Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Airdrops???  (Read 453 times)
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Before,  i joined lot of airdrops but earn nothing,  so now i dont want again and again to waste my time and effort on that,  i choose wisely now . Maybe it was their way to have followers on telegram but i hope it wont affect the trust of the people for airdrop just because of those scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olaifa007

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Very informative. I like it. I started joining the cryptocurrency. So, I think this information will be very useful for me. Learning the ways to participate in airdrops and bounty is very important to get the legit rewards. Moreover, now we may find out many scam ICOs, therefore, it seems to be very important to know this kind of information.
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

Because it is easy money. For elementary actions you can get a considerable reward. If you're lucky, of course) It happens that you just waste your time
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Thanks for your opinion. It's getting harder and harder to succeed in an ICO project because a lot coins are being created this days.

LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

Nothing beats free lol

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
jennerpower

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I prefer airdrops for starters who wants to earn tokens or what we called altcoins in cryptocurrency world. They are absolutely free all you need to do is to follow a simple task. Its a very privilege for all of us that we can earn money by just a simple task. One of the requirements is you should have digital wallet where you will receive your rewards, another is social media accounts where you can promote them publicly.

Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

Before,  i joined lot of airdrops but earn nothing,  so now i dont want again and again to waste my time and effort on that,  i choose wisely now . Maybe it was their way to have followers on telegram but i hope it wont affect the trust of the people for airdrop just because of those scammers.
It seems that the time of simple air is complete when tokens were droped simply for a telegram or a subscription on Twitter or fb, now very common aidrop through whitelist with kyc.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Airdrops are the major cause of coin dumping at exchanges. Airdrops should be reduced or banned outrightly as it is killing the coins when they get to exchange. Airdroppers dump at the lowest rates and it causes devaluation for the coins involved
Yes, there are really lots of airdrops and mostly are giving shit coins. That is why I really did not mind those airdrops. But on the otherhand, since it is a strategy of the ICOs maybe it will bring good audience for them. Just be careful in joining airdrops
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

If you do not have any money or experience in the crypto industry, you can try making airdrops. This will give you some experience with different Google forms. You will also get started and start downloading accounts on social networks. In the future, go to the bounty campaign.
If you have money and experience - airdrops are not for you.
ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

for the moment a lot of disappointment with the majority all contain a scam. Indeed the truly proven pay too much but the scam is much more than that. should really be very thorough in selecting the best so that the airdrop could get big results.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

6. Scams  Angry

Most of the airdrops are scams for getting telegram users and email addresses. Don't do those airdrops.

I like this part ^^
agree that most of airdrops are scams
but why they need our telegram user for???
and I think most of them require email too?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

Thanks for your opinion. It's getting harder and harder to succeed in an ICO project because a lot coins are being created this days.
For good projects, I do not see a reason why it should be hard for them to succeed in the long run.
If you are referring to those that are already in the market, I would rather say since the market is still hugely in a downtrend, it is expected to see most new markets still being drenched by that until the market sentiment totally changes to the upside but for now, as long as a project is good, acquire and hold is the best and airdrop is more like a way to give the project more awareness as regards to market trading as well.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

The essence of airdrop was not to give you something pretty tangible for nothing, it was only a way to let people be aware of the coin, get to have some holders with little of it and holding for the long run and whatever you get from airdrops were not meant to be a short term stuff. Moreover, it is free so why complain and like you have said, what is important is to at least be sure you are not just getting airdrops from shit projects.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

If you want some quick cash without investing any of your amount or even your time then airdrops are the best for you. You can just signup a form and enrol yourself in the project by joining their telegram account. You will get some coins at the end of the ICO promotions are over. Airdrops will surely give you some tokens but that would not be worth as the ones you will receive while doing a bounty campaign.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Because it is easy money. For elementary actions you can get a considerable reward. If you're lucky, of course) It happens that you just waste your time
Pretty much the truth. It is easy money and you really do not have to do anything to get it and the only thing you can just do to get the best of it is to hold on tight to it if it is a good project and in some years’ time, you may actually be surprised to see how great the few amount it is in dollar right now may actually be by then. Just imagine getting $1 worth of XVG when it was launched and looking at the percentage at which it has grown now.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Many airdrops disappearing without paying the amount of promised token. Their main purpose is to record social media and emails and sending advertisements to them.
But, Some airdrops are paying the amount they promised.

R.R.L.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

I consider airdrop coins as a collection that might not worth now or may have in the future. The guts of one to see what can’t be foresee by anyone is a gift. Why would I hesitate to take a small effort for a coin that’s  unworthy for some people, but I do view it differently. It a choice of one if this marketing does work or not, risk is everything and profits is not assured.

HODL
galatea22

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

It's the lure of easy money. Maybe not ALL airdrops are scams, but a high percentage IS. I would choose wisely before participating in an airdrop and see if it's worth my personal information (it usually isn't).
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

the pros cons have been going about this airdrop, i think the airdrop is nice, according to the second point, there positive its airdrop when the ICO does not sell it all, dev do or make the airdrop system for all tokens are used and avoid the price drop, but now airdrop has been widely misused by the user, sometimes airdrop is used for a fraud to get a big profit

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

I preffer airdrops more then bounty
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: