Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KloutCoin - KLT | Renewable and Green Energy Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 16397 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

SwissBoo - Already burned back in Jan.

germsite - Cant be giving out my secrets... Roll Eyes Wink

Hiding that information essentially means nobody should believe you as the probability is pretty high that there isn't much substance to your proposed concept. Why not just share it?
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

Hiding that information essentially means nobody should believe you as the probability is pretty high that there isn't much substance to your proposed concept. Why not just share it?

I can absolutely see where you're coming from, but that's not the case here. The reason why I don't want to share now, is because we're pretty much a sitting duck for now. If I post my plans/concepts before I have someone working on it, then another person that's able to do it themselves comes along and takes the idea before I get a chance at bringing it to fruition myself. Not uncommon at all in this area unfortunately. I can guarantee you I am not bluffing about having a realistic and interesting concept, but Im not comfortable sharing that information until I have developers that are able to do what we need done. The devs we currently have are still working on the development, but are lacking the specialized skill sets required so it is taking longer than normal. I also have an entire team of people willing to join to help with all other areas of development upon securing a c++/blockchain dev. I'm going to start researching and writing the white paper this week, and should hopefully have it done by the end of the month. I'm willing to share that with interested devs to back up what I'm saying, but wont be posting it publicly til I have a c++/blockchain dev on board.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

I can absolutely see where you're coming from, but that's not the case here. The reason why I don't want to share now, is because we're pretty much a sitting duck for now. If I post my plans/concepts before I have someone working on it, then another person that's able to do it themselves comes along and takes the idea before I get a chance at bringing it to fruition myself. Not uncommon at all in this area unfortunately. I can guarantee you I am not bluffing about having a realistic and interesting concept, but Im not comfortable sharing that information until I have developers that are able to do what we need done. The devs we currently have are still working on the development, but are lacking the specialized skill sets required so it is taking longer than normal. I also have an entire team of people willing to join to help with all other areas of development upon securing a c++/blockchain dev. I'm going to start researching and writing the white paper this week, and should hopefully have it done by the end of the month. I'm willing to share that with interested devs to back up what I'm saying, but wont be posting it publicly til I have a c++/blockchain dev on board.

Klt is a solid coin.. it needs some time to grow!  need some (extra) exchanges! the Masternode is a priority  for people to buy it more klt.
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

coinsmarkets.com released the KLT coins.  I hope its safe to send them to stock.exchange
tambam

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:21 AM

Guys .. need to hurry with the masternodes other wise people will lost interest in this very solid coin!
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Guys .. need to hurry with the masternodes other wise people will lost interest in this very solid coin!

I think you need to either contribute to the development, or stop putting pressure on us. That was part of the reason why the previous developer bailed. Lots of pressure from the community for wanting stuff yesterday that wasnt due til the 2nd or 3rd quarter of the year. The community needs to step up their participation at this point if they want this project to gain traction and succeed. The development team and I are working very hard to get things out to you as quick as possible, but between the many many various tasks we're facing, we're doing the best we can to get things out as quick as possible with the limited resources we're dealing with. I would ask that you please continue to be patient and wait for things to happen properly instead of demanding it be rushed.
staysafe.pl

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

So the plan is to set the Masternode till the end of 3rd Q 2018?

We will wait no problem just try to listed onmore exchange!
tambam

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

I think you need to either contribute to the development, or stop putting pressure on us. That was part of the reason why the previous developer bailed. Lots of pressure from the community for wanting stuff yesterday that wasnt due til the 2nd or 3rd quarter of the year. The community needs to step up their participation at this point if they want this project to gain traction and succeed. The development team and I are working very hard to get things out to you as quick as possible, but between the many many various tasks we're facing, we're doing the best we can to get things out as quick as possible with the limited resources we're dealing with. I would ask that you please continue to be patient and wait for things to happen properly instead of demanding it be rushed.

i am contributing to the development  of this project...anyway i can..  the previous developer was mental instable!.. he put pressure on himself!.. he is working on destroying  others coins  now!! and  there is no doubt in my mind that you guys not doing hard work.  i appreciate that.  thanks for keeping this project alive.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

The future will be great for this project , good luck.

Thank you for your kind words. We'll hopefully have good updates coming this week. Waiting to hear back on a few applications I sent out for various things. We also acquired a graphic designer recently so we'll have a nice logo and hopefully good marketing material soon. Cool
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

So the plan is to set the Masternode till the end of 3rd Q 2018?

We will wait no problem just try to listed onmore exchange!

Yes we're still looking at late q2 / early q3 right now. If we can get a dev with a solid background in c++/blockchain that time will decrease dramatically. Our current devs have limited experience in these areas so they're doing what they can and are learning what they need to further the development.
germsite

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

The story you are telling might be true, but who knows Wink are you planning to raise any money before anyone had a chance to see the white paper?
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

The story you are telling might be true, but who knows Wink are you planning to raise any money before anyone had a chance to see the white paper?

Just keep an eye on us and youll see. Cool Probably not. Ive already asked for donations from the community to bring on more developers/team members. After the white paper comes out Ill probably ask for another round of donations  or come up with another way to raise funds to further development and compensate the team.
germsite

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

Just keep an eye on us and youll see. Cool Probably not. Ive already asked for donations from the community to bring on more developers/team members. After the white paper comes out Ill probably ask for another round of donations  or come up with another way to raise funds to further development and compensate the team.

Maybe you should define very clearly what the milestones are, how much money you need to raise for that and what happens if you fail to deliver.
winddrugtinhumph

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Hey team.I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

The coin was removed from the https://stocks.exchange?
What kind of exchange do we have now?

tambam

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

we have still https://cryptohub.online/market/KLT/..
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

we have still https://cryptohub.online/market/KLT/..

But there is no trade there

TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

Germ- That's all coming we just need some time. You cant expect something with great quality overnight. There's 100's if not 1000+ of pages of information that need to be gone through and analyzed. I'm content you and everyone else will be more than impressed with the final product.

Regarding exchanges, we're currently on cryptohub.online. I realize the volume is low, but i believe that's because we've been trying to keep volume on stocks.exchange. We have paid the fee for outletbit many months ago, but were never listed. Currently in line to be reviewed for listing on bleutrade. Up for community voting on
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3243/klout-coin-klt
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3244/klout-coin-klt
https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=Klt
https://coinscontrol.com

THESE ARE ALL FREE VOTING PLATFORMS AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN TAKE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTE IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE US ON ADDITIONAL EXCHANGES.

Also looking for more exchanges, and would be willing to delegate that to someone if they'd like to do it. Could compensate with klt, and if we end up getting listed from your application Ill throw in a bonus.
tambam

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

Germ- That's all coming we just need some time. You cant expect something with great quality overnight. There's 100's if not 1000+ of pages of information that need to be gone through and analyzed. I'm content you and everyone else will be more than impressed with the final product.

Regarding exchanges, we're currently on cryptohub.online. I realize the volume is low, but i believe that's because we've been trying to keep volume on stocks.exchange. We have paid the fee for outletbit many months ago, but were never listed. Currently in line to be reviewed for listing on bleutrade. Up for community voting on
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3243/klout-coin-klt
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3244/klout-coin-klt
https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=Klt
https://coinscontrol.com

THESE ARE ALL FREE VOTING PLATFORMS AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN TAKE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTE IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE US ON ADDITIONAL EXCHANGES.

Also looking for more exchanges, and would be willing to delegate that to someone if they'd like to do it. Could compensate with klt, and if we end up getting listed from your application Ill throw in a bonus.
I will sure vote to the new exchanges! plz keep us posted with new Klt  updates . thanks for all the hard work.
arernare

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: