Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin??  (Read 879 times)
Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of the pack, and Satoshi a revolutionary inventor, but Bitcoin’s market share will continue to lower, as more and more coins appear.Bitcoin’s price will go up because the whole market will grow, but of course newer coins are cheaper, riskier to invest in, but can provide outrageous growths, while Bitcoin is more stable, but less profitable.Many altcoins will disappear, because they have bad teams, bad ideas, or are scams. Yet others will grow, like Ethereum did. There is room for all to grow, as the whole market is still change compared to Wall Street.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

If to estimate only from a position of money and cost, it is definitely alts. But Bitcoin! will always remain the standard and ancestor of the crypt:)
There are exceptions where you will profit from both bitcoin and altcoin going up. When you’re not sure what to expect, trade with the good old altcoin/fiat currency pair.Keep in mind that things can change very quickly.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?

i am sure you can understand there is no such a thing as the best. Also it's not altcoin vs bitcoin comic story. and altcoin is not one currency yet perhaps thousands of different cryptos...
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

The question itself is too vague, for on what grounds do you want such a distinction, and why would you.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

Bitcoin is perfect for long term investment along with ethereum and monero, and the other altcoins are perfect for short term trading.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

It is quite frequently asked question by many people. I would say that I prefer holding bitcoin as well altcoins in certain percentages. I have divided my investments in bitcoin and 5 other altcoins cause as you might know, diversifying investments is always the smartest thing to do.

I hold 30% of my investments in bitcoin and the rest 70% I have invested in altcoins. If you ask me about safe investment, I would say bitcoin but if you ask me about investment that shall bear good returns and have potential to grow, I would recommend altcoins.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

If you are a long-term investor and do not worry about price, BTC is the best choice and you should forget BTC for at least 3 years but if you are short term investor the choice of good altcoin is very difficult there are 2 to 5 coins per day and you will have more competition in investing. I personally will spend 70% on the BTC and the remaining 30% on the altcoin as I am sure this market will increase again in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Both of these are good for investment if you want long term bitcoin is best because of its price but for short term altcoins is good too but it depends on the price of bitcoin but you can make a profit.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

For me bitcoin is still the best when it comes to the market's expectations and market's supply compared to altcoins and I will always choose bitcoin over altcoin when it comes to investment and holding, even if the price of btc is expensive I know that it will pump more compared to the best altcoins.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

i think BTC should be good for long term investments since u can almost guarantee that it will still matter after how many year, some altcoins do that too. In terms of short term investment, alcoins will do u good since most altcoins r much more volatile than BTC.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

The truth is I want more bitcoin than what I can afford with my money now.
Joined this bounty hunting so maybe I could get some money to exchange it to bitcoin.

But also i I see a lot of good things with this campaign that I am in, then maybr I could hold or add more.
I think that is why they made this kind of bounty for that reason.
To pull more buyer by giving them a little and be updated with their ICO.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is the safest investment. I've never kept money in one coin before. I've always used bitcoin and a few altcoins. But today I do not see the meaning of such distribution. Bitcoin has demonstrated that the price of all altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. The drop in bitcoin prices in the same way provoked a drop in prices for all altcoins. Now I have invested all the money in bitcoin because the first will be the rise in prices for this coin.
monchi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

The time that I started to learn bitcoins I was captured by its price and demands in the market.
Now that I have explored few more things in cryptocurrency I learned that you have a much better shot if you would invest in altcoins.
Imagine if you did invest in the top altcoins when it was in presale only. After a year its price grew more than 1000%. How great it would be if you invested even just $200 and it grew to $200,000.
I hope one day I can get to experience that thing.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.

I agree that Bitcoin and altcoin both good. Since Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and ultimate responsible for the invention of blockchain technology I a little bit favor in Bitcoin. But then altcoins possess much of the applicability of Bitcoin but many offer something else as well.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I think you should buy SIBCoin, it has a lot of great features like instant transactions, privacy, Masternodes and other awesome things.
this is the link of the WebSite, take a look: https://sibcoin.money/
cheers bro Grin
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

In my opinion the big three are BTC, ETH, and XRP.  With most ICO's only accepting ETH, I see a rise in price and development.  The other ALT coins will be traded on merit and utility.
Soktavianti030398

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is better to hold I think and altcoins is better for trading (investment) Grin
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.
Indeed, the technology of many altcoins nowadays is far better than the technology of bitcoin. Also most of the altcoins in the market are more scalable as compared to bitcoin. But I trust neither bitcoin nor altcoins, so I always keep my investments in both. Altcoins have small market caps and have high scope of growing in price whereas bitcoin is a safe investment for most of the people in long term. Therefore I prefer being safe as well as taking rise to gain good profit by investing in both altcoins as well as bitcoins.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

For now I will choose altcoin because I can afford it more that bitcoin. Bitcoin is much higher price so I can only afford less of it while in altcoins lots of choices to choose it's up to you to check on it on which one do you think that price will go up and you better choose much cheaper coins so that you can have more. When the price of that coin will pump up then you will having a good profit of what your capital is.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

I think bitcoin because it's an old and starting coins and most of crypto holders trust on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: