Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8382 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:01:44 AM

Bora island is available to android devices. I think IOS device can only access Bora Island using the web. BORA ISLAND web ▶️ island.boraecosystem.com
BORA ISLAND App download (Android) ▶️
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:34:03 AM

Bora island is available to android devices. I think IOS device can only access Bora Island using the web. BORA ISLAND web ▶️ island.boraecosystem.com

Oh so they do have launched Android app for Bora island.  Thanks for sharing,  I will try this app. Might be in testing phase.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:41:39 AM

Bora soft launching period is on now. UNIT5, bora partner provides three games, all open to BORA island users. There are games like push shushi, find bird and snake worm. You just need to sign up on bora island using your e-mail address.

I have been able to sign up and took some time to play the find bird game, it was interesting and I got some bora Shell, though very negligible. I look forward to having more games in bora Island and hopefully the units of bora Shell offered should be increased to make playing more rewarding.

That's good to get some reviews from an individual that have tasted the app and not just on paper and i also hope to see more of such in the coming days, reviews are best known to be good for upcoming brands and only the users are in the best place to create the needed awareness, its like in the case of referring individuals to a particular service in a business setting 
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:49:09 AM

Will Bora have some games based on series???I have seen some series games like dragon Ball legends,it's really have lots of fun to play.

That would be interesting. I think bora obviously have brilliant developers. I don’t think there’s a limit to what can be built on blockchain. There may be difficulties, but in no time, we’ll have a series game on blockchain.

I agree with you, so much Could be achieved with blockchain technology, we only need to be patient with the development of the platform, several updates are still ongoing and in no distant time, we would be having all the various types of games we've imagined.

I think these are all online games. Not like we have with Switch. I really don’t know how much graphics can be allowed on blockchain, without putting so much pressure on the chain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:14:01 AM

We see that bora tokens value is appreciated, although the island isn’t launched yet, I think the team still got a lot more to do on the platform, but this is what we want. I hate to talk about prices, kinda see it as a distraction. But it’s difficult not to notice bora tokens boom.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

Thanks for sharing, this is really cool but they will need to release an IOS app for IOS device soon. IOS holds a high percentage of the BORA community.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

Will Bora have some games based on series???I have seen some series games like dragon Ball legends,it's really have lots of fun to play.

That would be interesting. I think bora obviously have brilliant developers. I don’t think there’s a limit to what can be built on blockchain. There may be difficulties, but in no time, we’ll have a series game on blockchain.

I agree with you, so much Could be achieved with blockchain technology, we only need to be patient with the development of the platform, several updates are still ongoing and in no distant time, we would be having all the various types of games we've imagined.
BORA must focus on development, but don't leave the community! Because if the price is broken then BORA will be left behind,
I suggest BORA must go to some exchangers with good volume

It would interest you to note that bora is listed on several high volumes exchange including bittrex and Digifinex, to mention a few. The project has been faithful in the project development and I have a vehement conviction that bora is on the verge of higher success.

As much as I like the fact that BORA tokens are listed and I my tokens are worth more, I think it’s awesome that Bora Island is fast developing. There’s been a lot progress, and it’s only going to take a short time to get a the platform launched.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 05:54:43 PM

Thanks for sharing, this is really cool but they will need to release an IOS app for IOS device soon. IOS holds a high percentage of the BORA community.
That's true lot's of iOS users are also available and that will really help to grow Bora community. Can we have some details about how user's are already registered for this app?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:43:11 PM

This is great news, you mean that we can now access the bora island BApps on our smart phones? Am very excited about this development and hope that the iOS version would be released in no distant time to give everyone an opportunity to use the platform from mobile devices.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:51:45 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 07:03:50 PM by charlop24

Thank you for this update, I've been hearing some persons saying that the application is available on Google play store but didn't believe because I'm yet to get any substantial information from them. Its nice that the much anticipated app is finally out.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

Thank you for this update, I've been hearing some persons saying that the application is available on Google play store but didn't believe because I'm yet to get any substantial information from them. Its nice that the much anticipated app is finally out.

The team has done well in unleashing the first batch of the applications which in this case is the android version. I want to believe that the second batch which is the iOS version of the application is currently being worked on and would be released very soon.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:19:57 PM

We see that bora tokens value is appreciated, although the island isn’t launched yet, I think the team still got a lot more to do on the platform, but this is what we want. I hate to talk about prices, kinda see it as a distraction. But it’s difficult not to notice bora tokens boom.

I would love to see the bora tokens boom, I agree that the project is unique and seems very promising and there's a huge possibility that when the bora platform comes to fruition, it would have an impact on the prices.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:12:52 PM

That's a bold claim. How did you come to this conclusion? Well I don't know much about that anyway but I want to believe the team must have done a research before concluding on releasing android first. Something must have influenced that decision.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:47:04 PM

I would love to see the bora tokens boom, I agree that the project is unique and seems very promising and there's a huge possibility that when the bora platform comes to fruition, it would have an impact on the prices.

I really don’t know how much tokens the team have left for promotions, but I think there should be a little incentive for developers who would like to create fun games on bora island. I don’t mean flood the island, but exciting games should be added on the platform.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

The team has done well in unleashing the first batch of the applications which in this case is the android version. I want to believe that the second batch which is the iOS version of the application is currently being worked on and would be released very soon.

It’s quite easy to get an app on play store than to get it on App Store. iOS apps takes more efforts and there’s a strict rule. But you can find/test new IOS apps on TestFlight. I guess bora team can get the app to TestFlight while user on iOS wait for the app to be on App Store.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:06:55 PM

It’s quite easy to get an app on play store than to get it on App Store. iOS apps takes more efforts and there’s a strict rule. But you can find/test new IOS apps on TestFlight. I guess bora team can get the app to TestFlight while user on iOS wait for the app to be on App Store.

The thing is, most project team go for iOS users simply because they are the ones they feel can invest in their project, which to me is wrong, android users have the population and can make things happen too, so any brand that intends creating such an app should go both iOS and android than picking one and letting go of the other, that's not a good idea
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:37:53 PM

The thing is, most project team go for iOS users simply because they are the ones they feel can invest in their project, which to me is wrong, android users have the population and can make things happen too, so any brand that intends creating such an app should go both iOS and android than picking one and letting go of the other, that's not a good idea

This is an everlasting debate. The Ios and android users both have their advantages and disadvantages. But what I noticed most project target is their intended market.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:01:07 PM

i agree with you..team should release app for both ,because after android ios is the second most popular mobile operating system used globally.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:06:28 PM

This is an everlasting debate. The Ios and android users both have their advantages and disadvantages. But what I noticed most project target is their intended market.
well you are right,it's depends on users some may prefer the greater choice of Android but others appreciate iOS simplicity and quality
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:19:27 PM

i agree with you..team should release app for both ,because after android ios is the second most popular mobile operating system used globally.

Yup, IOS device has more users. Also I'm positive it will help increase their user base and increase publicity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: