Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2274 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

In crisis time, the most important thing that everyone need to do is keep their emotion as usual Smiley. At that time, a lot of people often feel nervous that why that made a lot of wrong decisions and lost so much money. Beside controlling emotion, if they don't think that they're good enough to earn money at crisis time I think holding is the best option Smiley

That's right. You have to be even-keeled with how you approach things because if you would be too drawn out and be affected with what's happening around you, you would certainly decide prematurely and not be rational with the actions you will do, and more likely, forget that every move you do would involve money or at least an earned investment that would be put to waste in the moment your investment would go down the drain. So, just be smart, basically, with every move you do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MawanWawan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

in my opinion, under any circumstances in managing finances is very easy. by way of allocating your savings to a well diversified income source, or in other words saving your money in many forms of investment.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

People refer to bear market as the crisis time. But the thing is, you can earn equal profit as in bull market in bear market as well. In bear phase,
What can you do to protect you coins:
  • Open a short position.
  • The second tactic is to just HODL all the way, long term ... and see all the dips as market ‘noise'. If you invested in a great project at a good price - all should be well. At a later date, you can either cash out back into FIAT, or use your coin investments via a Crypto Payment Card.
  • The third strategy is to sell all your coins at the beginning of a downtrend and secure the funds in an exchange coin (i.e Tether). Then buy back more coins for the same amount you sold at when you think the downtrend is over. This active trader method requires time and vigilance depending on if you are a day trader or a swing trader (longer timeframe price movements).

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

The term ''crisis'' should be a known factor in the minds of investors before going into crypto investment or any other kind of investment. It should be expected at one point in time. The things to do during time of crisis, should be to hold and to buy more coins at every cheaper rate.

brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

In a time of crisis and drag on the decline in value in the crypto market. Take advantage of that time to seek information and the transformation of the market. I will avoid and limit day trade. Because it is actually more risky at such conditions. Relax, continue to hold and learn more about the market and the next strategy. ico or some new altcoin has the potential to be very good idea.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
I think you just have only two options and that is either to withdraw your funds while it’s still early and while you haven’t lost much of your money, and the next option is to keep calm and have patience till the storm is over. If you ask me, I will prefer to hold it and have patience till it goes up again, cause that’s always the best thing to do. If you sell off, you might just end up missing the greatest opportunity that is yet to come.

For me there is one and only option is to keep your bitcoin for long time, don’t sell your bitcoin at panic price, wait for the market to be high more and more let it be shaken but always notice that don’t sell when it is low, try to trade for the long time, if you see market is getting down then wait till it get high instead of selling it, don’t sell at panic; don’t sell until you see the price of bitcoin at top in market.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

in my opinion, under any circumstances in managing finances is very easy. by way of allocating your savings to a well diversified income source, or in other words saving your money in many forms of investment.
That is the learning everyone must know. We are just new here and we don’t listen to anybody. We think we are the smartest and knows everything while the trend is totally opposite. People must know that how to make smart work but with best learning and patience. This trading is all about the decision making so don’t let your decision ruined by the haste and impatience, keep patience.
petrolefr

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

crisis time is great time not to hurry and just to collect quality altcoins. You should keep in mind that there can be a long way while market is flatting. So you can reserve some part of your money for buy and hold and another for active intraday trading
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

crisis time is great time not to hurry and just to collect quality altcoins. You should keep in mind that there can be a long way while market is flatting. So you can reserve some part of your money for buy and hold and another for active intraday trading
All i can say is just HOLD all your coins.It would be difficult for most of the people here to ride with the huge swings of btc market so better to stay calm and safe.And holding would be the best thing to do to ensure profit after a long storm is over.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
Money or Risk management would be hard to attained if you dont have a strong awareness and discipline on ones self which you cant really handle out situations like this if you cant able to control specially your emotions. Crisis time can really be experienced anytime into this very volatile market.You should be aware and prepare for that thing because once it hits you,too much stress can really be obtained on where you should prepare yourself on how to handle that.Experienced would vary and teaches you along the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

That is the learning everyone must know. We are just new here and we don’t listen to anybody. We think we are the smartest and knows everything while the trend is totally opposite. People must know that how to make smart work but with best learning and patience. This trading is all about the decision making so don’t let your decision ruined by the haste and impatience, keep patience.
Right.Patience is always a must in everything we do,not only in trading but as well as in any kind of work.I think by simply holding patiently during tough times in trading could really help not to have big losses.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

People refer to bear market as the crisis time. But the thing is, you can earn equal profit as in bull market in bear market as well. In bear phase,
What can you do to protect you coins:
  • Open a short position.
  • The second tactic is to just HODL all the way, long term ... and see all the dips as market ‘noise'. If you invested in a great project at a good price - all should be well. At a later date, you can either cash out back into FIAT, or use your coin investments via a Crypto Payment Card.
  • The third strategy is to sell all your coins at the beginning of a downtrend and secure the funds in an exchange coin (i.e Tether). Then buy back more coins for the same amount you sold at when you think the downtrend is over. This active trader method requires time and vigilance depending on if you are a day trader or a swing trader (longer timeframe price movements).

Yeah an investor and trader must have the courage to bear the worse situation. A good businessman is that who handles the bad situation with good manners and calmly. Investment is different crypto currencies is better than investment only in bitcoin because it will reduce your tension of losing your investment in one cryptocurrency.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Right.Patience is always a must in everything we do,not only in trading but as well as in any kind of work.I think by simply holding patiently during tough times in trading could really help not to have big losses.

With proper knowledge of what's happening to a coin can help you a lot on this kind of situations because if you are just focusing in income without knowing the situation of a coin you bought you will surely ended with a bad move which lead you to loss of your all money. There is a saying that patience is a virtue so adding it to your personality will result to a good profitable decision, there's a risk but it will lessen if you are geared with knowledge and planned strategies that will use in any kind of situations bitcoin or any coins will faced in the future.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

As far as i know, In dealing with money, Discipline is very important, Money is like a bubble, Anytime money will burst out in an instant. It requires proper handling through budgeting and disciplining yourself from expenditures.I know most of us knows how the answer, but the most challenging part is putting the words into action.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

In crises time the most important thing is patience because the whole life is not smooth. You will have to face some hurdles at some stages. You need to handle that situation with cleverly. If you have bitcoin, hold them. If you are trader stop trading if you are losing your money and wait for good times to come. The crises will not continue forever.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

when it comes to investing is to only put as much money up as i am conformable loosing so when downtrends like the one were currently in show up i dont feel obligated to sell...hold and not sell even if im down a lot because i know if i sell ill regret it a few months later when the prices recover when ethereum went from  investment and i still held even though it was my first investment....
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

when it comes to investing is to only put as much money up as i am conformable loosing so when downtrends like the one were currently in show up i dont feel obligated to sell...hold and not sell even if im down a lot because i know if i sell ill regret it a few months later when the prices recover when ethereum went from  investment and i still held even though it was my first investment....

Yes, its a good idea when the crisis may happen .I would like to apply your strategies ,I still hodl my coin and wait the right time until it will recover to a higher range, obviously its normal that has a decreases because of the fluctuations .Its difficult to predict its value because the demand and supply was based on the investors or people who are involve but through our presence of mind and wise thinking we can get good earnings.Investment has a great advantage so as long as you never reach the target you can still hodl and continue hoping for the bounceback.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Many Pro traders experience this things because some they want to be very aggressive when it comes to trading but being aggressive in this market will be hard because of the manipulators that can easily control the market which can be bias for your TA.

rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Before the start, you must have some kind of plan. You should decide beforehand what would you do in different situations. By using the plan, you will not allow  your emotions to press you to make decisions.   
Tomik21

Activity: 2058

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

The problem is that there is no ideal time for trading. When you start to climb, you will not know how long this will last, what will be the correction, etc. There will be new reasons for concern. And now is the  best time to buy new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: