Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or XLM  (Read 495 times)
agga (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

Both Ripple and stellar are very good coins thus choosing one over the other is going to be a tough decision. But if I am compelled to pick, I will only choose XLM because of its price otherwise XRP will be my choice

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
bskousen

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I have both and would say invest in both. Evangelist's that are All in on any one coin are not smart in my opinion. However since I got XRP in 2014, I have much more XRP than XLM.
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

XRP is more about success and XLM is more about ideology.
Personally, I believe that XLM is bringing a better technology to the market and by general I support this more than XLM. But if I would have to invest one of them it would be definitely XRP due to the big partnerships and their technology which is what needed for mass adoption and already on its way to being adopted especially by banks who are the biggest factors of the economic system. I won't be surprised if XRP will be the strongest daily currency on the market because it has what it's needed for this title. XRP is divided into two different technologies which each one of them can be adopted and some banks already showed interest in at least one of the two available technologies and they did show some signs of getting into to the real word on a daily basis more than any other currency. XRP is closest to be what the world wants although XLM is better in my opinion.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

XRP is a pure manipulated coin which is being backuped by the central banks,it means it is the coin of the bankers and it could destroy our community when it dominated the market,it has the banking structure that makes it very centralized so if i were you i wont invest to this coin for long time,short trades is better with XRP,XLM is a lot better because those people from XRP has joined the XLM team because they dont want to support the bankers with their shitcoin.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

They are both trying to achieve similar things what you have to ask yourself is how do you identify in the community and which will you choose to support because of that? It is decentralization vs centralization and I personally choose XLM for that reason.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

XRP has already shown us a strong growth, it's a good sign, most likely it will show it no time in the future, so it's better to invest in Ripple.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

They are both trying to achieve similar things what you have to ask yourself is how do you identify in the community and which will you choose to support because of that? It is decentralization vs centralization and I personally choose XLM for that reason.
That is indeed true,XLM is less centralized coin than XRP,plus the founder of XLM is not a dickhead im sorry for the word but that is how the XRP's founder looks like,he is making billions of money from the coin and those investors are getting less than they have deserved,the founder can easily dump those supply so that the price wont be getting any higher,that is why i wont be investing to XRP.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Do not invest to XRP the founder and its developers has the most of its supply they can easily manipulated the coin,like what happened from the past it reached $3 but suddenly someone has dump those millions of XRP resulting to its fall down back to its price below $1 that is why it is risky to invest in this centralized coin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

I like Ripple right now because of all of its partnerships but I like Stellar in the longer term for its decentralized exchange, that is what they are talking about. I see Stellar being the better long term choice and I can see Ripple getting regulated like crazy by governments.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

I like Ripple right now because of all of its partnerships but I like Stellar in the longer term for its decentralized exchange, that is what they are talking about. I see Stellar being the better long term choice and I can see Ripple getting regulated like crazy by governments.

I think both cryptocoins are very promising potential for investments however I would have to choose XLM which is better than Ripple (XRP). Reason for that is XLM is a non profit open source technology that mainly serves to promote financial access and inclusion while XRP is more of a profit entity where payment network is created with the large financial institutions.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

Both Ripple and stellar are very good coins thus choosing one over the other is going to be a tough decision. But if I am compelled to pick, I will only choose XLM because of its price otherwise XRP will be my choice
If I myself would choose Ripple coins, because in order of crypto currency, Xrp ranks third after Eth. So his reputation is no doubt.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

If I myself would choose Ripple coins, because in order of crypto currency, Xrp ranks third after Eth. So his reputation is no doubt.
That's right, but not rule XLM will surpass XRp next year. All can not be predicted.
Each coin has its own potential.
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

I possess both of these coins and do agree that they are both good investments.  My bag of XLM is a little larger than ripple but hopefully I can pick up some more of both. 
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

XLM has more potential than XRP, and XRP has gone up a lot, but XLM still has a lot of room to grow. So I recommend XLM instead of XRP.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Ripple (XRP) connects banks, payment providers, digital and corporate asset exchange through RippleNet to provide a fractionless experience to send money globally.
Stellar (XLM) is a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and virtually no cost.
If asked to choose one of these coins then I will choose Ripple because of its growth faster in comparison with Stellar and Ripple more get support from the banks.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

What do you think?
I think more about Ripple because Ripple is a good coin to invest and trade. Because the flow required by many businesses is a coin that can meet its needs. by giving the best results.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

XRP for sure.  It seems to be on the move if you will.  The buzz around ripple is significant.  The adoption will be the key.  How will we as a community accept its usage?
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:19 AM

Both are good options, however I would like to invest in XLM, IMO it has more chances to rise than XRP.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

What do you think?
Both of them are good coins. But I chose Xrp, because it included 10 best coins in the crypto world.
I've been playing with Xrp for a long time. And just rely on short-term investments to make a profit.  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: