Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops??  (Read 507 times)
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

Basically, airdropsare free tokens that some project give to people.
I cant trust this kind of projects but i can consider it as scam since i can really earn tokens from them.
I am joining airdrops and i can earn tokens but it has no value yet.
I dont know if this is a good thing or not.
Who knows? I just want to earn free tokens from just joining and filling up some forms.
Valantine46 (OP)

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Airdrop is a event where they will give free tokens to everyone who signup the forms. Its a free giveaway which all people can participated in but you need to finish the task first to be eligible for the airdrop

Thank you very much for your answer man!!
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Some of you can tell me what are Airdrops?? thank you very much

Airdrop a campaign offering a reward for just simple signing up in there website and doing a little task, like joining telegram group and etc.  Airdrop is good because you are able to earn money for doing nothing but be careful because there are some airdrop are scam so, be careful to choose airdrop campaign.

gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

HI, certainly DEEP ONION ( https://deeponion.org/ ) airdrop is still going for the next 6 weeks. That coin is real low now, but it will climb up in 2018 like there's no tmrw. To the moon, me dear coinsmonauts!!
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

For me airdrops are free money given by company. Sometimes you need to something for them to earn free tokens. Beware, some airdrops don't pay and you will just waste your time with it. You are lucky if some pays but you you need to wait for an exchange to sell your tokens. They won't pay you in btc or eth. They will pay you by erc20 token of theirs.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Some of you can tell me what are Airdrops?? thank you very much

Airdrops are tokens given by ICOs/startups to participants for free. It is a way of advertising ones token to the public by means of airdrop and since it's free, it will surely attract people or investors to invest in.

tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

airdrop is a form of account registration for a free ico project and is a form of free help for many investors to know about projects and investments.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

A reward after accomplishing task that was given by any company to promote such products etc.it's a free token that has value in exchange
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

There are many options in the crypto money market. one of them is airdrops. I did not have much time for airdrops. so I never participated in the airdrops project

I also never took part in airdrops, never don`t had enough time for it, and I do not know if you can make good money there!
Tell me please how much can you make money in a month by participating in the airdrops Huh
(sorry for my bad english)
babel_gum

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

Airdrops are free token that you can earn by promoting the ico.
For instance, these one don't take time : just to fill a little form, follow on twitter and join telegram group

Grab token (500 tokens to earn) :
https://grabairdrop.com/airdrop/?r=22741

Havanaplux :
https://havanaplux.com?ref=ref_84972152011066

Lucky Candies (66 tokens) :
https://candy.lucky.fun/?code=UJEK6KJGMPLD

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

they are free token for simple tasks if you want some free crypto just join them and you will never be deceived in using them happy surfing Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

Answers are just repetitve on what airdrop is.

I guess this thread should be closed as answers will continue to give the same meaning on what airdrops really are. And with this type of question, you can actually look for it on different search engine platforms because its one popular word as of the moment.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

Here is a token donation program for users clearance project promoting ICO, all users will receive tokens through to do some basic tasks. The rewards are usually small and are only motivated
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

aidrop is a free coin distribution with the aim that the project can add to the community, promote each other's ongoing projects, the main goal is for success.
There are several airdrops, namely Telegram Airdrop bot, Aidrop website, Aidrop application.
it's very easy to join airdrop, but of course, according to the distribution of tokens received, it is usually less than the bounty campaign

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I found a telegram channel named https://t.me/claim_your_token they posting active airdrops everyday.

A piece of advise kindly get your knowledge so much that you do not have to be depend or want to take an recommendation from other or this groups which may not be sustainable for a long term. Also many airdrops are scam so take precautionary steps on such things.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Hi there!

Airdrops are promotial tokens that projects divide among airdrop participants.
You can see it as building up a communty that does some social advertisements in return they get tokens airdropped.

You can sign up for airdrops trough alot of websites and on twitter/ bitcointalk etc.

1 more thing, this is very important : DONT EVER PERFORM KYC FOR A AIRDROP! NEVER!! Its not worth it!!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
coinsurver

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

I think airdrop is a coin that is distributed for free by a company to support their project. In following this airdrop you only have to register and set up a wallet that supports the tokens to be given.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

You've got definition of what an airdrop is.

I just want to remind everyone that's into airdrops that be careful of the airdrop you are joining. Many of them aren't true to what they say and likely to scam people, don't give them ETH/BTC if they are asking you to send them.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Yes, The airdrops are the free token give away from the ico projects for the purpose of famous those projects among peoples.  Most of the airdrops you can earn simply by filling a form. But these days more airdrops are scams. so if you apply for those be careful.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

You've got definition of what an airdrop is.

I just want to remind everyone that's into airdrops that be careful of the airdrop you are joining. Many of them aren't true to what they say and likely to scam people, don't give them ETH/BTC if they are asking you to send them.
Even just with your own common sense you can able to find out that a project is fraud when they do ask out such matter. Airdrop is free and theres no such requirement for you to get those tokens.

I think airdrop is a coin that is distributed for free by a company to support their project. In following this airdrop you only have to register and set up a wallet that supports the tokens to be given.
Simple instructions which can anyone follow but the fact airdrops nowadays do even require sending funds and KYC procedure which is a total bullshit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀