Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Showcoin|Kto.tv – decentralized platform of show business  (Read 1006 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

too expensive for limited project
Where exactly do you see project limitations? We have a platform that is clearly at its marketplace, this place is pretty big and has a turnover of 2 trillion of dollars. Within these limits our project has pretty wide opportunities and functionality. This buyout price is not even a big price for the concept that we planned. Moreover, the financing that we will obtain, will go to platform's development and popularization, so it is not clear for us, why exactly the buyout price is too high for you. We have a functioning beta-version which proved its effectiveness, and which surely should expand to go worldwide. Or perhaps you got used to invest in projects which have nothing but a super global idea and beautiful words and promises? Those projects are 85% scams and it doesn't even make sense to me to compare our functioning and battle-tested product, to those worthless projects.

Totally agree with you. There are too many scam projects right now that can only provide plans for a vague idea and have only an empty concept to show. On the contrary, this project offers clear bussiness model that everybody can understand even without reading the WP. Moreover, there is the ready website that realize this model successfully.
_mihail_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

We've just released our official promo:
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

I doubt that the price for buyout can differ from the price of token on exchanges. My question is: why is English translation of the platform and Support Service planned on November 2018? Why not earlier? Why hasn't it been done yet? You try to attract inverstors all over the world, don't you?
We realize our tasks step by step, sequentially. We did not need English translation to successfully operate on Russian market, because we don't speak English with each other. Translation and localization are necessary to enter International market, thus, it will be completed after obtaining financing for such a step. But there are other essential things which need to be done first, that is why those things have priority over English translation/localization / Support Service in English.

Thank you for the answer! I understand that the goal is to make everything work in local project and then to expanse it to international level. I think this is the fair approach. You will have more to offer at that moment.
Anton Nik

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Totally agree with you. There are too many scam projects right now that can only provide plans for a vague idea and have only an empty concept to show. On the contrary, this project offers clear bussiness model that everybody can understand even without reading the WP. Moreover, there is the ready website that realize this model successfully.
Yes, we do care what we say and we don't waste our breath. We strive to answer investors' expectations.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Yes, we do care what we say and we don't waste our breath. We strive to answer investors' expectations.

This project has working product. Probably, it is the most important hope of success.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

too expensive for limited project
Where exactly do you see project limitations? We have a platform that is clearly at its marketplace, this place is pretty big and has a turnover of 2 trillion of dollars. Within these limits our project has pretty wide opportunities and functionality. This buyout price is not even a big price for the concept that we planned. Moreover, the financing that we will obtain, will go to platform's development and popularization, so it is not clear for us, why exactly the buyout price is too high for you. We have a functioning beta-version which proved its effectiveness, and which surely should expand to go worldwide. Or perhaps you got used to invest in projects which have nothing but a super global idea and beautiful words and promises? Those projects are 85% scams and it doesn't even make sense to me to compare our functioning and battle-tested product, to those worthless projects.

Are there also already numbers available about how their business has been performing recently or is that not meant to be published?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Are there also already numbers available about how their business has been performing recently or is that not meant to be published?

If you visit this platform, you can find a lot of useful information. In addition, everything is easily viewed through the search engine, on the Internet a lot of information about this site.
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

This information is not public. The project monthly operations and ads cost always pays back, target audience also grows all the time. That is what is essential.
eugenshap

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

During pre-ICO token price will be 2000 SHC for 1 ETH. During ICO it will be 1300-1000 SHC for 1 ETH. The price of 1st buyout, which will take place in May 2019, will be 20 SHC for 1 ETH, after our calculations.

Thus, there is an opportunity to increase the invested funds with a fairly good profit. Big! What guarantees does the team give? Are these terms included in the smart contract?

We've already launched the beta version, so this fact only means that we are men of action. Regarding the conditions of ICO's smart contract, we are ready to discuss this with our future major investors.
eugenshap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

I doubt that the price for buyout can differ from the price of token on exchanges. My question is: why is English translation of the platform and Support Service planned on November 2018? Why not earlier? Why hasn't it been done yet? You try to attract inverstors all over the world, don't you?
We realize our tasks step by step, sequentially. We did not need English translation to successfully operate on Russian market, because we don't speak English with each other. Translation and localization are necessary to enter International market, thus, it will be completed after obtaining financing for such a step. But there are other essential things which need to be done first, that is why those things have priority over English translation/localization / Support Service in English.

Thank you for the answer! I understand that the goal is to make everything work in local project and then to expanse it to international level. I think this is the fair approach. You will have more to offer at that moment.

Yes, we are committed to the consistent and systematic realization of planned features. Just don't forget, to release a feature, we need to run full-blown tests first...
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Good evening, you said: "Listing SHC on crypto-exchange in June 2018". It is precise information or only plans?
It is our goal that we want to achieve, as noted in our roadmap.

Have you any news of which exchanges you are looking at listing on? Showcoin has chance will be on global exchanges, like bittrex?
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Of course, I'm very surprised by such a project, you need to do everything simply at the highest level, if you take such a global and expensive idea, show business and a chain of blocks I will be interested, I will follow the preliminary sale
Anton Nik

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:40:36 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 09:56:42 PM by Anton Nik

We've just launched pre-ICO, it is now live.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

This is a pretty good project with very clear plan and development roadmap. But I find that the community of this project is quite small so it is very difficult for many investors to know the project and accompany it. I think you should have a PR strategy for this project on forums or bounty programs to increase the interaction from the community and find the big investors in your project.
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

Yes, advertising and marketing policy are very important for the project. I observed the example of the Safinus project as important.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

We've already launched the beta version, so this fact only means that we are men of action. Regarding the conditions of ICO's smart contract, we are ready to discuss this with our future major investors.

Few projects are ready to provide a working prototype in the early stages of sales. This is definitely a big plus in your piggy bank.
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

This is a pretty good project with very clear plan and development roadmap. But I find that the community of this project is quite small so it is very difficult for many investors to know the project and accompany it. I think you should have a PR strategy for this project on forums or bounty programs to increase the interaction from the community and find the big investors in your project.

This project already has bounty programs on this forum. You can use search to find them. Announcement has just started so I think all good things are yet to come)
eugenshap

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Good evening, you said: "Listing SHC on crypto-exchange in June 2018". It is precise information or only plans?
It is our goal that we want to achieve, as noted in our roadmap.

Have you any news of which exchanges you are looking at listing on? Showcoin has chance will be on global exchanges, like bittrex?

We are looking at huobi, livecoin and cryptopia. They are good enough to keep us afloat for a while.
eugenshap

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

Of course, I'm very surprised by such a project, you need to do everything simply at the highest level, if you take such a global and expensive idea, show business and a chain of blocks I will be interested, I will follow the preliminary sale

We're happy to hear that. We'll do our best to achieve the goal. Welcome aboard, sir!
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Here's the German version of the ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3155517.msg32621851#msg32621851
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: