Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any feedback on Deedcoin ICO?  (Read 137 times)
MattLawson48 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

I'm looking at an ICO called Deedcoin. I have done quite a bit of research and it looks solid, but I would love some more feedback. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

I'm looking at an ICO called Deedcoin. I have done quite a bit of research and it looks solid, but I would love some more feedback. Thanks!

So what did you draw these conclusions from? I did not do a lot of research, but just went to the site https://icobench.com/ico/decounter and I see that this project is not high and the team there is not as strong as it could be! Even based on this information, you should once again to reconsider investments in this project. Good luck!
MattLawson48 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

So what did you draw these conclusions from? I did not do a lot of research, but just went to the site https://icobench.com/ico/decounter and I see that this project is not high and the team there is not as strong as it could be! Even based on this information, you should once again to reconsider investments in this project. Good luck!

I just looked at ICO Bench. It looks like they are a 3.4 out of 5. I hate the fact that all these ICO listing sites are popping up and letting companies pay their way to the top. I'm not sure which ones to give credibility to. It looks like Deedcoin has a network of agents and they already did a real estate transaction with the token. I'll do some more research. Thanks for your feedback!
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I just looked at ICO Bench. It looks like they are a 3.4 out of 5. I hate the fact that all these ICO listing sites are popping up and letting companies pay their way to the top. I'm not sure which ones to give credibility to. It looks like Deedcoin has a network of agents and they already did a real estate transaction with the token. I'll do some more research. Thanks for your feedback!
Deedcoin must be on to something. I just saw they received a excellent rating (5.0) from Trackico. I did check on ICO Bench and they did have a 4.0 rating. With a strong network of brokers and already closing a real estate transaction they seem to have a very legitimate ICO. It looks like the launch is at the end of April.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

Probably the project itself is not bad, but its level of popularity is very low, I doubt that something will come out of it

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
MattLawson48 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Probably the project itself is not bad, but its level of popularity is very low, I doubt that something will come out of it
Thanks for your feedback Vaso11!
Talkincrypto50

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

I think hype can come and go. Once the hype has cooled off is the product viable for the long run? I agree the interest has to be out there for the ICO to be successfull, but if it's not a workable product it won't last anyway. Deedcoin seems to be a viable project.
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

I think hype can come and go. Once the hype has cooled off is the product viable for the long run? I agree the interest has to be out there for the ICO to be successfull, but if it's not a workable product it won't last anyway. Deedcoin seems to be a viable project.
Their ICO launch is about 30 days out. I guess time will tell. Having a working product that is already being utililzed definitely puts them ahead of the game. We shall see.
MattLawson48 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Their ICO launch is about 30 days out. I guess time will tell. Having a working product that is already being utililzed definitely puts them ahead of the game. We shall see.
I see they were just ranked #35 out of 1800+ ICOs on Icopointer.com. Impressive rating. Very detailed rating system!

https://icopointer.com/deedcoin
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I see they were just ranked #35 out of 1800+ ICOs on Icopointer.com. Impressive rating. Very detailed rating system!

That definitely is impressive. I've been following them for a while.
MattLawson48 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

We will know a lot more when the sale starts on April 30th. Popularity is really about how many people are actually going to buy into the project.
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

We will know a lot more when the sale starts on April 30th. Popularity is really about how many people are actually going to buy into the project.
Momentum is key. Good or bad news can change things quickly. There has been a lot of good news coming out on Deedcoin. I'm interested to see how things translate when the sale opens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: