Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2274 times)
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I think, that everyone can earn money in every period. And in crisis time too! But you should be careful, cause you can  irretrievably lose your money. But how you can earn? I think, that you can take part in some ICOs. But it`s risky business. And you must find the perspective one. I think, that is TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses to verify AI and SmartContract. I except, that is good chance to earn for some reasons. First reason is that it can be used by companies. It`s cheaper, than creating own. Another reason, that development team has long-term experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

You can easily get frustrated if you start to loe a lot of money while you are trading (well, it happened to me before a lot of times) but no, there is nothing that you can do to avoid it.
Just relax, and forget about it for a while

Yes you can only get frustrated when you're going to overthink about the crisis that was happening in the trading right now. The only thing that you can do is just sit back and relax and let the crisis happen if it is was meant to happen because you can't do anything to change it aside from waiting to end this crisis.
It is the ice way of deal with it as it use to happen better if we keep on holding and don’t let it affect out life. Patience is the only way to overcome all your lose and cruises, if we find market dumping just don’t look at the price, wait and when you hear about market rising then visit market and sell if you find your the price reasonable, but at the time of crises only patience can help you overcome fear of lose.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

I think so its very important to control your emotions during the crisis time. You should have faith that this phase is temporary and it will be over soon. Though it may last for some months but if your coin has true potential it will recover definitely. At the same time I know that even after knowing all of this, it is difficult to control yourself. So the best is to hold on to yor investments and stop checking the prices again and again.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

If you know the market is having a problem the best thing to do is to focus on the things you really want to happen. People need to be a goal oriented in order for them to be successful in life. Having a bad day does not mean you could have a bad life and in terms of trading and investment having  a crisis in the market does not mean the end of our investment or trading for me it could be either an opportunity for us or even a starting point on dealing with new investment or for us to keep on holding.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

it seems that I will still utilize the price difference to be able to earn very much profit from very thin movements and when you have a very large trading capital it is certain it will become very easy to earn profits.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

If you have bought into a decent project with active development just stop looking at the price for a few months. Most traders are idiots and panic sell at low prices while whales and smart traders accumulate cheap alts at the bottom. A loss is only temporary until you have made the trade.
Correct, there is no need to look at the price of the coin in which invested if you are completely sure that the coin is any good, even good coins have really bad times but if the developers are working hard eventually the coin is going to be recognized by the community and when that happens all your efforts will be rewarded immensely.
If you go for long term then this thing would really be a basic stuff when you just simply hold up since you are going for long term but if you are doing active trades then it would be an another story. Every price movement do really counts.Sounds easy to make active trades but would really be hard to execute. Crisis is normal and we would really face this stuffs along the way where you would able to feel stressful times due to price movement which will really oppose on what you expect.
Which behavior you take will depend on the strategy that you are following, I am a long term holder, so while I follow the price in order to maintain myself updated about the information of how the market is doing I have no intention to sell, I'm not going to sell my investments until they reach the price that I want, and if that means that some of the coins that I am holding will go to zero then that is a risk I'm willing to take.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating, adjusting in very large variations, this has caused the altcoin hike in the past days. According to my analysis, in the longer term the market is bearish so you should trade short-term and trade on a daily basis so that risk can be minimized and can be obtained safely.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

In crisis time in the trading, the best you can do is to calm down and dont panics about the possible might happen,
just be smart to make a decisions in this situation to resolve and think positive about it and dont think too much because it cant help you.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

In crisis time in the trading, the best you can do is to calm down and dont panics about the possible might happen,
just be smart to make a decisions in this situation to resolve and think positive about it and dont think too much because it cant help you.
If crisis may happen, be wise in making decision and have a good strategies in which we can avoid panic in terms of trading. Crisis is the most confidential one because our coins is in a risky moment, all we need to do is be patience and better study the market situations.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

Do not put all money in to high risk investment like crypto, so when in lose, we can make deposit again with new money and try other better strategy. And use that lose as experience that will make we have more skill and more knowledge how to manage the risk. Experienced is best teacher for us.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

Hold.

This is the only reasonable thing to do during this storm. It will not end soon.

Hodl tight, my friend Smiley

just hold it. you cannot do anything about the market. you should to have your target price and do not cut loss. hold when the market dumps so hard, and don't panic because it will be back to normal.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

I think, that everyone can earn money in every period. And in crisis time too! But you should be careful, cause you can  irretrievably lose your money. But how you can earn? I think, that you can take part in some ICOs. But it`s risky business. And you must find the perspective one. I think, that is TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses to verify AI and SmartContract. I except, that is good chance to earn for some reasons. First reason is that it can be used by companies. It`s cheaper, than creating own. Another reason, that development team has long-term experience

Here, you are 100% right. If you have trading talent and enough knowledge, you can earn money even when the market is down. You can easily deal with day trading these days: the profit will be yours.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

During the crisis investors are more likely to rebalance into btc from alts than during non-crisis times. Weight of active equity funds goes down during the sample period, but most sharply so during crisis months.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

Here, you are 100% right. If you have trading talent and enough knowledge, you can earn money even when the market is down. You can easily deal with day trading these days: the profit will be yours.
Agreed, one who is highly skilled will earn good even when the market is down. Because, whether the market is showing uptrend or downtrend the fluctuation continues. The expertise people make use of this and profit while the users who were new to the trading environment just end up losing big. Apart from this it is good to keep hold of the assets till the market retains strength.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

if trading is a crisis I always participate in bounty program, I do for my capital increase and fill my vacancy time
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

In the crisis time on the trading, the most appropriate you can do is to simmered down in this situation and think what are the possible might happen and make a wise decision to survive in this crisis.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

If you know the market is having a problem the best thing to do is to focus on the things you really want to happen. People need to be a goal oriented in order for them to be successful in life. Having a bad day does not mean you could have a bad life and in terms of trading and investment having  a crisis in the market does not mean the end of our investment or trading for me it could be either an opportunity for us or even a starting point on dealing with new investment or for us to keep on holding.

First of all, you have to take it as a norm: sometimes the market can fall really very critically. You must not panic at this time and rush to sell all of your cryptocurrencies. Simply take a very small break.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Do not put all money in to high risk investment like crypto, so when in lose, we can make deposit again with new money and try other better strategy. And use that lose as experience that will make we have more skill and more knowledge how to manage the risk. Experienced is best teacher for us.
It is true that investing in cryptocurrencies can be very risky but that risk can be decreased by several factors one of them is that you hold for the long term, that way you protect yourself from the short term variations to the price and instead you are subject to the long term variations in the prize and since bitcoin has a very strong tendency to go up in value then your investments will do the same.
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

ust hold it. you cannot do anything about the market. you should to have your target price and do not cut loss. hold when the market dumps so hard, and don't panic because it will be back to normal.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

try to keep calm and do not panic because if you panic, you will not be able to handle the situation and may be you will make the wrong decision that you will regret later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: