Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLERS are preventing prices going down further  (Read 699 times)
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

You don't wanna have 100% loss, so to prevent this, you have to hold your coins... Holders should hold there coins to prevent going down 👇 in the market. It's high time we grew again.

but holding will only be effect if you got many bitcoin to hold , somehow even a little will help price to be stable but holding doesnt make the price goes up again like the past all time high price . Holder should make a move to circulate the coin in the market and make the price goes up again.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

The same is true with other new coins. The Hodlers also have helped to keep the coins from falling free. Trading in a panic will only bring greater losses.
that's why I always keep my coins up to the next few years.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

There will always be HODLERS no matter since many crypto community members like me understand that the main of the coins and tokens at the moment are highly undervalued and it would be much profitable to HODL their coins for the long term. The lightning network integration will help drive prices up in the near future which is something that I am eagerly looking forward to. I am expecting Bitcoin to touch $40k and Ethereum to touch $2000 by the end of this year. This is my optimistic view of this situation.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

The more you have HODLER the more the market demand for the coin will be high and it will lead to high in price, so HOLDER always make price to go up while flippers makes price to go down.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...
Yes, Hold prevents prices from falling, but people who panic - a very large number, and it turns out that such people are more at the moment, because the market at the moment is "red."

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...
Holders really helps the market recover as they keep the demand high by buying and holding bitcoins. We must all support bitcoin during dump season and instead of panic selling we should learn how to trust and continue investing if we can. I really believe big players has something to do with the current fluctuations that we experience.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Of course, holders and masternodes are doing it`s job.
They do prevent price dump..
They are/will be rewarded for it.
Smart people will always be rewarded, then weak hand panics.

BTW, this HODL has turned into cheap joke already, not funny anymore.
Using it in every post and everytime - does indicate on low IQ, IMHO..
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Thanks to them, coins prices didnt fall. Some holder sold their coins because they expect that price will go down and down, they dont want to gain more lossses if it will continue to fall. But they dont know what will be the benefit of holding the coins for the future.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

holders take all the risk in terms of losing something in the future, but it is more that 5% to take that loss mostly they are getting more profits from the time they hold it until to skyrockets, so im also thankful, that all holders are more patience to hold their assets for a very long term and it will also prevent the very deep dip in the market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

HODLERS doesn't want to get their profit below their expected price. Like in bitcoin, we've seen it moved up rapidly and it reached ATH. By the time it went down further, there's no other reason for a HODLER to sell at the bottom so everyone is holding now. And also thanks to those whales who are preventing the further dip because they are the ones that is giving big impact to the market.
I agree with you. Holding a coin will minimize our losses. I have some altcoins whose prices keep falling down to the bottom. I will keep holding it until the price is high again.
There's no guarantee that it will minimize our losses but with experienced holders. There's no lost if you'll just stay calm and hold your coins. You don't have to get along with the hype of negativity today. The market is negative so what you will do? Ride and sell your coins? No. Wait again for the market to rise up and that's the right time you'll finally decide if you want to gain profit then sell if not keep on holding. The logic is very simple but its hard to execute when you let your emotion plays you.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

My goal is that if you do not will need me the price I will not sell until I get them.
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Yes, it's true. Cryptocurrencies rest on the holders' shoulders. Sounds funny but still. Without the strong believing community, cryptocurrencies or any other currency is nothing.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

I also believe price will return to normal again do not panic because it is now down.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

Yes, Hold prevents prices from falling, but people who panic - a very large number, and it turns out that such people are more at the moment, because the market at the moment is "red."
Panic became the main cause they stopped failing to hold their assets.
this is because there is no regulation that can withstand the decline in prices. I think they are reasonable because bitcoin values can be destroyed in an instant and vice versa, this is the meaning of decentralization.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

I thought that bottom was on Saturday;) but nope this wasn't bottom) this was just little respite) now I'm hodler) don't want to miss fast growth)

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

In a way, this statement is correct. The more people are holding Bitcoin and not ready to get rid of it, the fewer guys can get it for cheap. Thus, BTC is not going to the bottom and stays the most valuable cryptocurrency.
cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

Hopefully, now we have passed the stage of the bottom, and the market begins to return to the previous state. This will help investors decide to invest in new projects and coin prices will rise.
albronzzo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

for now....price of bitcoin did not go below 6500 ......hodlers are hodling ...
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

I agree. HODLERS are preventing prices going down further. Only 36% of all Bitcoin coins was marked in any transactions and payment transactions. All the remaining coins, about 64% of their total number have never been used. I think it's real Hodlers. These are the Hodlers who piously believe that bitcoin is future money. It is they who hold the market drop to 0.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

The more you have HODLER the more the market demand for the coin will be high and it will lead to high in price, so HOLDER always make price to go up while flippers makes price to go down.
I'm sure the problems we face are a belief from for beginners, as they tend to instantly sell their coins and are afraid to do hold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: