Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] ALGEBRAIX - Permission-based advertising platform. Own your data  (Read 13175 times)
adamgrantx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Hey guys, good luck with ALGEBRAIX Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

This is a mobile app that provides access to the service
from the Algebraix network, the Algebraix Platform App
No one (including Algebraix) will have access to data stored in Personal
Secure Vault (PSV) unless you have permission from the owner.
Which Algebraix data security principles
embracing the principle of European GDPR and the use of zero knowledge
evidence is discussed later in Algebraix Ethos section of this paper. All
The software will be designed to involve minimal data exposure and
making it uneconomical for any business to try to collect data

I still do not understand what this application is for. Does it look like the storage cloud? Will I store the files on it right?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

Seems like those 1 in 1000 projects. The advisory board and team has real professionals and I actually confirmed this by tweeting some of the advisors!!

Between, I am wondering that why you guys haven't started a bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. It is very effective. You can choose to pay the participants by your own ALX tokens or other popular currencies like Bitcoin, ETH etc. Not only you get investors, which you will get anyways as your project seems legit; but also you will build a strong community and raise early adopters. Hope you will give it a thought.

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Seems like those 1 in 1000 projects. The advisory board and team has real professionals and I actually confirmed this by tweeting some of the advisors!!

Between, I am wondering that why you guys haven't started a bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. It is very effective. You can choose to pay the participants by your own ALX tokens or other popular currencies like Bitcoin, ETH etc. Not only you get investors, which you will get anyways as your project seems legit; but also you will build a strong community and raise early adopters. Hope you will give it a thought.

Wow that's some good ol' due diligence. Maybe I should give that a shot lol.

i thought they did have a bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

This is a mobile app that provides access to the service
from the Algebraix network, the Algebraix Platform App
No one (including Algebraix) will have access to data stored in Personal
Secure Vault (PSV) unless you have permission from the owner.
Which Algebraix data security principles
embracing the principle of European GDPR and the use of zero knowledge
evidence is discussed later in Algebraix Ethos section of this paper. All
The software will be designed to involve minimal data exposure and
making it uneconomical for any business to try to collect data

I still do not understand what this application is for. Does it look like the storage cloud? Will I store the files on it right?

DYOR and actually read about what they do. You go on the app to watch ads and get paid to do it. You will also be able to provide info such as gender and interests to help advertisers. all in all your personal user data is kept private. you can even try out the app for yourself and keep the coins you earn. here's the link - algebraix.io/beta
GordyO

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

I've started looking into this project, seems really great and has a lot of potential.  Is the airdrop still available?
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

I feel that the ALX rewards are just too small, and is not worth the Mobile data usage. I wish this will increase when real merchants enter the platform.
algebraix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

I've started looking into this project, seems really great and has a lot of potential.  Is the airdrop still available?

You can still join our beta program! You keep what you earn in the app. You can sign up at https://algebraix.io/beta
algebraix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

I feel that the ALX rewards are just too small, and is not worth the Mobile data usage. I wish this will increase when real merchants enter the platform.

Hello, thank you for the feedback! This is exactly what we're looking for. If you have any more feedback, let us know by emailing appfeedback@algebraix.io
algebraix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Hello ALX community, we have a big announcement for you!

We have officially announced our advisory board full of esteemed industry leaders  Grin

Algebraix has assembled an accomplished team of advisors with a wide range of industry experience. The Algebraix Advisory Board is made up of experts from finance, media, and blockchain technology.

The Advisory Board members are the following:

Rob Gregory, President of WhoSay, a Viacom company
Ichiro Minamikawa, CEO at Cointed Japan, a multi-service blockchain company
Eric Ervin, CEO of Reality Shares, Inc, creator of the first Blockchain ETF BLCN
Andrew Essex, Co-founder and CEO of Droga5
Richard Li, General Partner at Alphablock.com
Charles Silver, CEO of Algebraix commented, “We are fortunate to have such an elite group of advisors help us grow and establish a new media paradigm where individuals control their data and get paid from advertisers. It’s time to end data exploitation and this group of elite executive advisors can help Algebraix achieve its mission.”

About Algebraix.io

Austin, Texas-based Algebraix is a leading media company empowering individuals with control over their personal data and putting revenue where it belongs: in the wallets of consumers. For more information, visit algebraix.io

You can find us published on:
CCN: https://www.ccn.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
Crypto Ninjas: http://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/30/algebraix-welcomes-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
xPotato_02

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Hello ALX community, we have a big announcement for you!

We have officially announced our advisory board full of esteemed industry leaders  Grin

Algebraix has assembled an accomplished team of advisors with a wide range of industry experience. The Algebraix Advisory Board is made up of experts from finance, media, and blockchain technology.

The Advisory Board members are the following:

Rob Gregory, President of WhoSay, a Viacom company
Ichiro Minamikawa, CEO at Cointed Japan, a multi-service blockchain company
Eric Ervin, CEO of Reality Shares, Inc, creator of the first Blockchain ETF BLCN
Andrew Essex, Co-founder and CEO of Droga5
Richard Li, General Partner at Alphablock.com
Charles Silver, CEO of Algebraix commented, “We are fortunate to have such an elite group of advisors help us grow and establish a new media paradigm where individuals control their data and get paid from advertisers. It’s time to end data exploitation and this group of elite executive advisors can help Algebraix achieve its mission.”

About Algebraix.io

Austin, Texas-based Algebraix is a leading media company empowering individuals with control over their personal data and putting revenue where it belongs: in the wallets of consumers. For more information, visit algebraix.io

You can find us published on:
CCN: https://www.ccn.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
Crypto Ninjas: http://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/30/algebraix-welcomes-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/

Wow that is some massive news! I'm happy to be a beta tester from the start. Personal data is gold and no one should benefit from it aside from us. This is what ALX aims to provide and that's why it will succeed!
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

They also mentioned that they're adjusting the rewards based on user behavior. Since phase 2 began, the rewards have gone up a good amount. I think once they have advertisers on board, it will be different based on their budgets. overall great project and app experience so far
xPotato_02

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

They also mentioned that they're adjusting the rewards based on user behavior. Since phase 2 began, the rewards have gone up a good amount. I think once they have advertisers on board, it will be different based on their budgets. overall great project and app experience so far
I understand. It's just that the Phase 1 rewards are too high, setting the expectation that it will be around the same figure for phase 2. But that was just my assumption so it's fine with me.
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

whoa has anyone looked into the advisor announcements? these guys are huge deals int he industry and I think they're very relevant to what they're trying to do.
xPotato_02

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

whoa has anyone looked into the advisor announcements? these guys are huge deals int he industry and I think they're very relevant to what they're trying to do.
I think so. But I can't seem to figure out how big Algebraix will get. My impression is they built the app for people to monetize their attention and that's it. Can't see the bigger picture. Can anyone help me understand better?
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Licensing-based ad platform, a project that sounds really good amidst the negative issues about blocking cryptocurrency ads on various social media and even until Google itself prohibits it. Hopefully with this project will change our view of negative media coverage.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

I think so. But I can't seem to figure out how big Algebraix will get. My impression is they built the app for people to monetize their attention and that's it. Can't see the bigger picture. Can anyone help me understand better?

I think that's the big picture. from how I see it this will be a good bridge for crypto peeps and newbies to get into crypto. Also getting paid to watch ads will be a great feature. they're the only ones doing this and based on their team and connections they can get major deals with huge companies.

This is also a great option for advertisers since they can accurately target their demographic versus losing conversions on traditional platforms like google and adsense. plus those platform sell your data while algebraix does not
L1240erion

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

How has everyone been doing in the app? How much have you guys earned? I'm at 20,873 so far

xPotato_02

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:18 AM

Already enjoing the app,  when will there be a feature for users to upload their own videos ?
This would be awesome if we could log in the app as a user and marketer simultaneously. Would love to see article views being monetized for ALX.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Algebraix Data to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/algebraix-data/

https://i.imgur.com/PGMf8hy.jpg

If you need any help in editing or adding more information about your SAFT for Accredited Investors, feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: