Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELYA  (Read 33418 times)
Eth_Saver

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

I hope they will make fork soon and change to new cryptonight algo and decrease block rewards instead of this price limit..
zibit

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

I hope they will make fork soon and change to new cryptonight algo and decrease block rewards instead of this price limit..

Are you serious? it will change nothing except new "safe" price limit)) I see only one aim of this 10 sat limit - to force trustful people to buy the coin at high price or transfer 29USD or other coins.
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Minimum price of ELYACOIN at 10 Satoshi validated by Stocks.exchange after approved suggestion of community member to set a minimum price.
This decision increase the value of your assets and reduces drastically the amount of elya coins that you have to mine to buy Elyatel simcard and airtime.

this isn't right you basically rewarding the sell orders below 10 sats they should have canceled them sell orders or it is unfair very disappointed!!  what a shame ! stuck with coins I can't sell ... the MARKET sets the price not the devs or exchange ... never heard of such BS before !

Very strange price manipulation. So, We can say that ELYA still do NOT have working stock exchange. There is stock exchange only for devs, who selling their coins for 7 satoshies, and rest of community can put minimal price of 10. So, devs destroying their own price. I did not know that exchange allow this practice.
It looks like a very good project, but this price manipulation can destroy the coin.
Value of any coin is determined on BUY wall of exchange. You can say that Your coin has a value, as much as You want, but who will buy it?
So, this is time for TRADEOGRE, to make unofficial list of this coin and start a fair trade. TRADEOGRE exchange, did the similar with GRAFT coin. They also make a loooong delay, and calculate because of ICO, but one day start open trading BTC/GRFT.
C421

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Minimum price of ELYACOIN at 10 Satoshi validated by Stocks.exchange after approved suggestion of community member to set a minimum price.
This decision increase the value of your assets and reduces drastically the amount of elya coins that you have to mine to buy Elyatel simcard and airtime.

this isn't right you basically rewarding the sell orders below 10 sats they should have canceled them sell orders or it is unfair very disappointed!!  what a shame ! stuck with coins I can't sell ... the MARKET sets the price not the devs or exchange ... never heard of such BS before !

Very strange price manipulation. So, We can say that ELYA still do NOT have working stock exchange. There is stock exchange only for devs, who selling their coins for 7 satoshies, and rest of community can put minimal price of 10. So, devs destroying their own price. I did not know that exchange allow this practice.
It looks like a very good project, but this price manipulation can destroy the coin.
Value of any coin is determined on BUY wall of exchange. You can say that Your coin has a value, as much as You want, but who will buy it?
So, this is time for TRADEOGRE, to make unofficial list of this coin and start a fair trade. TRADEOGRE exchange, did the similar with GRAFT coin. They also make a loooong delay, and calculate because of ICO, but one day start open trading BTC/GRFT.
Wow! I think minimum price at 10 sat is very good idea!!! It makes ELYACOIN most profitable Cryptonote coin today!
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

Wow! I think minimum price at 10 sat is very good idea!!! It makes ELYACOIN most profitable Cryptonote coin today!

Has to be a fake comment for a newbie account.. this coin is not profitable if you can't sell it.. dev are dumping locking out the public from selling !!!!
C421

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 10:11:20 PM by C421

Has to be a fake comment for a newbie account.. this coin is not profitable if you can't sell it.. dev are dumping locking out the public from selling !!!!
It is NOT a fake comment. It's my opinion. And I CAN SELL it for 10+ sat though. Maybe you're newbie?
AnonJunkie

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

Lol yeah right ! There are sell orders below 10 sats  probably the devs...  and now the sell orders are stacked up at 10sats good luck selling ... only hope is an exchange like tradeorge to open back up fair market or else this is likely a exit scam move by the dev's...
C421

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Lol yeah right ! There are sell orders below 10 sats  probably the devs...  and now the sell orders are stacked up at 10sats good luck selling ... only hope is an exchange like tradeorge to open back up fair market or else this is likely a exit scam move by the dev's...
Your words is a lie!
zibit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Your words is a lie!

I will take several weeks/days to find buyer at 10 sat (if any) Tongue Tongue Tongue
Current mining "profit" is 3.13 USD/day per 1KH/S... but you should sell coins first Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

PS: I am ready to sell at 6-9 sat but it is not possible = no happy buyer and no happy seller (me) = elya makes people unhappy Tongue Tongue Tongue (it is a joke)
C421

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Your words is a lie!

I will take several weeks/days to find buyer at 10 sat (if any) Tongue Tongue Tongue
Current mining "profit" is 3.13 USD/day per 1KH/S... but you should sell coins first Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

PS: I am ready to sell at 6-9 sat but it is not possible = no happy buyer and no happy seller (me) = elya makes people unhappy Tongue Tongue Tongue (it is a joke)
Don't be a dumper and Elya will make you happy) 10 satoshi is great idea!
powemando

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

10 satoshi is GREAT IDEEA! Im tired of ppl who undercut you for 1 satoshi and drop the price of the coins. Newbies are thouse who sell 1 satoshi below your order no matter if that brings them nothing or not...Good job Developers! Hope other coins do the same. Also, i see ppl comment about developers sells Elya coins at 7 satoshi, where? I look into orders and sell orders are only on 10...so this is manipulation from brainless desperate that they cant undercut you anymore...
GHminer98761

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

10 satoshi is GREAT IDEEA! Im tired of ppl who undercut you for 1 satoshi and drop the price of the coins. Newbies are thouse who sell 1 satoshi below your order no matter if that brings them nothing or not...Good job Developers! Hope other coins do the same. Also, i see ppl comment about developers sells Elya coins at 7 satoshi, where? I look into orders and sell orders are only on 10...so this is manipulation from brainless desperate that they cant undercut you anymore...

The ultimate team with the idea!!

ELYA to the mooon !
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Your words is a lie!

Colegue C421, why You call a liar someone who express his own opinion? Do You have maybe some additional information about this? Share them, please. Maybe We do not see it.
What strategy developers plan to use to motivate the buyers to pay 10 satoshies per coin? Probably they have some ideas how to start trading.
Unfortunately, now there is almost no trading at all.
We all want higher prices for Elya, but how much are buyers ready to pay?

zibit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 02:09:13 PM by zibit

Lol yeah right ! There are sell orders below 10 sats  probably the devs...  and now the sell orders are stacked up at 10sats good luck selling ... only hope is an exchange like tradeorge to open back up fair market or else this is likely a exit scam move by the dev's...
Your words is a lie!

There are only 2 transactions on exchange for today ..... for ... 0.00027969 (around 2 USD)  Grin Grin Grin

Buy   0.00000010   1796.90000000   0.00017969   29.03.18 05:31:52
Buy   0.00000010   1000.00000000   0.00010000   29.03.18 03:53:39

How long will it take to sell 12230000.56215730 coins    for 1.22300005 BTC?HuhHuh?
Actually trading is stuck Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is there any other idea or view on this fact? Huh
AnonJunkie

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Lol yeah right ! There are sell orders below 10 sats  probably the devs...  and now the sell orders are stacked up at 10sats good luck selling ... only hope is an exchange like tradeorge to open back up fair market or else this is likely a exit scam move by the dev's...
Your words is a lie!

There are only 2 transactions on exchange for today ..... for ... 0.00027969 (around 2 USD)  Grin Grin Grin

Buy   0.00000010   1796.90000000   0.00017969   29.03.18 05:31:52
Buy   0.00000010   1000.00000000   0.00010000   29.03.18 03:53:39

How long will it take to sell 12230000.56215730 coins    for 1.22300005 BTC?HuhHuh?
Actually trading is struck Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is there any other idea or view on this fact? Huh
exactly this is a stupid idea the devs only did this so they could sell their coins at a price they wanted before anybody else as soon as the devs are done selling their coins I'm sure they'll lower down the minimum cell and the price will drop all the way down to 1-2 satoshi's because again the market sets the price not the developer not the exchange I've never heard of such bulshit before.
C421

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Your words is a lie!

Colegue C421, why You call a liar someone who express his own opinion? Do You have maybe some additional information about this? Share them, please. Maybe We do not see it.
What strategy developers plan to use to motivate the buyers to pay 10 satoshies per coin? Probably they have some ideas how to start trading.

He is lying about a scam. Based on his own opinion without proof. Stocks.exchange work fine. Mining work fine. I guess there would be an opportunity he would require a sale on 0.000000001. I think he is just dumper from Nicehash. IMHO.
davidnataf (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Elya at 10 sat : Last orders at 6, 7, 8 ,9 sat were taken by members of discord community yesterday evening!
Congratulations.
Mac wallet will soon be released.
zibit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Your words is a lie!

He is lying about a scam. Based on his own opinion without proof. Stocks.exchange work fine. Mining work fine. I guess there would be an opportunity he would require a sale on 0.000000001. I think he is just dumper from Nicehash. IMHO.

I see several week points:
1) Difficulty algo - it reacts too slowly for hashrate changes - most of the coins use more progressive approach.
2) "I think he is just dumper from Nicehash" - why you are so negative?? dumper just for opportinity to sell coins on exchange?Huh? from Nicehash... Maybe devs made a mistake with point 1) which allows to grab a lot of coins with cloud mining and after it small miners pays a bill??? who is guilty for it???)))

davidnataf (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Are you serious? it will change nothing except new "safe" price limit)) I see only one aim of this 10 sat limit - to force trustful people to buy the coin at high price or transfer 29USD or other coins.

The ultimate team with the idea!!

ELYA to the mooon !

Thank you for this comment. Actually the idea of minimum price comes from the community. We discussed it and approved it. All remaining sell orders at 6, 7, 8, 9 sat were taken by discord and telegram group orders at 10sat.
Next targets will soon be reached for the benefit of everyone.
Of course the team is holding all coins and our direction is HODL to the moon.
I did not answer here before because I was answering telegram and discord. We will now hire a community management director so that I can answer also on bitcointalk.
As you pointed out Elya is not another project without content : we are operating since 2009 and providing useful service that you can now pay with elya coin and other cryptos.
You can communicate globally and pay globally with Elya : this is the unique coin offering you this service.

Of course Elya to the moon ! No dev, no team member, no friend nor family has and will ever sell a coin before moon.
Selling at 7 sat for team members and dev is totally irrelevant and complete non sense. No such price would ever suite the team and devs of course. Our recommendation is HODL
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Pool: http://elya.freshpool.org

Ports:
geo.elya.freshpool.org:80
geo.elya.freshpool.org:443 (SSL)
geo.elya.freshpool.org:3000
geo.elya.freshpool.org:3600
geo.elya.freshpool.org:3900

Lowered the min payout to 100 ELYA to make sure the smaller miners get paid more often.

It is still on 500, please lower it to 100, like stated above.
Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: