balance there after I met your team on BlockchainUA and received giveaway for buying fruits)
So I have a bit of ETH in Paytomat wallet (not enough for coffee now but who know what the rate will be in future))

PaytomatSup

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Cool! Crypto life Cool

Yes, I have some more ZEN enough for several more visits, then will start to use Paytomat wallet (actually I have some small balance there after I met your team on BlockchainUA and received giveaway for buying fruits)
So I have a bit of ETH in Paytomat wallet (not enough for coffee now but who know what the rate will be in future))

Hard times:)
When you start using our wallet feel free to share your thoughts about it Wink
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Hard times:)
When you start using our wallet feel free to share your thoughts about it Wink

Yes, as I mentioned, I already have it and so will use it may be next time, and also I'm interested to see how PTI tokens will work with this wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: