Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin??  (Read 879 times)
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
in the past few days the bitcoin is being bad and it could affect other crypto coins otherwise the other coin could get worse or even better, with its up and down bitcoin fixed bitcoin number one
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

in the past few days the bitcoin is being bad and it could affect other crypto coins otherwise the other coin could get worse or even better, with its up and down bitcoin fixed bitcoin number one
Why not both?Bitcoin and Altcoin are both profitable.These two has different goal,role and perspective in this cryptoworld.They are good for short and long term investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

I personally choose bitcoin, because the possibility of profit from bitcoin is very big.

Rida Zafar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

both are good . but of course BTC is always the first choice..
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.
Bitcoin is still the most reliable crypto currency to invest with  because of its popularity and being the pioneers of all they have  lots  of experiences that molded it to become what  it is now.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Both bitcoin and promising altcoin are very useful to me. I trade both altcoin and bitcoin and am deriving a lot of satisfaction from it. I made profit from both of them but the method I applied for each of them is different. I hold bitcoin and I trade altcoin daily.

dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

For me, Bitcoin is the best. Because this token has a good history. It is very stable and top ICO. It is proven, so If I we're you, invest bitcoin today so that it will become profitable in the fuute.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

To date, it is best to keep all the accumulations in bitcoin, altcoins will only lose their value until the bullish trend begins.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Bitcoin is good as a means of preserving the value of your assets, If you want to exchange for profit then you should choose altcoin If you want to secure your capital, choose Bitcoin. Everyone has an own opinion.
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Given the general dynamics in the market, it is certainly worth for a long investment to buy only bitcoin and all. Altcoins being in a too undefined state.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

I prefere altcoins, because I think they will create more value in the future. Platforms like Ethereum, Neo, Icon will become higher valued in 2018 as there are tons of applications based upon these.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

Situations are very different, like today, and generally in general the last three months, as soon as the downward movement starts, all altcoins start to fall in price, so I think that bitcoin decides where all the altcoins will go
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

It all depends on whether you are a conservative. BTC is certainly suitable for this type, although I think some altcoins (ETH, NEO) contain more innovative solutions.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Despite the fact that the crypto-currency market has turned into an industry worth $ 550 billion, bitcoin remains the only crypto currency supported by institutional investors, financial institutions and tightly regulated exchanges, such as the Chicago Board Options Exchange (Cboe) and the CME Group Wink Wink
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

In the crypto money world, the graphics are very variable and the strategies are not keeping up. Btc has made too many surprises for investors. therefore, subcodes should be preferred.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

Well... I choose alternative coins include the ICO because in alternative coins and investing into the ICOs, i have big chance to getting large of profit in them be compared with the bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will be difficult to getting couples times of profit but on alternative coins and ICOs, i could made profit couples times in short time (couples weeks and months)
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

I prefer altcoin because I can choose any coin I want that has a potential and can make me earn money. But I am still depending on bitcoin on cashing out my earnings.

YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

If we talk to you about the difference between btc and altcoins, btc is unique in its own way, and the first who felt the blockchain technology. Altcoins it's like an improved and more secure the blockchain, but if buying I would buy altcoins.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

In my opinion, I would choose ALCOIN, the alcohols that have good ICO phases to invest, because the prices are low and ruit ro will have but less than Bitcoin, because the bitcoin value is too great.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

There are a lot of topics that is somehow related to this, but just to answer the question. Between the two i think the most reliable will be bitcoin, reason for that is because bitcoin was the first and not just being the first, the community supporting bitcoin is way bigger than etherium this is not in terms of trading it has something to do with how the cryptocurrency is being used. Maybe if there will be a revolutionary new coin, but till then...

I prefer bitcoin even though the current price of bitcoin is down but the risk when we invest in Bitcoin is not too big, and we can invest long-term and not good to hold bitcoin for too long because it will lose, whereas with Altcoin we can generate quick profits and has a big risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: