Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARBITRAGING: Crypto Profit Trading Platform | HOT ICO!  (Read 20791 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

I saw new adverts on COINMARKETCAP the last few days which is interesting. I always say to people, do your own due diligence before you invest in any coin or token because cryptocurrencies are indeed really high risk and NOT for the risk-averse, until we have more custody and hedge fund type stuff coming. ARBITRAGING has so far done good for me, so for me personally, I am getting paid regularly and am always looking at ways to reduce my risk, especially in a bear market. The aBot gives decent daily returns but again invest only funds you have spare, although I went in with a higher risk factor. I was lucky I bought the tokens at half the price so my aBot cost me 3k USD instead of 6k so it will be easier for me to get my capital back faster, so then my aBot will run on profits. Everything is a risk, always do your due diligence. So far I like using the platform, but everyone to their own of course.

September 12, 2018, 10:23:19 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827486.msg45610452#msg45610452

I wish right now I had a full-time FIAT job so I could accumulate all the cheap crypto and bitcoin with spare funds, now unfortunately work is very dry for me in the crypto space so am eating up funds form my long-term bags and small savings which is minuscule and will only last like four months if a bull run doesn't happen soon, or if I don't get paid for any bounty jobs that I am owed for the last few months. These last eight months have been the worst for myself and my family because we have literally lost everything in this bear market but I can't find a regular job here for my age group and demographic and I can't afford to emigrate to find a job either.

Translated: I'm a broke dick that can barely keep my family fed but that doesn't stop me from being an Arbitraging Investardz, sending them my last remaining $3K to their scam with the hope of making bank ... or at least that's what I claim, for maybe my post in this thread was ONLY for satisfying my signature campaign obligation to AGATE.

How close and I?

Not really, first I am don't have a dick lol and I am also day trading and yes it's been a really difficult year but I am not giving up because I really believe in crypto and I will stay in for as long as I can in crypto and who knows, learning from my own mistakes might make me successful and one day I can help other newbies NOT to make the mistakes I made and not have to lose so much in the process. It's a learning curve and I am willing to take the risks. It's o.k you can laugh at me now, but at least I am still bringing food on the table through crypto, am also day trading the token and made good innings this week trading, can't complain. Also, that post was in relation to bounty jobs, which haven't been paying well in 2018, like they were in 2017. No need to justify my actions to you anyway, not like I am asking you for a loan lol. Find someone else to pick on and bully from now on,  hitting the ignore button, have a good Xmas with your family btw, I hold no grudges, I like to forgive and move on.  Cheesy

My bad. I didn't notice that Arbitraging's main thread (this one) was so active thanks to the likes of you advancing there wonderful program. It literally took me hours to hunt down the last post I made on this thread. Furthermore, it looks like it's ONLY me dissing Arbitraging, with nary another naysayer in my camp. SAD! Too bad you'll never see this post cuz I'm now on your ignore list under the auspices of you not holding any grudges.

It is o.k my Wife can take constructive criticism, she most probably meant she will not fight with you in any way, she likes a good debate and banter but has piles of ironing and spring cleaning on while the market is crashing, it is her way of relaxing through the carnage, doing house chores.  We have to admit so far we are happy with the Bot and once the audit comes through and there is proof of a working bot, we do sincerely hope you might take a different stance on this project. We both wish you well and a merry Xmas or other holiday you like to celebrate. We only wish for the advancement of Crypto and for good projects to succeed and all of us striving together to succeed also. I am sure she will continue the debate with you when she has finished her homely duties.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

I saw new adverts on COINMARKETCAP the last few days which is interesting. I always say to people, do your own due diligence before you invest in any coin or token because cryptocurrencies are indeed really high risk and NOT for the risk-averse, until we have more custody and hedge fund type stuff coming. ARBITRAGING has so far done good for me, so for me personally, I am getting paid regularly and am always looking at ways to reduce my risk, especially in a bear market. The aBot gives decent daily returns but again invest only funds you have spare, although I went in with a higher risk factor. I was lucky I bought the tokens at half the price so my aBot cost me 3k USD instead of 6k so it will be easier for me to get my capital back faster, so then my aBot will run on profits. Everything is a risk, always do your due diligence. So far I like using the platform, but everyone to their own of course.

September 12, 2018, 10:23:19 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827486.msg45610452#msg45610452

I wish right now I had a full-time FIAT job so I could accumulate all the cheap crypto and bitcoin with spare funds, now unfortunately work is very dry for me in the crypto space so am eating up funds form my long-term bags and small savings which is minuscule and will only last like four months if a bull run doesn't happen soon, or if I don't get paid for any bounty jobs that I am owed for the last few months. These last eight months have been the worst for myself and my family because we have literally lost everything in this bear market but I can't find a regular job here for my age group and demographic and I can't afford to emigrate to find a job either.

Translated: I'm a broke dick that can barely keep my family fed but that doesn't stop me from being an Arbitraging Investardz, sending them my last remaining $3K to their scam with the hope of making bank ... or at least that's what I claim, for maybe my post in this thread was ONLY for satisfying my signature campaign obligation to AGATE.

How close and I?

Not really, first I am don't have a dick lol and I am also day trading and yes it's been a really difficult year but I am not giving up because I really believe in crypto and I will stay in for as long as I can in crypto and who knows, learning from my own mistakes might make me successful and one day I can help other newbies NOT to make the mistakes I made and not have to lose so much in the process. It's a learning curve and I am willing to take the risks. It's o.k you can laugh at me now, but at least I am still bringing food on the table through crypto, am also day trading the token and made good innings this week trading, can't complain. Also, that post was in relation to bounty jobs, which haven't been paying well in 2018, like they were in 2017. No need to justify my actions to you anyway, not like I am asking you for a loan lol. Find someone else to pick on and bully from now on,  hitting the ignore button, have a good Xmas with your family btw, I hold no grudges, I like to forgive and move on.  Cheesy

My bad. I didn't notice that Arbitraging's main thread (this one) was so active thanks to the likes of you advancing there wonderful program. It literally took me hours to hunt down the last post I made on this thread. Furthermore, it looks like it's ONLY me dissing Arbitraging, with nary another naysayer in my camp. SAD! Too bad you'll never see this post cuz I'm now on your ignore list under the auspices of you not holding any grudges.

It is o.k my Wife can take constructive criticism, she most probably meant she will not fight with you in any way, she likes a good debate and banter but has piles of ironing and spring cleaning on while the market is crashing, it is her way of relaxing through the carnage, doing house chores.  We have to admit so far we are happy with the Bot and once the audit comes through and there is proof of a working bot, we do sincerely hope you might take a different stance on this project. We both wish you well and a merry Xmas or other holiday you like to celebrate. We only wish for the advancement of Crypto and for good projects to succeed and all of us striving together to succeed also. I am sure she will continue the debate with you when she has finished her homely duties.  Cheesy

Thanks for the kind response, bud.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

How close and I?

It is o.k my Wife can take constructive criticism, she most probably meant she will not fight with you in any way, she likes a good debate and banter but has piles of ironing and spring cleaning on while the market is crashing, it is her way of relaxing through the carnage, doing house chores.  We have to admit so far we are happy with the Bot and once the audit comes through and there is proof of a working bot, we do sincerely hope you might take a different stance on this project. We both wish you well and a merry Xmas or other holiday you like to celebrate. We only wish for the advancement of Crypto and for good projects to succeed and all of us striving together to succeed also. I am sure she will continue the debate with you when she has finished her homely duties.  Cheesy

Thanks for the kind response, bud.

Hello again David said there is something in development coming next week or soon thereafter, something that they were hoping to bring out next March but it is coming much sooner, so will keep you update on that. Due to the recent market dip and volatility, there have been people doing live mbot trades and earning some decent percentages, so I guess market pumps and crashes are a very good time for ARBING in crypto.. Here is one video I found of a live mbot trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39cK8ecULi0

There are others as well, so it is picking up steam now, along with the abot. I would like to try the mbot out but for that I would need at least ten k USD capital just to be able to stick a grand or two in each exchange to execute an arbitrage trade with decent profit margins.  Smiley One whale came in and made a 1.4 million USD Abot, phat money coming in and ther eis me sitting with a tiny abot lol.  Grin Grin Won't complain though at all, it's helping us  through a very bearish market right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

"Hello, Arbitragingtards. If you like the aBot, love the mBot, and just got in the semi-Bot game, you're gonna go nutsy-cuckoo for the qBot - quasi-Bot - more powerful than the pBot - pseudo-Bot - cuz its powered by a robust engine - Hemi-Bot [with positraction]"

"Holy gopher shit, Batman! This BotMobile haz balls. Let's head to the beach and pick up a couple dudes unless, that is, you've yet to swing that way."
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

"Hello, Arbitragingtards. If you like the aBot, love the mBot, and just got in the semi-Bot game, you're gonna go nutsy-cuckoo for the qBot - quasi-Bot - more powerful than the pBot - pseudo-Bot - cuz its powered by a robust engine - Hemi-Bot [with positraction]"

"Holy gopher shit, Batman! This BotMobile haz balls. Let's head to the beach and pick up a couple dudes unless, that is, you've yet to swing that way."

Thank you for entertaining us, it did make me laugh but anyway here is the latest news from the CEO and I have noticed new improvements on the trading platform. Personally, I would love to see some indicators on the chart, like bollinger bands, rsi, some fib lines etc, but maybe, later on, they might add those. Price has stabilized at around 5.5 USD for the token price for now and the Bollingers are pretty tight so you can only day trade for now with a very tight margin. I have found a nice rhythm now and I day trade some tokens daily and use that money to rebuy what I want for future bag growth, today bought a few more xlm and xrp and what I do now the money I take out daily from the aBot I put in TUSD so that I know when I need to take money home it's already got a dollar value. If I see BTC going up again I will toggle between TUSD and BTC.
I set my aBot to 0% compounding now to get more tokens while the price is low so I can also keep at least one token a day for refilling the aBot in the next price increase. If all goes well, with a bit of day trading and the aBot payouts, I can reach BEP in less than 2 months and have like still all the abot tokens plus my loose tokens to play with, fingers crossed.  Smiley

Here is the latest news:
Hello,

Just sending you an update/recap.

While the crypto market plummets, we continue to thrive!

Late last week we hit a HUGE milestone crossing 50,000 users, and as of right now our user base is at 50,590!  We are growing at a rapid rate.

I know you are all anticipating a live stream and I promise one is coming shortly.  We some substantial new features that you are going to love.  These features are significant changes to the platform that will be rolled out in the next two weeks.

Before releasing them live on the platform, I want to ensure they are rock solid in testing which has delayed the live stream unveiling the first of several new innovative features being implemented.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* -  As we becoming one of the top CMC coins this invites a lot of scammers.  THE ONLY official channels on telegram are @ARBofficial and @Arbitragingsupport be very careful of anything else.  Also remember our official admins YOU have to initiate the chat.  No admin will message you first.  No admin will ever ask for your passwords or keys.

Again - I want to thank you all for the suggestions you have been sending in,  please keep them coming.  This is OUR platform we have built together and we constantly strive to improve it.

We have only just begun!

Thanks,

David

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Quote from: qiman
once the audit comes through

Who's doing that and when?

Quote from: David
As we becoming one of the top CMC coins

#174 with a bullet Smiley
The October pump didn't stick too well tho.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
qiman

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Quote from: David
As we becoming one of the top CMC coins

#174 with a bullet Smiley
The October pump didn't stick too well tho.

It will pump again do not worry, then all those people worried abot exit price will be able to exit at a profit. I do not plan for us to remove our aBot as it earns us alone the daily living plus some extra. My Wife is also day trading a little, so things are a little better than what they were a few months ago. We use now the profits to purchase more ARBS and other good coins/tokens we see have potential FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:56 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 09:26:02 PM by tmfp

If you're an Arbvestor then, for peace of mind, don't

Because, #5 on the list is

Amazing thing, coincidence.

Quote from: FBI
falsely represented to the investors that they had developed a high-speed, computerized arbitrage trading system that was designed to take of advantage of, and profit from, price differentials among different markets; there was little, if any, risk of losing money in the arbitrage system

qiman

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

There have been some changes on the exchange recently to help with price and liquidity issues, now maximum sell order is 150 ARB at a time which makes it easier to not make the sell wall so top heavy as more enter the aBot and want to sell their daily dues. At the end of the day those with big abots or who like to day trade on the exchange can just go ahead with the upgrade so they can have bigger sell limits also . I personally like these changes and am lookign forward to seeing the new UI and new products coming out soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

i cant see the buyback from company anymore?! is it gone?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

i cant see the buyback from company anymore?! is it gone?

I think they still buy back but it's done at random times because peeps tried to time when the buyback would be then another ten peeps would try to gazump and undercut to get their tokens sold into the company buy. So now they buy but no one knows the exact time, that makes it fairer for everyone on the platform to just place their sells and wait for their tokens to be sold. There was news today from the CEO in an email:

Hello,

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I would like to thank you for your patience in waiting for my upcoming live stream to show the upgraded and new features of the Arbitraging platform.

We want to ensure that they are rock solid before releasing them. Unfortunately, the holiday has pushed that back quite a bit as our staff was spending time with family.

IMPORTANT You might experience some brief interruptions on the exchange as we start to implement a small portion of the new changes.

With 50,000 users you can test as much as you like.  However, some things just cannot be simulated until those same 50,000 users can jump on and use them.  For that reason, I wanted to wait until all hands were on deck to to ensure fixing any possible bugs or addressing any support issues that may arise.

We have only just begun!

Thanks,
David
CEO Arbitraging.co

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

If you're an Arbvestor then, for peace of mind, don't

Because, #5 on the list is

Amazing thing, coincidence.

Quote from: FBI
falsely represented to the investors that they had developed a high-speed, computerized arbitrage trading system that was designed to take of advantage of, and profit from, price differentials among different markets; there was little, if any, risk of losing money in the arbitrage system

So is it him from this project? Or just coincidence? Such bad coincidence in case. Or if you have doubt, just invest money that you can afford to lose, that you can say to yourself, you don't need if it disappears.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Could someone explain to me what this means, in the context of the very small number of token holders?

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Latest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gsQgVUZ7s

I love CryptoSaint.

BitCoinLegendary

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

i have found this article

http://cryptoscamreview.info/arbitraging-co-review-scam/
qiman

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

There is a lot of Rubbish floating around due to crypto saint and his people who are trying their level best to discredit the platform. I by rule will never call anything a scam until it ceases to exist and stop paying. So far is is the only project in 2018 that has and is making us any money right now. so maybe other devs from other dying projects are paying some influencers to go out and discredit ARBITRAGING just because other copy cat arbitrage sites have shut down and run off with people's money. I will not accept it is a scam unless it stops paying, end of story.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kanovi

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

There is a lot of Rubbish floating around due to crypto saint and his people who are trying their level best to discredit the platform. I by rule will never call anything a scam until it ceases to exist and stop paying. So far is is the only project in 2018 that has and is making us any money right now. so maybe other devs from other dying projects are paying some influencers to go out and discredit ARBITRAGING just because other copy cat arbitrage sites have shut down and run off with people's money. I will not accept it is a scam unless it stops paying, end of story.
So, do you think that if the team raised money for ICO, and created an alpha version of the platform that nobody needs. and the team doesn't do anything else - is this not a scam?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

No comment cuz I called a truce with you and your wife, bud.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

No comment cuz I called a truce with you and your wife, bud.

Thank you  Cheesy Wink BTW latest news is that there is going to be a livestream on Sunday for the new features coming. 15 Beta testers just tested out the last of the bugs and it will be good to go for launch on Monday. Once I know the livestream is going live I will post the link here for your perusal, no harm in coming to watch. All I can say as per Beta testers, the price of ARB is going to skyrocket, and so is the demand for the utility token,. With so much bear market rubbish going on, the bears won't be able to touch ARB any more.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

ARBITRAGING is now in maintenance for a bit until they upload all the new changes onto the website. I was one of the beta testers who tested the new features and I am blown away at what's coming. David really cares about the investors and is trying hard to get the site to evolve with the needs and demands of investors, while at the same time protecting the company. Patent pending technology is where it's at with the new exchange.

Here is David's live stream, which was fairly short because he hadn't slept for 4 days in a row but many vids will come out form Youtubers using the new exchange soon..

DAVID SHOWING LATEST FEATURES:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEZ5pA5eUE

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █