Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto?  (Read 513 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

I think it's Japanese, where government accept bitcoin and most of them are Crypto enthusiasm. And i and maybe you agree that Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese people, and with this great innovation - Blockchain, it  is the pride of their country  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

I am agree with all countryes which about say's this post, but also want to add Ukraine - because mining here is low cost, and Belurus - because law is very friendly for crypto's there.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

What's the greatest country for crypto?

I'd say it's Estonia:
"Today, almost all public services in Estonia are digitalised and accessed through secure digital identities that are provided to every citizen and resident."

"In Estonia, this distributed ledger gives citizens and residents more control over their own data."

"Estonians can log into their own records using their digital identities and then see exactly which medical professionals have done the same and when."

Source: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

I think Switzerland is also a great country for it - long tradition of banking and privacy, crypto is an asset, government open to crypto, so on.

I think the best place for cryptocurrency is a state that has legalized and has regulation neighboring bitcoin and cryptocurrency like for example chinese, japanese and american countries not only that some countries also seem to have started to think about regulation of cryptocurrency.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

I do not know about Estonia. But I do know that Korea is also a country that will help the Cryptocurrency market thrive in the future. Currently there are 50,000 guesthouses, other hotels, they accept payment by Altcoin in Korea. This is a real delight for the future of digital money.

Weren't they planning to ban cryptos though? I'm not too sure what's going on over there.
Indeed. I was about to ask the same question. It was not long before that there was news about korea passing a bill to ban bitcoin and other crypto currencies. After the people filled petition and protested against it, government decided not to ban crypto currencies and rather regulate them and the exchanges.

Korea has also planned on charging handsome amount of tax on trading and investing in crypto currencies. Though korea is a major market for bitcoin and crypto currency, it surely isn’t the best country for it.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Japan is quite widely considered to be the most forward looking and accepting of cryptocurrencies. They are accepted in many places and the government have taken a good approach to regulating them in a non-harmful way. Also potentially Satoshi is Japanese, he could not be it's just a pseudonym, but if he is then it would be hard to argue against Japan, sadly we will never know.
Agreed, there are certain countries like that of Japan and France which are considered to be the most favorable countries for the ones who are interested in investing of their money into any of the crypto currency as the government of those countries is taking positive steps and are trying their best in regulation of the crypto currencies and soon we can hear some good news from such countries as well.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

I think Japan is becoming the most favored nation for Crypto bcz of favorable outlook of the people and govt. Korea also ranks up. In my opinion there should be a separate country something like brock pierce is discussing to have  a separate crypto valley. He is proposing Puerto Rico as one. The government is also looking forward to it. A blockchain leading nation how cool does it sound. There will be a war for attracting crypto companies in diff nations soon
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

I think Switzerland is a most friendly country to Cryptocurrency market, because most of the excellent ICO project are from Switzerland, so I think Switzerland might become a blockchain technology leading the country.
Indeed, Switzerland though not a major market for crypto currencies, but can surely be termed as best country for crypto currencies. There are no restrictions, rules or ban regarding bitcoin and other crypto currencies in Switzerland and people are free to open businesses of crypto, accept payments in crypto and other stuffs.

Many business firms and companies from US migrated to Switzerland when they heard about banning of crypto currencies. Switzerland is surely a great country to start new projects, ICO’s and companies that involve crypto currencies.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

all this time that I know the best country for crypto is Japan, Korea and russia, if there are other countries that have a lot of good influence for crypto then I am very happy to see bitcoin development from year to year, hope bitcoin quickly spread all over the world and all countries can receive bitcoin as a valid payment instrument.

illymoka

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Switzerland.
And this is a developed country, where in many respects everything is thought out and cool done. I have long been hoping that I can go there.  Roll Eyes
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

I would choose Belarussia - their government is rather friendly to cryptocurrencies, as well as they still have cheap elecrtricity being friends with Russia.
I from Belarus, our president signed a decree on the development of the digital economy. The decree legalizes cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and ICOs. I have no need to declare a profit from the crypto currency, they are tax-free))
That’s great thing to hear. Your government surely plans on digitalizing your country and make improvements in the field of IT as well as blockchain technology. Belarus surely sounds a great country for bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Legalization of crypto currencies and smart contracts is great, but legalization of ICO’s is awesome.

Also, they have kept it tax-free, that’s just like topping on an ice-cream. I hope that governments of other countries take the same decision and help in development of blockchain technology, crypto currencies and digital world.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

I'm not sure that to be the best country in crypto.i think Switzerland is also a great country for it.l think the best place for cryptocurrency is a state that has legalized.all this time that I know the best country for crypto is Japan. I hope that governments of other countries take the same decision and help in development of blockchain technology, crypto currencies and digital world.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

Certainly not turkey. there is not even a proper purchasing framework. I think it needs to be changed and improved. It needs to be updated very quickly.  Shocked
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

I'm not sure that to be the best country in crypto.i think Switzerland is also a great country for it.l think the best place for cryptocurrency is a state that has legalized.all this time that I know the best country for crypto is Japan. I hope that governments of other countries take the same decision and help in development of blockchain technology, crypto currencies and digital world.

My lucky guess as the best crypto country is Japan too. Very rich country and is one of the most highly technologically advanced countries around the globe. Australia is probably next as it just legalized bitcoin last year.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

What's the greatest country for crypto?

I'd say it's Estonia:
"Today, almost all public services in Estonia are digitalised and accessed through secure digital identities that are provided to every citizen and resident."

"In Estonia, this distributed ledger gives citizens and residents more control over their own data."

"Estonians can log into their own records using their digital identities and then see exactly which medical professionals have done the same and when."

Source: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

I think Switzerland is also a great country for it - long tradition of banking and privacy, crypto is an asset, government open to crypto, so on.
Best country for crypto according to me is no other than Japan as they have legalised crypto currencies and bitcoin in their country and is one of the major market for crypto currencies. Japan has not only accepted bitcoin and other crypto currencies as an asset, but has also considered it as a legal currency that can be accepted in stores, hotels, etc and can be used to buy goods and stuffs. According to me Japan currently holds the majority of crypto currencies fund and is already being digitalised.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

in my opinion, Canada is the best country for crypto. Their goverment support for the mining BTC and the development of Cryptocurrency. Their energy cost is also cheaper than others
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

There are quite a number of crypto friendly countries these days that legalize cryptocurrency. Japan was among the first countries to embrace Cryptocurrency and can be considered one of the crypto currency heavens. Denmark. Estonia and Sweden are some of the other countries that legalize BTC
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

I think Japan is becoming the most favored nation for Crypto bcz of favorable outlook of the people and govt. Korea also ranks up. In my opinion there should be a separate country something like brock pierce is discussing to have  a separate crypto valley. He is proposing Puerto Rico as one. The government is also looking forward to it. A blockchain leading nation how cool does it sound. There will be a war for attracting crypto companies in diff nations soon

I partially agree with you here. Heard a lot of good stuff about the manner in which the Japanese government favor crypto which is possible due to reasons like Satoshi Nakomoto, technology loving country etc. Never heard a lot of bad stuff with regards to the Japanese government's opinion of Bitcoin which is why I believe that this is the best country for crypto at the moment. I do not agree with your opinion about Korea since everyone understood the Korean government's opinion of Bitcoin recently and I don't think they will change their negative opinion anytime soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Many countries now have a positive attitude towards the crypt, that's why they are simply engaged in both mining and investing. It may be one of the Asian countries, and in Europe, the same Russia or Ukraine is already on the way to adoption, because they need to raise their rating somehow.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Estonia is ruther progressive country. There is a low corrupton level, transparant taxation in Estonia. There are created conditions for development of higly-technological start-ups. Thanks to this, many russian-speaking teams of former USSR have moved to this country. I think, that Estonia has brightly shown that when the government favoures the blockcahin-technologies, it will be able to attract large investments to its country.
Danna_R

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Well this is a pretty interesting discussion.

One thing is a country is friend because it has no regulation (Denmark), or it has legislation that has actually taken a real step towards positive legal framework.

I am curious what country is the best for ICOs? I have heard that many are going for Switzerland? But I don't know. Could be interesting knowledge!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: