Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

I really think that the marketing strategy of this project is up to the point. That's great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing us all to join this project. hopefully the platform and the launch of this project can run smoothly.

I think you need to read their white paper so that you may able to understand more the concept of the project and you may also able to support the fundings of the project by investing on it.
Reading the whitepaper is not actually that easy as it actually needs a lot of time. I would suggest the project to present a video presentation video for more further advertisement and also it becomes much more easier for the investors to invest into the project.
Even i am expecting for the video presentation as even i do not willingly read each and every whitepaper of several projects and indeed i go for the video presentation as it really makes that easy to understand the project.
I think a video presentation cannot fully explain each and every criteria. Instead reading the whitepaper is always good for me as even i love reading. This project too has a good whitepaper and you should surely have a look at it.
The whitepaper definitely wins here as its more detailed than a video presentation. Video just gives a quick idea of the project through visuals.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Would you please tell us, why we can not contact the team members?

Most of the devs don't give their names or anything. Most of the projects just use generic photos from stock photos or whatever so exit scamming is simple
I do not know to what extent the name of the developer is hidden from investors and from all community as a whole, but in the most of good projects I exactly see all names of all team with photos and even with some references to various social networks.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Thats actually a airdrop and perhaps it might be allowed in the airdrop. Also i don't think that it is a referral link and if it is that, then the team should soon do something about it to protect and follow the forum rules.

Airdrop or not, it is still a referral link that is own by the community manager or the creator of this thread. If they want this thread to last for a long time then they should really remove it before someone report it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing us all to join this project. hopefully the platform and the launch of this project can run smoothly.

I think you need to read their white paper so that you may able to understand more the concept of the project and you may also able to support the fundings of the project by investing on it.
Reading the whitepaper is not actually that easy as it actually needs a lot of time. I would suggest the project to present a video presentation video for more further advertisement and also it becomes much more easier for the investors to invest into the project.
You can just browse through before the post the video man i mean the wp is not meant to be read on a whole you just need few pointers and maybe summary

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

Thisproject is a technology that will bring progress to the global market of cryptocurrency. I believe this project will be successful, and I am happy to follow this project, giving many advantages for investors
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

I really think that the marketing strategy of this project is up to the point. That's great.
Hoping that the strategy of the team for this platform will be implemented well so that everything will really be "up to the point" and less problem will be encountered. StockChain also needs more people to support the project to help its development.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Yes, actually have a lot of people at here can make us know clearly about StockChain project. But i think we need to read all information for have more belief to invest.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Yes, they need to add profiles link to check the team member. I checked their twitter account and  I found different advisors that are not exist on web page, guy called Salih SARIKAYA and another one called eLDee.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Great that you find this project interesting. However, may I suggest that you read the whitepaper. It will help you to understand this project even more. You may also opt to invest in it if you find its potential after reading the latter.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Even i am expecting for the video presentation as even i do not willingly read each and every whitepaper of several projects and indeed i go for the video presentation as it really makes that easy to understand the project.
I think a video presentation cannot fully explain each and every criteria. Instead reading the whitepaper is always good for me as even i love reading. This project too has a good whitepaper and you should surely have a look at it.
The whitepaper definitely wins here as its more detailed than a video presentation. Video just gives a quick idea of the project through visuals.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The whitepaper looks easier to understand that video presentation. They describe in detailed each and everything which is very important for the project.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Yes, they need to add profiles link to check the team member. I checked their twitter account and  I found different advisors that are not exist on web page, guy called Salih SARIKAYA and another one called eLDee.
Actually they have public this project nearly, around 2-3 days, as i know, so that they can add this information afters. But i agree with both of you that, we need more information about the team.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

You're right buddy, I try to figure out on the team's twitter account and makes me confused. I hope they will fix this issue to make things clarified  and to gain trust by those users who might be interested on this project which can be profitable in the future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

They surely do have a great whitepaper but a video representation sometimes help us to understand the basic concept and idea with simplicity. It clears the basic concept which helps the user to form an opinion really fast.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

They surely do have a great whitepaper but a video representation sometimes help us to understand the basic concept and idea with simplicity. It clears the basic concept which helps the user to form an opinion really fast.
now a lot of people choose the representation video to be able to determine the project rather than reading the series whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is needed but better video for promotional media.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

It's good if the team profiles from social media like LinkedIn to identify if that person is legit or not. I thought this project is from China? If I am an investor I will doubt to join this project because of lacking to be a qualified from the team members of the company.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

Very good,  exchange with airdrop, as a rule the stock exchanges are excellent projects and get from them airdrop, this means getting real money.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

now a lot of people choose the representation video to be able to determine the project rather than reading the series whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is needed but better video for promotional media.

It depends to the people if they want to watch the video or read the whitepaper. For me, watch video for simple explanation about this project and then read the whitepaper for more informarion that you wantes to know about stockchain.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

The company will hold a bounty? I would like to participate in a prospective project that will attract investors. I'm interested in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
alexande111

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

Are there any activities, such as a reward?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: