Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎  (Read 4732 times)
cloudfishico (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

In white paper you have written. CloudFish has developed its own technology that encrypts digital corporate assets, such as documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies, etc. He then breaks the encryption key into millions of pieces and distributes it to the block chain in a way that makes it almost impossible for the hacker to decrypt and steal confidential data. The dynamic split key and reconstruction mechanism on the block-chain is the patented technology Cloudfish, for which the patent is under development.
In my opinion - reliable, but very difficult for the client protection. The client can easily forget how to enter into his cloudy wallet.
If you want to be protected and also protect your funds and other digital assets you will do everything not to forget how to join your cloud wallet!

True that! We will still have Multi-Factor Authentication as plan B if it ever comes to it !  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babar390

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

What are the prospects for growth at CloudFish?
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:18:53 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:20:31 PM by NickVasilich

Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in digital world! Good solution to built such security on the blockchain technology!
And as usual, when read new project's WP some questions appear))
Can you clarify  your affiliation with Advanced Technology Development Center, mentioned in the WP?

cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

What are the prospects for growth at CloudFish?

we have a growth strategy worked out and rolling; three-pronged approach used to reach out to the individual users and enterprise customers. We plan to effectively utilize the social media as well as third party software resellers to approach the enterprise customers. Leverage both, B2B and B2C models. All major Cloud Storage and hosting services are already integration partners and we have some strategic partnerships in talks on the table. 
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Can I have a link to the website? And other information? For now it doesn't look trustable =(
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in dugital world! Good solution to built such security in the blockchain technology!
Can you clarify  your affiliation with Advanced Technology Development Center, mentioned in the WP?

The Advanced Technology Development Center, is an incubator like Y Combinator, of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The startups at leading incubators go through rigorous assessment and every year a handful of thousands of promising startups are selected in the program. We are part of GeorgiaTech ATDC's startup portfolio and have been on the board since 2015.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in dugital world! Good solution to built such security in the blockchain technology!

The Advanced Technology Development Center, is an incubator like Y Combinator, of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The startups at leading incubators go through rigorous assessment and every year a handful of thousands of promising startups are selected in the program. We are part of GeorgiaTech ATDC's startup portfolio and have been on the board since 2015.
Thanks for your prompt replay! it's a necessary information! But may be you can share for us some links for more detailed research.

K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Cool idea! What are you all doing for advertising now that Google, Facebook, and Twitter are banning ICO advertising? I can take my reply via email kyle@buysellads.com
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

Thanks for your prompt replay! it's a necessary information! But may be you can share for us some links for more detailed research.

No worries, here you go:

You can take a look at CloudFish’s affiliation with ATDC at their official web site http://atdc.org/accelerate-companies/

and information about the ATDC program is available at Georgia Tech’s official web site

https://innovate.gatech.edu/programs/advanced-technology-development-center-atdc/
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

Can I have a link to the website? And other information? For now it doesn't look trustable =(

Thanks for you question Daniel.

Here's the link to the website: cloud-fish.io

Here's our one-pager: https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CF-onepager.pdf

Here's the Whitepaper: https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf

Here's our listing at GeorgiaTech ATDC: http://atdc.org/companies/cloudfish/

Hope this helps! Cheesy
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

How about a TL;DR explanation of the project?
celofiguj

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

Sounds like a great technology. Using artificial based network intrusion detection and security. Can you please explain what kind of encryption protocol you are using in your product ?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pecoraros

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Also are you using some kind of industry standard encryption libraries or your own proprietary encryption algorithms ?
Buchanansd

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

I reviewed your white paper. Seems like a very innovative approach to store security keys in block chain.  What happens if the user forgets their password. How will you reconstruct the encryption keys from block chain ?
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

hello sir, sorry i want to give a little criticism of suggestion from this trull inil, i really do not understand the purpose of the real project and i do not know mission and vision.
how this project works without its roadmap, and clear information.
I have little advice on this project, just ask for a full update of its information and create an interesting scheme so that everyone can understand the purpose and vision-mission of this project, with so many interested investors and want to join this project, because the success of the project comes from many his support of investors and the way the team work

twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

New name in the digital security world. Kindly name the compliance certifications you have earned.

twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

hello sir, sorry i want to give a little criticism of suggestion from this trull inil, i really do not understand the purpose of the real project and i do not know mission and vision.
how this project works without its roadmap, and clear information.
I have little advice on this project, just ask for a full update of its information and create an interesting scheme so that everyone can understand the purpose and vision-mission of this project, with so many interested investors and want to join this project, because the success of the project comes from many his support of investors and the way the team work
I Am Agree With You.

canatewo

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Nightmare for the hackers. It is quite impossible to steal information where there is Cloudfish.
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Cloud security is certainly a very hot area. How does your product distinguish from the competitors you mentioned in your white paper ?
ricusilecose

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

It is okay. But let me know what your disaster recovery plan is?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: