Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.
It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:22:07 AM

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
Are the teams in this project really busy preparing others, so they can't give new info about this project, but we just think positively, hopefully in the future it will be fine.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:28:16 PM

When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
I understand well those people who invested in this project. Because now they have to wait for many years, I do not think that the ETH will reach $ 400 in the near future. The project needed to make a refund because investors might be unhappy after a while.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:03:30 PM

And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:52:33 AM

And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^
after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:40:32 PM

after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared

You call this a news about the development? LOL...
Facility is built but we are not receiving dividends and token still lock
So why is it relevant?
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:16:28 PM

So why is it relevant?

The token is blocked and investors money is spent on new cars and restaurants. And the funny thing is they post photos on social networks without fear of anyone. I believe that this project can be safely written to scam. For the year no movements.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

So why is it relevant?

The token is blocked and investors money is spent on new cars and restaurants. And the funny thing is they post photos on social networks without fear of anyone. I believe that this project can be safely written to scam. For the year no movements.

Yes this project is completely out of the roadmap, should the September 2018 mining farm be completed and October dividends be paid but until today there is no news

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:19:32 PM

So why is it relevant?

Yes this project is completely out of the roadmap, should the September 2018 mining farm be completed and October dividends be paid but until today there is no news
Then it certainly disappoints the participants because the project has come out of the roadmap but even so I hope we all continue to support the project in order to succeed
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

Then it certainly disappoints the participants because the project has come out of the roadmap but even so I hope we all continue to support the project in order to succeed

Who should we support? Team ...? Where are they..?
Beka's gone ... Twitter is dead ...
And if you follow the conversation in their tele group, a lot of investors are asking for refund ...
Police Indo

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 10:21:10 AM

And if you follow the conversation in their tele group, a lot of investors are asking for refund ...

Yes, maybe you are right, but maybe there are other reasons why they look inactive
My guess is because of the price reduction at all coins, so it is not profitable to run a mine

mrbanjo

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:34:28 PM

Yes, maybe you are right, but maybe there are other reasons why they look inactive
My guess is because of the price reduction at all coins, so it is not profitable to run a mine

Other reasons? The main developers in social networks have a rest on private villas and drive away on racing cars. Obviously not for their own money but for the money of investors doing it. All their promises turned out to be an empty word. It's time to connect interpol to arrest them. Georgia cooperates with interpol in full.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:30:40 PM

They didn't test the water and showed fear before jumping in the sea. I still remember how there ROI calculator was showing even in case of bearish market investors still will be taking some profit. This bearish market has been used to build big structures and platforms and was used as opportunity. Real talent works during hard times to get recognition in bullish market anyone can launch profitable business.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:22:22 PM

It could be that what you say is true but we don't know how they actually are inactive and I think we better just wait for the latest information to be clearer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mrbanjo

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:06:44 PM

They didn't test the water and showed fear before jumping in the sea. I still remember how there ROI calculator was showing even in case of bearish market investors still will be taking some profit. This bearish market has been used to build big structures and platforms and was used as opportunity. Real talent works during hard times to get recognition in bullish market anyone can launch profitable business.

Their calculator was made to stupid investors gave them money. Nothing works at the moment and the founders relaxing on yachts. As for me, it is a shame to all advisors who have been associated with the promotion of this scam.
Police Indo

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

Their calculator was made to stupid investors gave them money. Nothing works at the moment and the founders relaxing on yachts. As for me, it is a shame to all advisors who have been associated with the promotion of this scam.

But none of the investors brought this project to the media I'm not sure they are silent despite losing money
Is it possible that the funds raised are also fake ?

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:52:49 PM

But none of the investors brought this project to the media I'm not sure they are silent despite losing money
Is it possible that the funds raised are also fake ?
The CEO is just a shame posting all the time pics of his lambos on insta but has not a single minute time to make a statement and respond to questions from people who invested in his project. Glad, I have not invested in his shit ICO but he should just pay out the existing eth to token holders. If the raised funds are still there. Lol
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: