Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin??  (Read 879 times)
shilpy275 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Bitcoin dictates the market,it is for your assurance most of the altcoins are paired with bitcoin so it means whatever happens to bitcoin the altcoins surffer regardless if BTC's movements are going up or down,the only way that these altcoins will grow is when the bitcoin's price stabilized or the market has been stable,or if these altcoins has strong fundamentals.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Both options are really good. Invest in bitcoin is better for long term, but altcoins are better for shorter time. Do not choose one, try with few coins. It will be the best way to get good profit
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.

I don't think bitcoin lacks active development at all.

16,371 commits
 10 branches
 192 releases
 517 contributors

Looks ok to me?
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

Bitcoin is definetly the king but the king is nothing without his people so community should be aware and support ico s like kepler that in the long run will benefit bitcoin and the whole ecosystem
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Altcoins are better but bitcoin is less risky, but all of them rise and decrease together  Cheesy so in the short term, if you invest in known coins, it does not matter what is best at all.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

You can earn more trading altcoins,bitcoin doesnt have good movements and it is only for those people who has big portfolios for the newbies and small people it is suggested to trade altcoins because it can give you x1000 or more if you really pick those good potential altcoins,surely these coins will give you much better than investing and holding bitcoin.

MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

There are a lot of topics that is somehow related to this, but just to answer the question. Between the two i think the most reliable will be bitcoin, reason for that is because bitcoin was the first and not just being the first, the community supporting bitcoin is way bigger than etherium this is not in terms of trading it has something to do with how the cryptocurrency is being used. Maybe if there will be a revolutionary new coin, but till then...
Incpyrus

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

Altcoin as they have a development team behind the coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    Browsers Lab - Blockchain meets Software Automation    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO Start | March 19th
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Altcoins ..They have the ability to overtake bitcoin in the long run.
Bitcoin wont be king forever. Altcoins are my pick because I wont get enough money to buy 1btc at this time and it keeps rising.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Altcoins are the better way to make profit with trades.
Also for longtime invests.

BTC in my eyes only for longtherm.
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

I know that bitcoin might be quite low now but I will still choose it as most altcoins base their values on it. It is the pioneer and affects the market greatly.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

I think the bitcoin time has already passed. The most optimal way is to invest in Etherium, but better in NEO. Neo has a huge transaction speed. This is really a currency that will replace the Etherium and bitcoin in the future.

blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

in this stage , i think alt coins are more profitable ..but more risky
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

If I have to choose only one, then I would go to bitcoin ecosystem. Simply because the market is somewhat stable with a lot of investors willing to pour their money anytime and I don't agree others think of it as a bubble.

Altcoins though give you much return, however, you need to ride the waves of the pump, otherwise you can't maximize your profit, and will just get few hundred dollars when you can earn thousands or more with bitcoin market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

bitcoin is better for hold i guess, but altcoins is better for trading. so i have both in my portfolio. making profit in alcoins then extra change to btc for holding.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Depends on altcoin, not all altcoins are same this term is used for alternative coins but most altcoins are not alternative for bitcoin, they were created for different purposes. My answer is one of the altcoins  Smiley

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: