Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Payment  (Read 505 times)
CoNnorSensei (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Hello everybody, i've got a question related to the payment of Bounty Program. My stakes are write in the spreadsheet but in my wallet there isn't nothing. Some idea? Thank you.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

the description of the bounty of the company always indicates when payments will be made, often paid after the ico and distribution between buyers. if the company is over, the ico went well and stakes are accrued, just wait for the payment. If confident, that all paid out except you, then you can ask have bounty Manager, for example in group telegrams.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Hello everybody, i've got a question related to the payment of Bounty Program. My stakes are write in the spreadsheet but in my wallet there isn't nothing. Some idea? Thank you.

You need to contact the the support of the project where you participated

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
CoNnorSensei (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

the description of the bounty of the company always indicates when payments will be made, often paid after the ico and distribution between buyers. if the company is over, the ico went well and stakes are accrued, just wait for the payment. If confident, that all paid out except you, then you can ask have bounty Manager, for example in group telegrams.

Thank you very much man.  Smiley Wink
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

after the end of bounty program token ll send in your account after 2weeks or 15days or 1 month its depend on programs rules.some bounty program give token in 15 or 10 days some gives in month 
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

do not worry for sure is that the campaign is not over yet and that is why they are not deposited, the spreadsheets are updated weekly and the stakes are added until the end of the campaign.
and if I finish what you must is to have patience and wait until the distribution that normally occurs is until a month after the end of the ico.
nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

The Bounty Program that you participated is of ICO project. If so, you should check again when ICo will finish. Usually, Icos bounty program will be paid when it finish but not immediately
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

most often, tokens are paid after the end of ICO.
Investors get first, then hunters.
You can ask a bounty manager in a bounty thread or contact a telegram.
Most often you need to be patient.

CoNnorSensei (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

after the end of bounty program token ll send in your account after 2weeks or 15days or 1 month its depend on programs rules.some bounty program give token in 15 or 10 days some gives in month 

But is it always like you write?? I mean, exist some bounty program that pay you immediately?? Thank you
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

But is it always like you write?? I mean, exist some bounty program that pay you immediately?? Thank you

It may be immediately but only after they calculate all the stakes, check all the reports, audit the spreadsheets and after all this someone has to spend time to send all he bounties to individual walllets. So usually it takes a few weeks after the bounty ends to get the reward.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

It's just stakes that do the calculations every week, not the token or coins counted when the campaign ends. The manager will still see the stakes collected to determine the amount of payment to you. It's still a bit long for distribution ..
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

If you are working on that ico, you will receive a payment. Your work must be submitted according to the work rules. If not, you will not get the payment. And they have to work according to their rules. If everything is okay, then because of patience, get the payment. Because when they ico ends, they distribute money.
So do not worry, do them according to their rules.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

Maybe the distribution hasnt started. Your bounty manager will inform all the participants of the bounty when will be the token distribution.
syifa ulya

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

If in my opinion maybe bounty that you follow is not correct, so you should check first before you follow it..
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Contact bounty managers and sort it out.They are ones that can help you
seekingalpha

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

I wouldn't worry. It just takes time...
CoNnorSensei (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Ok thank you. Exist some bounty program that pay you immediately??
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

It means that the bounty managers and administrators have not engaged in the distribution
of the stakes. Alot of reason may cause it ranging from waiting for the end of the ICO, counting
processes and all.You are expected to write the bounty manager or check comments in the forum
to see if your concern has been taken care of within the forum.Otherwise, you get in touch with
the manager for better and explicit explanations via mail.If you joined the telegram group, ask your question there
to see if you shall get prompt answer.Thank you.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

Ok thank you. Exist some bounty program that pay you immediately??

That's up to the manager of said bounty/signature campaign, and it should become clear before you join.

There's dozens of signature campaigns that pay on a week to week basis, however with bounties this rarely happens, since the project(tokens), aren't yet launched, which means they're (tokens) not really available yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708684.0

This one for example pays every sunday. you get the idea.

Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Payment and token distribution is after the ICO and usually it is in a month, the stake you see on the spreadsheet is like the point you get for the week but it won't come every week in your wallet, but some bounty do it, so you need to read carefully the bounty rules before joining!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: